[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest spearmintx3

thesuitelife547 said: Honestly, I didn't see a problem with the teacher scolding Minguk. Sure, maybe his voice was a little louder than what Minguk was used to when he got scolded by his parents, but every person has their own way. I didn't actually think it was that loud compared to when Ilgook scolds them. Plus, Minguk was just another student to the teacher, a student who was doing something wrong, ie drawing on the floor, and the teacher felt that it was only right to scold him. They were at a place that taught manners, after all. 
In the episode, it seems like the teacher hit the table and he did explain to Minguk what he did wrong. From what I could understand, I believe he was telling him that the mothers work hard to clean the floors so that's why he shouldn't be drawing on them and asked him if he did wrong or not.

Also, Ilgook didn't seem upset when it happened. Overall, from the entire experience of going there, it seemed like he realized things, especially when the teacher told Manse that he shouldn't call Daehan and Minguk 'Daehan-ah' or 'Minguk-ah' anymore and call them by 'hyung.' In previous episodes it seems like Manse did say 'hyung' a couple of times to the two of them, but I think that after that experience, Ilgook and his wife will probably start to enforce it more.

spearmintx3 said: thesuitelife547 said: Honestly, I didn't see a problem with the teacher scolding Minguk. Sure, maybe his voice was a little louder than what Minguk was used to when he got scolded by his parents, but every person has their own way. I didn't actually think it was that loud compared to when Ilgook scolds them. Plus, Minguk was just another student to the teacher, a student who was doing something wrong, ie drawing on the floor, and the teacher felt that it was only right to scold him. They were at a place that taught manners, after all. 
In the episode, it seems like the teacher hit the table and he did explain to Minguk what he did wrong. From what I could understand, I believe he was telling him that the mothers work hard to clean the floors so that's why he shouldn't be drawing on them and asked him if he did wrong or not.

Also, Ilgook didn't seem upset when it happened. Overall, from the entire experience of going there, it seemed like he realized things, especially when the teacher told Manse that he shouldn't call Daehan and Minguk 'Daehan-ah' or 'Minguk-ah' anymore and call them by 'hyung.' In previous episodes it seems like Manse did say 'hyung' a couple of times to the two of them, but I think that after that experience, Ilgook and his wife will probably start to enforce it more.

Guest turtle_tats

in Ep61... So Ji On and the twins are the same age but... there is a big difference in their level of talking/speaking. JiOn can't form words yet or just less than the twins and comprehension too the twins are ahead of her. Ji On is so cute and a very happy child. 

With kids below 4, even a month age gap makes a lot of difference.  JiOn is much younger than the twins I think.  Actually just looking at the twins or triplets, they are developing at different paces too.  In the twins' case, Seojun can speak more than Seoeon.  Or at least from what I notice, Seojun will keep asking "what is this".  Seo-eon doesn't speak as much or as clearly. 

Mingguk is so cute this week... lol... especially when he tried to hold his tears in .. lol...
I think the Teacher did the right thing.. he didn't hit him or anything, just teaching him what's right and what's wrong. The Teacher did tell him it's wrong to do it 1st time but Mingguk did it again, which is very naughty.
I think Mingguk needs some discipline otherwise he just thinks it's funny and will keep on doing it.Mingguk did stab Sarang's dad with a Fork last time, which is wrong.
Being 2 years of age, I doubt he will be traumatised by this incidence. He probably won't even remember it later down the track.

I never thought the teacher did something wrong. Minguk had been warned once and he did it again, so the teacher only scold him, not hit him. It's common in Asia and despite their young age, Il Gook wants them to experience everything since he never did it before ROS. It's not traumatizing because in the end Minguk got close with the teacher.

For Seojunnie, I always have a feeling he'll be a comedian when he grows up. He's just sooooo funny and mischievous. Seoeonnie will be the serious one, though I thought he resembles his father physically. I hope the PD will make their part longer.

Sarang will meet the triplets! Is it just me or Manse looks like Sarang when he laughs? I saw a photo of him laughing in the elevator and gosh his eyes and mouth are just like Sarang when she laughs. I know they're still very very young but... well, if they're meant to be that will be super epic.

JiOn is 5months older than my nephew but my nephew already talks nonsense(you know, like "ammaaaa....igaaaa.."). But you can't compare babies/toddlers since they're different with each other, especially when you see them for 15 minutes a week.

Watching these kids brings so much joy! I hope they grow up well and healthy.

