------------
OVERALL  RATING  (SUPERMAN +1N2D)   NO.1
140224_073524417.jpg
KBS HAPPY SUNDAY This week
12.8% (2014.03.09 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
11.0% (2014.03.02 닐슨코리아 제공)

-------
2)SBS GOOD SUNDAY  (RM WITH GUEST RAIN -KIM WONBIN)
11.2% (2014.03.09 닐슨코리아 제공)

3)  MBC SUNDAY NIGHT
11.1%

• Like 1

why everyone talk abt this show will finished/end  or  choo family leaving this show.. i not see any news abt this...  this show already got attention from k-netizen immpossible kbs will cancel this show

they filming this show when they have free from their schedule .. lee hwijae really busy mc-ing  many show... at mbc quiz change the wold- kbs -vitamin sbs 1000 challenge songs but he still can filmingthis show at home.. must choo still can filming this show  after this

• Like 1

I love the way Tablo look at Haru...that looks show how much he love and precious she is to him in his life after what he had been through....The twins really grow up so fast and Sarang too....the Jun+Jun brothers....love they bromance.. :x

I'm sure we have all fallen in love with these 4 families. I don't see the show ending anytime soon, but if any of them gets too busy and can't continue the show, I'm sure KBS would change the cast. Hopefully, the cast can remain the same for a lot longer! My heart would be so sad if I had to say goodbye to any of these 4 families.
Since there is NO OFFICIAL NEWS on any change of cast, let's just revel in the adorableness of this show each week! 

Tablo talks about how Haru supported him when he was depressed

Epik High's Tablo revealed his gratitude toward his daughter, Haru, on the latest episode of 'Superman is Back'.

Leaving for a spring picnic at a strawberry farm, Tablo talked about how Haru managed to be a beacon of hope when he was depressed before. "For a long time, I was in a winter," he said. "I used to cry alone in my room."

When that happened, Tablo said, Haru would be there to comfort him. "Haru would come into my room and ask me why I was crying. She would wipe my tears away for me," he said."I thought that I shouldn't be like this when there's such a beautiful and caring friend for me."

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/tablo-talks-about-how-haru-supported-him-when-he-was-depressed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww, Haru has such a HUGE heart. One reason why we love this sweet, caring, quirky little girl. 

20140309184227_531c3783b3f0c_1.jpg
Kang In bewildered Kim Hee Chul with a surprising comment.

March 9th broadcast of KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday - Super Man Has Returned' showed Super Junior's Kang In and Kim Hee Chul visiting Lee Hwi Jae's home.

While helping Seo Jun's bath, Kim Hee Chul said, "Can I join Season 2 or 3 of 'Super Man Has Returned'."

Then, Kang In said, "You can still do it now," and made Kim Hee Chul bewildered.

Meanwhile, actor Yang Taek Jo, who is the father in law of Jang Hyun Seok, made a surprise appearance.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• Like 1

KBSWORLD will changed schedule starting 24 march ...mean  rerun return of superman  will changed

sunday (not changed ) 

17:00 The Return of Superman    lan_en.gif Variety
18:20 Two Days and One Night    lan_en.gif Variety  

1st rerun
02:00 The Return of Superman    lan_en.gif Variety
03:20 Two Days and One Night    lan_en.gif Variety

2nd rerun
NEW rerun THURSDAY   18:40 KST (27 MARCH 2014)   
18:40 The Return of Superman    lan_en.gif Variety 18 

Finished watch Ep 19..
Conclusion : 
Jang Junu >> Tall, handsome,smart, responsible hyungnim... 
This is the second time Junu got compliment about his good looking face from adult. I wonder what the girls school mates think about him..  :x

In episode 19, Haru was so adorable with the little puppy. Aww, she really needs a pet or younger sibling to fawn over and take care.On another note, you can tell how much Tablo cherishes and loves Haru. His eyes speak volumes. Every time there's a shot of him staring at Haru, you can tell how much he loves her.
tumblr_n10uqe4vz11s8dclso1_500.jpg
credit: tumblr