[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

A6RfO6s.jpg

NEW EPISODE THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN  e200 171001 

(CHUSEOK WEEK IN KOREa now) 

all family will together and they will go lplace/village where sarang/triplets meet teacher kim bong gon ...

seoeon-seojun- lee donggook family- rohui- seungjae

http://tv.naver.com/v/2121604

william 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2121609

• Like 1

I could really see a difference in Sian this episode - his Appa got to focus 95% on him, and I could tell how much Sian enjoyed it. He was smiling so much at the jjimjilbang. I think Sian is lucky to grow up in a family with all those noonas that love him so much, but it is important for him to get that one-on-one time with Dad, too. 

I can't wait to see the kids all together at the traditional school. Especially Sian and Seungjae. They are the same age, and we rarely get to see either of them with friends. Sian because he has sisters, and Seungjae because he's an only child and for a long time had a hard time because he was so advanced for his age. But the previews make it look like they are getting a long quite well. So cute. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EvieRain said:

I could really see a difference in Sian this episode - his Appa got to focus 95% on him, and I could tell how much Sian enjoyed it. He was smiling so much at the jjimjilbang. I think Sian is lucky to grow up in a family with all those noonas that love him so much, but it is important for him to get that one-on-one time with Dad, too. 

I can't wait to see the kids all together at the traditional school. Especially Sian and Seungjae. They are the same age, and we rarely get to see either of them with friends. Sian because he has sisters, and Seungjae because he's an only child and for a long time had a hard time because he was so advanced for his age. But the previews make it look like they are getting a long quite well. So cute. 

sian on e201 really doing good job.. he know how to be patient and stay still at his sit just what his teacher say... mood seola mom coming ..

PREVIEW E202 171015 

NEW FAMILY   (Viktor Ahn Short track speed skater (RUSSIA )  -- JUST SPECIAL  EPI/PART 

Viktor Ahn, also known as Ahn Hyun-soo and Victor An, is a Korean-born Russian short-track speed-skater athlete. After competing for South Korea since childhood, in 2011 he became a Russian citizen and now races for the Russian team.

2017101301000668400055381.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/16/familiar-faces-reappear-return-superman-celebrate-shows-4th-anniversary/

Familiar Faces To Reappear On “The Return Of Superman” To Celebrate Show’s 4th Anniversary

Choo-Sarang-Sung-Hoon-Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg

Fans of “The Return of Superman” are set to see some familiar faces return for the show’s fourth anniversary!

On October 16, the variety show’s team confirmed that Choo Sung Hoon and his daughter Sarang will be making an appearance on the show, as well as actor Lee Dong Wook.

According to the representative, Choo Sung Hoon and Sarang joined Lee Hwi Jae, Ki Tae Young, Sam Hammington, Go Ji Yong, and all of their children on a trip to Seoul Land together on October 14. Choo Sung Hoon and Sarang first appeared in the pilot season of the show and were much-loved throughout their stay.

Lee Dong Wook met with Lee Dong Gook and his children on October 16. The actor first met the kids in 2016 and he has stayed in contact with them. Viewers of the show have been asking for a reunion between Lee Dong Wook and the kids, and they will finally be able to see it happen for the fourth anniversary.

Catch the latest episode of “The Return of Superman” below!

can see all fantaken on ig.....

• Like 3

Seol Ah Gets Adorably Jealous Of Si An’s New Friend On “The Return Of Superman”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/22/seol-ah-gets-adorably-jealous-si-ans-new-friend-return-superman/

si-an-seol-ah.png

On the October 22 episode of “The Return of Superman,” Si An (formerly known as Daebak) invited a friend from his kindergarten class over to his house.

Lee Dong Gook dressed Si An in a tuxedo to meet the friend, Min Chae, and the two kids played house together, calling each other “Honey.” However, Si An’s older sister Seol Ah quickly got jealous, hanging out on the sidelines and asking him, “Are you playing well? With Min Chae? Do you like playing with her more than me?”

seol-ah-si-an--535x900.jpg

In another instance, Si An took care of Min Chae and Seol Ah said, “Aren’t you going to wipe my hands too?”

Later, she told her father, “I think that that girl is stealing Si An away.” Lee Dong Gook laughed and told her that the jealousy would go away as they grew older.

seol-ah-lee-dong-gook.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/22/seo-eon-seo-jun-surprise-cnblues-jung-yong-hwa-express-thanks/

Seo Eon And Seo Jun Surprise CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa To Express Their Thanks

On the October 22 episode of KBS2’s “The Return of Superman.” Seo Eon and Seo Jun visited CNBLUE member Jung Yong Hwa.

The twins’ dad Lee Hwi Jae gave the boys a mission to show thanks by giving rice cakes to people they’re thankful for. So, Seo Eon and Seo Jun decided to go to Jung Yong Hwa’s agency. In July, Jung Yong Hwa ran into the twins at a convenience store and helped them get home on a rainy day.

