[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

ohhhhh!!!! i hope some fans can find about them as profile XD!! Weird pic?? only Tablo without his daughter lol!! btw i never imagine Tablo would bring his daughter for show!! YG?!!!
EDITED:do you have links for chuseok? i wanna watch an ep

Superman.Is.Back.E01.131103.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel.avi.torrent
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/75408248/file.htmlby @semi_fly
I wanna 720p ;)
EDITED:I think in month KBS World will subbed. its fine :D or maybe some team will sub early heheh

9LilSa said: Superman.Is.Back.E01.131103.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel.avi.torrent
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/75408248/file.htmlby @semi_fly
I wanna 720p ;)
EDITED:I think in month KBS World will subbed. its fine :D or maybe some team will sub early heheh

• Like 1

[Ratings: Sat&Sun 11.02-03.13] Adorable Babies Take Over Sunday Night

With Mamma Mia now airing on Wednesday nights, KBS introduced its newest program Superman is Back, already signaling a future hit.

The program showed four celebrity fathers as they sent their wives off on a 48 hour vacation and babysat the kids. While all the children were adorable, the ones that especially stood out were mixed martial artist Choo Sung Hoon and his 2-year old daughter Choo Salang, and Epik High’s Tablo and 4-year old daughter, Lee Haru.

The show recorded 7.2 percent in ratings for its first episode, but remains high on real-time searches on portal websites.

enews
  • Like 1

Haru Almost Reveals Epik High’s New Track

87721107.jpg

With daddy’s workplace being her playground, Haru, or Tablo’s daughter, almost revealed Epik High’s upcoming track.

On November 3’s broadcast of KBS’ Superman is Back, Tablo and Haru made their first television appearance together. With Tablo babysitting his four-year old daughter, but still needing to work, he brought her to the YG studios with the other Epik High members

Not a stranger in the studio, Haru began to play around with the machines, pushing all the buttons, until she accidentally hit something and music poured into the small room, catching the Epik High members off guard.

Tukutz hurriedly turned off the music as Tablo told Haru, “Haru, you can’t just reveal Daddy’s music like that.”

Photo Credit: KBS

enews

• Like 1

I rarely watch raws but I couldn't help myself this time.. They are too.freaking.cute T___T

The cutest Mickey ever!!!!
2CwYekW.jpg

건배~
YVdhR5c.jpg

Mithra bear helped Blo to carry a 24kg load because Blo's arm was injured and Haru was asleep.. Instead of thinking, 'That must have been tough' (he was dying lmao), I thought, 'Argh so manly.... when are you gonna get married and be a dad, Mithra!!'
nKPYWLI.jpg

• Like 1

Guest LoveStrangled

I just saw the raw! Haru is so cute, it's really sweet to see all these celebrities as vulnerable parents who love their kids a lot. I think my favourite part was when they were in the car and she was singing to 2NE1 "I love you", lol it's probably a normal thing because they didn't even notice it/it didn't bother them. Plus Haru giving us a teaser of Epik Highs comeback, excited! It sounds good, haha! Please bring Haru to the studio more ;)!

Haru's short hair looks good for her!...if he had long hair...it doesnt look suit to her!
cuz he looks like her appa hahah

the first ep was awesome and funny lol. but poor the twins!! its hard o.O

Guest starfish29

I hope someone will sub this show. :) I am also a fan of appa oediga and I am also excited to watch this variety show with celebrity fathers on it and how they deal with their children in everyday life without the moms of course.