[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

preview e185 170504

new family join tros??? who??  comment on naver say actor  park gun hyung 

Spoiler

Face his dad not revealed .... lee jun 

comment on naver/ youtube say park gunhyung

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141016

After the teaser video of the mysterious little boy Lee Jun garnered the attention of 'Superman is Back' fans everywhere, the show has revealed more information for this week's upcoming episode!

It's been announced that Lee Jun is the son of actor Park Gun Hyung, and that his family will be making a special appearance on this week's episode, on June 4. The actor, who is close friends with Sam Hammington, will be meeting up with William's family on the episode, while also taking on the 'Superman is Back' challenge by taking care of Lee Jun by himself for the first time in his life as a father. 

Park Gun Hyung said, "Since I've been working on productions nonstop, I wasn't able to be there while my son grew up. Even for a little while, I wanted to know what it felt like to spend time with my son Lee Jun, just the two of us, through this program." 

Don't miss out on Park Gun Hyung and his adorable son Lee Jun on this week's 'Superman is Back'!

park-gun-hyung_1496452361_0000493624_001

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/superman-is-back-reveals-more-information-about-the-mysterious-little-boy-lee-jun

they just meet Sam & william 

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a long time since I posted here, but I am still watching. The kids are all growing up so well. Seo Jun and Seo Eon are still cheeky. Seung Jae is so smart and so polite. It'll be exciting for William to get a cute little sibling. And SeolSuDae are still my favorites. They are such lovely siblings, and DaeBak, I mean, Si An isn't a baby any more: 

• Like 4

Sua is such a sensitive little girl. She quietly begins tearing up when DongGook announces that the family is not to call Sian 'DaeBak' anymore, but to use his real name. Like the rest of us, she's not ready just yet to say goodbye to her "baby brother" forever...:(

• Like 2