[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Annyeong! It's my first time to post here. At first, i'm just watching DWAWG, and I become curious when 'Superman is Back' appeared. It was very fun to watch! And I'm not just watching this because of the cute and lovable sons/daughters in the program, but also how dedicated the fathers are in taking care of their children.

I hope that this show will be aired longer! ^^v 

Guest korra

haru - may 5th 2010 (soon!!!!!!!!)sarang - october 24 2011twins - march 15 2013
not sure about jun-brothers or yakkung :(

i loooooooooveeeeeeeeeee this reality/variety show.. (also running man which the first variety show that i like). first time hear about this from my friend and my sister i not really interested coz i think it's just child play or something that not as interesting as running man, but one day i accidentally watched it and become obsessed bwahahahah.. the children are too cute and the family is adorable... i can feel and learn how family are and adore it... the twins are sooo cutee, even though i love all children but maybe the twins my most fave.. but i love junu and sarang and haru and junseo too hahaha... i think all wife are beautiful too and such a good mother as well the father.. hope this show will go on for a longg longg time :)