[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Just watched EP 15 on KBS World this afternoon. OMG.. how can you not in love with Junu? I think Haru is definately has a crush on him. And the fathers are also approving. OMG! :)
Anyway, there's a fanmade MV for Sarang&Junu in YouTube.  Who's #TeamSarang? 

• Like 1

ENG SUBBED THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN EPISODE 15   140302

----------------------------------
TORRENT EPISODE 18  140302 BY semi_fly
Superman.Is.Back.E18.140302.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH.mp4.torrent

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/39688323/file.html

Superman.Is.Back.E18.140302.HDTV.XviD-WITH.avi.torrent
http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/94863497/file.html

LINK DAILYMOTION
PART 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e4vlu_%E3%85%85%E3%85%8D_people

PART 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e4vs0_ㄷㄹ_people

credit nyoyanpanda

• Like 1

I don't know how long this show will be on air but i'm worried after watching ep 15, Sarang's dad said to Rain that he'll be in training in June. Will it be Sarang out of the cast?  :(( No.. i love these casts' chemistry. Sarang-Junu-Junseo-Haru-and the twins. I can't think of any other  :((

• Like 1

class="content-title"Chu Sung Hoon Jealous of Chu Sarang’s Boyfriend?chu-sung-hoon-preview-daughter-286x900.j

The preview for next week’s “Superman Returns” foreshadows the inevitable battle that fathers face against their daughters’ boyfriends. On March 2, the broadcast of the KBS variety program showed the preview for next week in which Chu Sarang would spend a day with her boyfriend, all under the supervision of her father, Chu Sung Hoon. Yet, it wasn’t easy for the mixed martial artist to watch his daughter give all her attention to her boyfriend. Despite being shown momentarily in next week’s preview, Chu Sarang’s boyfriend was all smiles, doing everything he could to make his girlfriend laugh.

Yet, what made Chu Sung Hoon quite jealous was when he watched his daughter kiss her boyfriend. Like any protective father, he was shown strictly saying, “Don’t kiss” to his daughter’s boyfriend. Inevitably, the preview showed the martial artist expressing, “I have never kissed Sarang on the lips,” showing his jealousy over his daughter’s boyfriend.

KBS’ “Superman Returns” broadcasts every Sunday at 4:55 PM (KST).

soompi
  • Like 1

rating THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN episode 18   this week (2nd place)
9.3% (2014.03.02 닐슨코리아 제공)

-------------------
kpopstar sbs
10.5% (2014.03.02 닐슨코리아 제공)

dwag s2 mbc
9.0% (2014.03.02 닐슨코리아 제공)

-------------------

Rating Happy Sunday(the return is superman + 1n2d)  down to last place.... last week happy sunday (kbs) got 1st place  ...
ths week only  got 11.0%

last week
12.5% (2014.02.23 닐슨코리아 제공)

• Like 1

vieryo said: I don't know how long this show will be on air but i'm worried after watching ep 15, Sarang's dad said to Rain that he'll be in training in June. Will it be Sarang out of the cast?  :(( No.. i love these casts' chemistry. Sarang-Junu-Junseo-Haru-and the twins. I can't think of any other  :((

• Like 1

Already watch ep 18, Junseo- Sarang  :x and now what???? Sarang has a boyfriend??  :-S
anyway, since Haru met Bigbang, Sarang met Rain, im hoping Junu Junseo meet Park Yoochun since their dad is filming in the same drama "Three Days". Maybe an episode "At Dad's work..." probably...  8->

• Like 1

vieryo said: Already watch ep 18, Junseo- Sarang  :x and now what???? Sarang has a boyfriend??  :-S
anyway, since Haru met Bigbang, Sarang met Rain, im hoping Junu Junseo meet Park Yoochun since their dad is filming in the same drama "Three Days". Maybe an episode "At Dad's work..." probably...  8->

• Like 1

class="titleNews"Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang to Donate All CF Fees to Support Multicultural Families

Currently the most famous father and daughter in the entertainment industry, Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang will be donating all the proceeds made from their modeling contract.

On March 4, Newsen spoke with Choo Sung Hoon’s agency, who said, “Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang will be donating their entire CF fees to multicultural families.”

The Choo father and daughter pair was recently chosen as the new models for Daewoong Pharmaceutical’s Easy Derm band aids.

“Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang are also a multicultural family,” commented the agency. “Choo Sung Hoon has consistently donated to multicultural families in the past and he plans on continuing.”

“Choo Sung Hoon will also be participating in the biggest multicultural family event in Korea in May with free of charge. “It’s a natural thing to volunteer for.”

Meanwhile, Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang are appearing on KBS’ Superman is Back.

Photo Credit: Newsen.

• Like 1

Guest Tinkiebell

goguma_happiness said:

vieryo said: I don't know how long this show will be on air but i'm worried after watching ep 15, Sarang's dad said to Rain that he'll be in training in June. Will it be Sarang out of the cast?  :(( No.. i love these casts' chemistry. Sarang-Junu-Junseo-Haru-and the twins. I can't think of any other  :((
I thought he wouldn't have to cause he's Korean descent but lived in Japan with his family?

It would be sad if Sarang goes even though she eats most of the time lol
He's not training to go to the military, in case you misunderstood. He's a MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fighter, and he's training for a tournament/championship.