Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 SAY GOODBYE TO HWIJAE- SEOEON-SEOJUN APRIL 2018

15 hours ago, AppleSidr said:

Did the main KBS YT channel stop airing the full episodes? Anyone know why?

The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.214 : We’re Coming to Meet You [ENG/IND/2018.03.04]

if you cant watch  mean yoir country still been blocked by kbsworld... kbsworld do cut video every family 

The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.213: That Makes a Family [ENG/IND/2018.02.25]

The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.212 : Raising Them is Never Easy [ENG/ESP/IND/2018.02.11]

The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.211 : I Cheer on Your Courage [ENG/ESP/IND/2018.02.04]

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 3/7/2018 at 12:58 AM, kjmcth said:

The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.214 : We’re Coming to Meet You [ENG/IND/2018.03.04]

if you cant watch  mean yoir country still been blocked by kbsworld... kbsworld do cut video every family 

The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.213: That Makes a Family [ENG/IND/2018.02.25]

The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.212 : Raising Them is Never Easy [ENG/ESP/IND/2018.02.11]

The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.211 : I Cheer on Your Courage [ENG/ESP/IND/2018.02.04]

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you. They started blocking the full episodes in my country :cry:

Lee Hwi Jae And Twin Sons Confirmed To Be Leaving “The Return Of Superman”

Lee Hwi Jae and his sons Seo Eon and Seo Jun are leaving “The Return of Superman.”

See Also: Seo Eon And Seo Jun Wash Computer Keyboard With Soap On "The Return Of Superman"

On March 13, a media source reported that the family filmed their final episode last week.

In response to these reports, a source from the show confirmed that Lee Hwi Jae and his sons are leaving the show. Their last episode will air in mid-April.

Lee Hwi Jae, Seo Eon, and Seo Jun were part of the cast ever since the show aired its pilot episodes back in 2013. They are leaving the show after approximately five years.

Meanwhile, it was announced last week that actor Bong Tae Kyu is in talks to appear on the show with his son.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/13/lee-hwi-jae-twin-sons-confirmed-leaving-return-superman/

• Sad 3

Sad to know that Lee Hwi Jae and his twins are leaving the show...they were the only ones of the original cast left.  But I guess it's inevitable as they are growing up and needs to go to regular school soon.  

final  epi  twin on April 

ALL FAMILY 

Spoiler

e217  180318

Spoiler

• Like 2

Seoeon & Seojun to leave 'The Return of Superman' in April

Lee Hwijae and his twin boys will be stepping down from 'ROS'.

15214244300003906538_001_201803131749412

Lee Hwijae and Seoeon-Seojun twins will officially step down from 'The Return of Superman.' They recently shot their last episode, which will be aired in mid-April.

Lee Hwijae first appeared on the show in 2013 with his sons as a founding member, and they have been giving us laughter for 6 years.

Meanwhile, actor Bong Tae Kyu has confirmed to appear on the show.

[Image source: Moon Jung Won Instagram]

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/news/news_view.php?no=18318&sec=enter

NOOO D: i will miss them so much T__T this two is the last reason why im still watching TROS.... sighh

FAREWELL   ON EPISODE 220 HWIJAE SEOEON -SEOJUN   180408 

Spoiler

episode  221 180415

new member join this weeked...  kbs still not uploaded on youtube.. only on navertvcast 

preview e223  180429

ricky kim kids meet william. bently.. before this taeoh -taerin on oh my baby .. taera back time just baby 

Spoiler

On 4/25/2018 at 9:52 PM, ninda99 said:

Plz Lani join to this show :wub::wub:

adorable baby :heart:

maybe cant.. her dad not celebrity..... 

• Like 1

Lee Hwi Jae Shares How Seo Eon And Seo Jun Are Reacting After Leaving “The Return Of Superman”

On May 9’s episode of “Radio Star,” Lee Hwi Jae talked about how his twins are doing as they adjust to no longer filming the reality show “The Return of Superman.”

Lee Hwi Jae said, “I think we’d done it enough. The children are now 6 years old, so I decided to no longer do it.”

He continued, “However, Seo Eon and Seo Jun are now asking, ‘Are the camera uncles really not coming?’ They’re very upset when we tell them that they’re not coming anymore. Still, the two of us never showed them ‘The Return of Superman’ even once. So they are not that upset.”

lee-hwi-jae.jpg

Lee Hwi Jae and his sons Seo Eon and Seo Jun were a staple of “The Return of Superman” since its pilot episodes in 2013. Their final episode of the show aired on April 8.

Watch the latest episode of “The Return of Superman” below!