Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 SAY GOODBYE TO HWIJAE- SEOEON-SEOJUN APRIL 2018

the twins were the last ones that i really love to watch... now no more original cast...

TOTALLY MISSED TWIN....

Lee Hwi Jae Talks About Family Life During And After “The Return Of Superman”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/30/lee-hwi-jae-talks-family-life-return-superman/

On May 30, Lee Hwi Jae appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U’s “Kim Shin Young’s Hope Song at Noon.”

Kim Shin Young asked him if he doesn’t feel empty after departing from the show. He answered, “It’s okay. ‘The Return of Superman’ is a show that takes a bigger toll on your emotions than you think.”

He continued, “For two years, the sound of the kids crying and me talking to myself were the only things that were broadcast. We don’t have a babysitter. My wife, myself, and my mother-in-law normally take care of the kids. My daily life is ‘The Return of Superman.'”

lee-hwi-jae3-e1527697578569.jpg

He added, “I sent Seo Eon and Seo Jun off on a field trip today. If I only sometimes took care of the kids, I would feel empty after leaving ‘The Return of Superman,’ but that’s not the case for us. However, Seo Eon and Seo Jun do sometimes say that they miss the writer aunts and cameramen uncles. We made plans to meet up with the cameramen uncles in July or August when the weather is nice.”

Lee Hwi Jae, Seo Eon, and Seo Jun appeared on “The Return of Superman” for five years before leavingthe show in April.

===============================================

“The Return Of Superman” Postpones Filming Due To Staff Injuries In Car Accident

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/23/return-superman-postpones-filming-due-staff-injuries-car-accident/

Is the family of five only scheduled to appear just once every two weeks now? :(

• Sad 1

seola sua sian meet siha  4s on e234  180715....

Spoiler

preiew e237 

Spoiler

jane meet siha

I recently started watching TROS, and I started with episode 1, currently Im on episode 30. hehe.. But cant wait to see Na Eun as I saw clips of her on face book .

Im becoming more active in watching TROS episodes.

• Like 1

I used to watch this program on and off but I recently start watching it every week. I really like the new commenters. They make this show interesting and their reactions seem real, not like the other commenters who just read the script and react to it. I feel like the guy commenter's desire to have a daughter is getting more and more strong each week. He adores Na an (I'm just spelling her name based on how I hear) and jealous of her father (in a good way).

• Like 1

yesterday night  14/sept donggook wife ig write 

minho(shinee)  will replaced her husband for trip to China tros filming ...

today 180915 bit susprise see hwije seoeon-seojun also join them + seungjae with his dad //// to bad no seola sua ... .... chuseok   

special 

201809150836779024_5b9c46c09397d.jpg

Spoiler

201809150832410810_1.jpg

201809150810779882_5b9c413e2a253.jpg

201809150834590810_1.jpg

On 9/10/2018 at 1:33 AM, ilu2 said:

I used to watch this program on and off but I recently start watching it every week. I really like the new commenters. They make this show interesting and their reactions seem real, not like the other commenters who just read the script and react to it. I feel like the guy commenter's desire to have a daughter is getting more and more strong each week. He adores Na an (I'm just spelling her name based on how I hear) and jealous of her father (in a good way).

I definitely agree with you on that. Its a good move that they bough a real parent couple as host. It makes the voice-overs more natural and more related. You can really feel their comments. 

KBS now only releases TROS full episodes 2 weeks late in my country, and sometimes not at all. I'm kinda done at this point.