[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

2102_6358_l.JPG2102_6357_l.JPG

Tablo and his daughter Lee Haru spent a day at a strawberry farm in this week’s episode, “You are My Spring” of <The Return of Superman>. Greeting spring, father and daughter visited a strawberry farm near Seoul to experience how to pick strawberries away from the city full of apartment buildings.

Before picking some strawberries, Haru was being polite to strawberries saying “Hello, strawberries. Can you get picked for me?” and made the cast and crew laughed. Also, little Lee had a great time with some animals and among them, a white little puppy captured Haru’s attention.  Haru, who is good at giving special names on fish, gave a puppy quite a normal name “Snowball,” but her affection to him was more than usual.  Haru eventually whined about taking “Snowball” home, but Tablo, who used to be a daughter’s daddy all the time, was also determined saying no since it’s not allowed to raise dogs at home.  Will Haru be able to take Snowball and strawberries safely home?  [The Return of Superman] Supermen kids to spend 48 hours only with Supermen fathers without mothers. Showtime: Sundays 05:00pm | Mondays 02:00am (Seoul, UTC+9).
http://english.kbs.co.kr/hallyu/gallery_view.html?No=2102
  • Like 1

ENG SUBBED THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN EPI 19 ON KBSWORLD 140430

SUPERMAN EPISODE 22 140330 (JEJU)
PART 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kmw60_%E3%85%85%E3%85%8D_lifestyle

PART 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1kmwhk_%E3%85%81%E3%84%B4_lifestyle

TORRENT BY SEMI_FLY
Superman.Is.Back.E22.140330.HDTV.XviD-LIMO.avi.torrent
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/371580/file.html
  • Like 1

Guest laylanightly

Hi i'm new here..I stumbled upon this great show last week on youtube and i started watching from episode 1 up to 17...and i still have 2 episodes to catch up with kbs world channel's upload!! i have to say i love this show to death!!! my ultimate fav is lee haru :x she's so unique and squishy!!! it's kinda weird that i'm fangirling over a 4 y.o girl!

and there's something boggling my mind since i watched episode 17 today..does anyone know the bg music for the opening narration?:-B

superman appas, hwaiting! \m/

*goes back to youtube to watch episode 18*

140331_072731679.jpg
RATING HAPPY SUNDAY  (THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN + 1N2D) STILL  NO.1 even fell down -1.1% compared last week  

THIS WEEK  10.9 % (140330)

LAST WEEK 12.0% (140323)

--------------------

2) SUNDAY NIGHT (MBC) 10.1%

3) GOOD SUNDAY (SBS) 10.0%

THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN EPISODE 22   (-0.6%)  -- NO.1 WITH KPOP STAR

10.2% (2014.03.30 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
10.8% (2014.03.23 닐슨코리아 제공)

-------------
SBS KPOPSTAR  10.2 % (140330)

DWAG (MBC)
7.0% (2014.03.30 닐슨코리아 제공)

why everyone seem  curious asked when this show ended??  they now no. 1 at their slot time .. for me ,, they still far away from final .. & i dont want this show ended ... this show at happy sunday slot .. previous program at this slot say goodbye to viewvers  (end) becoz their rating getting low from another station (mbc    &sbs) ..

art_1396240354.jpg

• Like 1

kjmcth said: why everyone seem  curious asked when this show ended??  they now no. 1 at their slot time .. for me ,, they still far away from final .. & i dont want this show ended ... this show at happy sunday slot .. previous program at this slot say goodbye to viewvers  (end) becoz their rating getting low from another station (mbc    &sbs) ..

Guest hbhjlovlikthis

LOL! I think in the ep 22 Sarang's father enjoy the pretty girls more than Sarang :-))
Just kidding! She loves them alot. Sarang even locked the door and didn't let them go.
The poor father of the twins. He really has hard time. It'll take a while until the twins grow up a little more.
All of them are so cute.

Hello, I am new here. I'm french, and so sorry if i don't speak english very good. I hope that you will help me to improve my english ^^

However, I want answer to your comments. I love very much this variety. :)

OH WOW good news~~~ kim jung tae and kkakkkung is joining the show!!
http://media.daum.net/entertain/enter/newsview?newsid=20140402185809934&RIGHT_ENTER=R12

I can't read korean language. Who can traduce it ?

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Kim Jung Tae to Join ‘Superman is Back’ as New Member

Kim Jung Tae will be joining KBS2’s Superman is Back as the new family.

Kang Bong Kyu PD announced on April 2, “We offered Kim Jung Tae to join the show after him and his son, Kim Ji Hoo, appeared in Jang Hyun Sung family’s section. Kim Jung Tae and his son gladly accepted the offer.”

Kim Jung Tae to Join ‘Superman is Back’ as New Member

Kang Bong Kyu PD continued, “They live in Busan, which is a new area, and his son was also very new. We also thought it would be interesting as there is no other child who is his age on the show.”

“The filming finished today. We’re still deciding on when to air it, but I expect that it will be at the end of this month,” he said.

The PD said, “One family was added but no family is leaving. We will carry on the show with five families.”

Photo credit: enews/Hea Jung Min | 
MWave

ah I am excited for this... 
I love Jungtae so much..  
one of those underrated actors..
I am so happy for this!!!

A new father to join the 'Superman is Back' line up - actor Kim Jung Tae

kim-jung-tae_1396481066_af_org.jpg
Actor Kim Jung Tae will be joining the father lineup of the hit KBS 2TV show 'Superman is Back' that has been entertaining viewers every week.

Kim Jung Tae and his son Jihoo, who goes by the nickname 'Yakkungi', received a visit from Jang Hyun Sung and his sons as shown last month, and now it's been confirmed that we'll be seeing more of the cutie and his father on the show!
PD Kang Bong Kyu told Joy News 24 on the 2nd, "Four-year-old boy 'Yakkungi' Jihoo will be different from the original featured children and we anticipate Kim Jung Tae showing his image as a newly added father... Also, his house is not in Seoul but in Busan so that also adds interest."
"The time slot for 'Superman is Back' increased since it first aired so it's true that the pressure for the original families' to film enough content for air time was a big deal... No families will be leaving and we plan to go on with the five families."
Kim Jung Tae's entrance on 'Superman is Back' will be aired a little later this month!
credit allkpop