“Superman Returns” Triplets’ Calendar Sells Over 300,000 Copiessuperman-returns-triplets2.jpg

It has been revealed that actor Song Il Gook’s triplets, who are receiving much love through their appearance on KBS’ “Superman Returns,” have recorded extremely high sales for their 2015 calendar.
According to a representative of KBS on January 27, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se’s calendar has sold over an estimated 300,000 copies: “Although the exact combined total has not yet been counted, more than 300,000 copies have been sold. There will not be any more additional calendars on sale.”
Although the triplets’ calendar was originally planned for the purpose of sharing with Song Il Gook’s close family and friends, growing interest in purchasing the calendar resulted in the decision to put them out for sale. However, the actor has revealed that all of the proceeds will be donated to a good cause.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/26/superman-returns-triplets-calendar-sells-over-300000-copies/
:bz

• Like 1

Choo Sarang’s salary is same as that of a top actressBy Staff Writer | Jan 13, 2015 10:02 AM EST
choo-sarang-s-dad-choo-sung-hoon-sometim

Japanese news media recently reported about Yano Shiho, who is a top model in Japan and widely known as Choo Sarang's mother in Korea. The news reported about Yano Shiho's popularity in Korea. She is known for not going on air on Japanese TV, however, she has been starring regularly in the popular KBS 2 TV entertainment program 'Superman Returns' with her husband and MMA fighter Choo Sung Hoon and their daughter Choo Sarang.
The news also reported that Choo Sarang's salary, which includes income from her regular show 'Superman Returns' and TV commercials, is similar to that of a top actress. In related news, the KBS 2 TV entertainment program 'Superman Returns,' in which the Choo family stars, tells a story of celebrities and their children. Actor Song Il Gook and his triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Sae, MMA fighter Choo Sung Hoon and Japanese top model Yano Shiho's daughter Choo Sarang, actor Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Uhm Ji On, and comedian Lee Hwi Jae and his twin sons star in the show. The KBS 2 TV entertainment program 'Superman Returns' airs every Sunday night.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/67953/20150113/choo-sarang-s-salary-is-same-as-that-of-a-top-actress.htm

i think Il Kook happy, this show help him to experience and capture a "nice" moment from his triplet kidsU Know, triplet parents ( il Kook and his wife ) both of them is a busy person, at least this show help him to "play" with his kids and experience many things, something that maybe he can't do with them if he's not in this show

I actually thought the teacher was super sweet. It's hard for the non-parents on the show who have to supervise the kids, even if it's only for a day. They want to make sure all the kids are having a fun time and getting attention, but they also can't discipline the RoS kids like the rest of the kids because they'll be criticized by viewers. IIRC Sarang was around the same age as the triplets when people started calling her a brat and that her parents weren't disciplining her properly.

The thing that bothered me about the latest ep is that SIK wants the boys to have the hierarchy of oldest -> youngest. I know SK is very hierarchical, but I don't think those labels are helpful for the triplets (especially Manse) since their age difference is negligible. I'd rather the boys saw each other as equals.

Despite the negligible age difference it is still obvious that Daehan is most responsible, caring and acts like the eldest one too whereas Manse shows many traits of the youngest one. The hierarchy already sort of exists between them. I agree it shouldn't be enforced the Korean way but I'd like to see Manse respecting Daehan for being the good hyung.

As a teacher myself, if I were in that situation, I will also stop Minguk of his behavior at that moment, but of course minus the stick, I will go down to his level and talk to him sincerely that what he is doing is wrong and I will talk to him in a firm voice just in case that he can't get through the message. Children at their age is playful but there are also limitation of all the things that the children are doing, as an adult we have the responsibility of teaching and correcting children on how they should behave, if we don't teach them the correct way, they will thought that is only ok on what they are doing, for me even it's in front of the parent and fb if the child is misbehaving I will ask permission if I could talk to the child, but of course certain time parents are not in the school you don't have to wait for them but you have to make an action if a child misbehave.

I know that our hearts bleed when we see children crying but we have to be strong for them I order for the to learn the proper way of life. Like for me everytime I talk and give him time to think of take away some toys or not give what they wanted, I will always say sorry to them but I will say that I have no other option but to do that.

My favorite parts in ep62 of triplets.

Manse- dad is not here, his cute voice of addressing his hyung. crying when he sees minggukie cry.

Daehanie - Obediently listening to the teacher and putting his hands round his younger bro to comfort him n wiping minggukie ears. Repeating after minggujie that they cannot start eating yet.

Minggukie- just so many funny moments, his cute expressions, his digging noise and cleaning on the table :)), his cheekiness playing with the brush and then crying after the teacher scold him. The classic part was when the teacher comfort him by giving him a candy, he opened his ink stained palms. Super cute. Falling down n then walking past his seat then cryinh again. All the cute moments when he signal his little bro manse to keep quiet or not to eat first. Minggukie, u are such a darling boy!

I hope the triplets will grow up really well !

• Like 1

One of the advantage of being on the show is that the parents get to see those scenes that were not present. I am sure they must have a good laugh too when they watch their children on screens. Such as daehanie crying for sad for the bicycle episode ot how daehanie got into the kitchen when sik was sleeping. Precious videos for the babies when they grow up.