After telling the information desk the reason for their visit, the twins went up to the third floor to Jung Yong Hwa’s studio. Seo Eon and Seo Jun said, “We brought you [rice cakes] because we were thankful you held the umbrella for us.” Jung Yong Hwa was happy to be reunited with the twins again and smiled at their sweet gesture.

Jung-Yong-Hwa-Seo-Eon-Seo-Joon.jpg

• Like 1

sam/ william meet roowon on this epi .. 

However, Sam Hammington and William were really here to see child actor Lee Ro Woon, who became close with Sam Hammington after filming a drama together. It turned out that Lee Ro Woon had wanted to meet William for a while.

When Sam Hammington had to go to the bathroom, he left William in Lee Ro Woon’s care. Despite the child actor’s own young age, he took good care of the baby, dancing with him, pushing him on the swing, and even giving him Chinese lessons, telling him, “If you don’t study, it’ll become hard for you later.”

william-hammington-lee-ro-woon-540x604.p

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/29/william-meets-hyuna-child-actor-lee-ro-woon-return-superman/

only 1 video  teaser episode 205   4TH ANNIVERSARY   .. all family reunion again ++ sunghoon - sarang ( ex. lee dong gook where he time filming this epi >  SOCCER  MATCH  ... seem like all family have their mission .....based news released  lee dong gook & kids meet lee dongwook filming next day (after filming  all family reunion ) 

2 minute teaser 

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/12/old-new-return-superman-families-gather-good-deed-4th-anniversary/

Old And New “The Return Of Superman” Families Gather To Do A Good Deed For 4th Anniversary

the-return-of-superman.jpg

On the November 12 episode of KBS’s “The Return of Superman,” old and new families reunited to celebrate the show’s 4th anniversary in a meaningful way.

The families met up to sell celebrities’ personal items as well as their own in a flea market whose proceeds would go to charity. Seo Eon, Seo Jun, Si An, and Seungjae were in charge of sales, while original “Superman” member Sarang, Seol Ah, and Soo Ah were in charge of the cash register. Youngest “Superman” babies Rohee and William acted as mascots for the event.

si-an-seungjae-sarang-540x552.png

The fathers all dressed up in Halloween-themed costumes for another part-time job – handing out candy to kids at the amusement park. Go Ji Yong turned into a virgin ghost, Lee Hwi Jae tried out a zombie look, Ki Tae Young and Rohee appeared as a gangsi [frozen corpse] father-daughter combo, while Choo Sung Hoon became a grim reaper.

Si An and Seungjae, who are same-aged friends, also went on an errand to buy snacks for the other kids and showed off their budding friendship.

Including the wages from the fathers’ part-time work, the “Superman” families raised 1,707,490 won (about $1500) from the flea market. Lee Hwi Jae also decided to donate the money made from releasing the song he recorded with his twin sons, meaning that the families donated 3,608,871 won (about $3200) total to charity.

Lee Dong Wook Shares Thoughts On How Much Seol Ah, Soo Ah, And Si An Have Grown

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/12/lee-dong-wook-shares-thoughts-seeing-much-seol-ah-soo-ah-si-grown/

During the November 12 broadcast of his V Live radio show, “Lee Dong Wook’s On the Air,” Lee Dong Wook celebrated his recently passed birthday with his viewers.

The actor’s actual birthday is on November 6, and he shared with his listeners how he had spent it filming the music video for Soyou and Sung Shi Kyung’s “An Obvious Farewell” (literal translation).

Lee Dong Wook also revealed, “I had fun spending time with Seol Ah, Soo Ah, and Si An when we [recently] met up.”

The actor and the children first met each other back in the spring of 2016, when Lee Dong Wook tried to take care of them on “The Return of Superman.” Since then, they have stayed close, with Lee Dong Wook going to see the kids whenever he had the chance, and the children even visiting the set of “Goblin” earlier this year.

“I realized what it means when people say that kids grow quickly. They talk well now and they even sent me a video message they filmed on my birthday,” Lee Dong Wook expressed. “I think that since they can speak well now, it will be even more comfortable whenever we meet. I told them I hoped they would continue to grow healthily.” He also showed off the present he received from the children, before thanking them one more time.

Source (1)

• Like 1

Si An (formerly known by his nickname Daebak), the youngest of Lee Dong Gook‘s family on KBS2’s “The Return of Superman,” is now three years old!

On November 14, Lee Dong Gook’s wife Lee Soo Jin shared multiple photos from Si An’s birthday party on her Instagram. Si An, along with his sisters Seol Ah, Soo Ah, and his “girlfriend” can be seen posing in front of his birthday cake.

Along with many adorable photos of Si An, his mom wrote in the hashtags, “Third birthday,” “Congrats congrats,” “Full of happiness Si An,” “Tobot cake,” and “Thank you everyone,” and “Cuties.”

Happy birthday Si An!https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/14/si-celebrates-3rd-birthday-friends-family/

I THINK THIS PIC they celebrate  time filming tros 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...