==================
-----------------------------------

2) SBS GOOD SUNDAY (KPOPSTAR+ RM)

11.7%(2015.02.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
%
(2015.02.01 닐슨코리아 제공)

=============================

3) 3) MBC  SUNDAY NIGHT (ANIMAL(new show) + REAL MEN- )

10.0%(2015.02.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
10.7%
(2015.02.1 닐슨코리아 제공)

======================

===========================

O3imrZE.jpg
SINGLE RATING FOR SUPERMAN
this week
19.5% (2015.02.08 닐슨코리아 제공)
32 WEEK  consecutive no.1

=============
last week 
19.8% (2015.02.01 닐슨코리아 제공)
31 consecutive no.1

===============================

=====================
2) SBS KPOPSTAR

==============
3) MBC ANIMAL

3.6% (2015.02.08  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
4.3% % (2015.02.01 닐슨코리아 제공)

The Youngest Members Of ‘Superman Returns’ Get Together

yckpm3fepyh03g3o77y2pnit5dfl9obx.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] The meetings between children help in their growth. ‘Superman Returns’ youngest gather for a play date for a moment of healing for the audience.

This ability to heal is what maintains the high viewer percentage of the show. For the 32nd week in a row, KBS 2TV variety program ‘Superman Returns’ tops in its time slot.

On the 64th episode that aired on February 8, Lee Hwi Jae and his twins came to visit Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter.

Ji On and the twins created an innocent and pure charm that took over the show. In order to get closer with Ji On, Lee Hwi Jae played around with her, trying to make her laugh. With a whole different appeal than her father, Ji On fell in love with Lee Hwi Jae. In addition, playing with her new friends, the twins, a smile never left Ji On’s face. Standing side by side with Seo On, Ji On’s sweet laughter was brighter than usual. Thanks to Lee Hwi Jae, Ji On and Seo On also shared a kiss, melting the hearts of viewers.

Ji On and the twins showed a new side of themselves, surprising their fathers. Ji On opened the gates by imitating the word ‘strawberry’ as Uhm Tae Woong gives one to her. Shocked to hear a new word out of her mouth, Uhm Tae Woong couldn’t hide his surprise. Following up, Seo Jun displayed his upgraded vocabulary, asking his father for more when getting a taste of cream. Lee Hwi Jae commented, “I think I’m going to cry” as he realizes Seo Jun’s gradual increase in vocabulary.

On this day, the twins got along with Uhm Tae Woong’s dog, following her around and petting her. The twin’s cute actions as they feed the dog brought warm smiles to the audience.

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Return’s continues its healing with the beautiful children as their fathers try their best to take care of them. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

Hi TROS fans!!! I was wondering if anyone knew the song that played at the end of episode 64 (~01:22:40). I tried Shazaming it and typed in the lyrics, but no matches came up. If anyone can help identify the song title and artist, I would really appreciate it!! Thank you!!! :)

ni8tingayle_4f78 said: Sunghoon is kind of mean toward Shiho, I feel like their marriage is more like a business partnership rather than a real marriage. Pity 'cause Shiho's really sweet & adorable. Hwijae's wife is stunning also.Wow Shiho's 90 year old great grandma looks amazing! So healthy, talk 'bout aging gracefully, the air in the countryside must do wonders. Yume's so pretty, she gets her good looks from her Dad I see. OMG Sunghoon sayin' that the 3 generation of ladies havin' a laugh similar to a goblin  :-O not sure if his MIL would be too pleased on hearing that :P

ni8tingayle_4f78 said: Sunghoon is kind of mean toward Shiho, I feel like their marriage is more like a business partnership rather than a real marriage. Pity 'cause Shiho's really sweet & adorable. Hwijae's wife is stunning also.

I didn't realize how much I needed Jion on this show until she got there. She's so bright and happy!
I can't wait to see her playing with the twins. I bet her spending more time with Seo Jun will get her to talk more. That kid is crazy chatty. It's so cute to see. They're what, 3 months apart? I often wonder why Seo Eun doesn't talk as much but it may just be classic extrovert twin v introvert twin and because SJ does talk more SE doesn't have to.