[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Choo Sarang and Haru take on swimming and fishing on 'Superman is Back'

Epik-High-tablo-choo-sung-hoon_139181968
choo-sung-hoon_1391819701_20140207_Haru.

Fan favorites Choo Sarang and Haruspent time doing what they love most on 'Superman is Back'!

Choo Sarang, who discovered her love for swimming through the show, visited a spa in Korea where she slipped into her favorite Minnie Mouse bathing suit to learn how to swim. Haru, who also loves fish, showed her fearlessness while fishing when it came to grabbing the fish by the hand.

credit.allkpop
  • Like 1

Love the show and have been a fan of the show since it aired. The kids are just too adorable. In the recent episodes their interaction with one another is soo adorable. Love watching them interacting with one another and taking care of one another.
Sarang is just too cute for words, love to watch her when she is eating.Her love for the disney characters and the way she talks is just too cute.
Haru is unique and adorable, she has her own thinking and she is really random, she is like living in her own world. Her love for fishes is and how she had a huge crush on Junu Oppa is just too cute to describe. I especially liked the episode where she went to visit her grandfather's grave, it's so sad to hear her say she missed her grandfather.
Junu is mature for his age and it's was quite touching to watch the episode where he told his father how he reallyfelt. Junseo is adorable, he is random and i like how he laughes.
The twins are soo cute (especially when they are in their bumblebee bathing suit). 

• Like 1

Finally, my week is complete after watching episode 12.. <:-P So many eating scenes in this episodes.. I kept seeing foods..Funny how I have to pause while watching in the middle to fixed foods for myself.. :D it's not good to watch this show on empty stomach.. Too much temptation.. 8->Sarang's appetite definitely have grown bigger.. I kept salivating just by watching her eating.. Yay!! she pooped finally =))Lee Hwi Jae's parents are so funny.. I laughed so hard because of his parents.. I love how Hwi Jae's mom are so attentive towards the twins..Thanks to her the twins are able to experienced a walker and mashed potatoes.. I think once a while Lee Hwi Jae should loosen up in raising the twins.. I've seen my mom fed my little sister some unhealthy foods when she was a baby and she did grows up normally.. :-jI really like Haru's parents.. They were so playful around each other.. Even her mom treated her like a friend, not like little kids..I'm not sure about you guys but I find Haru's mom resembles a lot like Cecilia Cheung (HK actress).. or is it just me? @-)I just found out that Sarang's mom is a top model in Japan.. Wow, she looked so humble in this show..I always thought she's so pretty as a housewife (thank God Sarang resembles her mom ).. but I never thought she is a model..She and Sarang looked so freakin cute and adorable whenever the're conversing in Japanese.. :\">Can't wait for next episode.. Thank a lot to @kjmcth for the links

• Like 1

Chu Sa-rang's chic attitude is garnering attention.
936596_0_m511287_52933.jpg
On the February 9th episode of KBS 2TV's "Happy Sunday - Superman Returns", Chu Sung-hoon and his daughter Chu Sa-rang visited singer Rain's practice room and went out for a meal together.

Rain revealed that he's a fan of 'Superman Returns' and gave Chu Sa-rang a 'Minnie Mouse' doll as a gift.

Rain also finished his practice early to see Chu Sa-rang again. The singer prepared grapes and seaweed, which are some of Chu Sa-rang's favorite snacks.

However, Chu Sa-rang did not open her heart easily as expected. As she kept acting shy, Rain said, "She's the most chic woman I have ever met."

Netizens commented, "Is Chu Sa-rang harder to approach than Kim Tae-hee?", "Chu Sa-rang is a chic girl", "Rain fell in love with Chu Sa-rang", and more.

http://en.asiatoday.co.kr/news/viewC.asp?seq=936596

• Like 1

It was so funny when they do their farewell haru hug junseo for like .1 sec and then went on junu... And the hot pack she ran all the way to give him it while junseo was like in front of her lol... I find it so cute~

• Like 1

link to download EP15 from @semi_fly
Superman Is Back 015 (HANrel); bit.ly/1ks6OC8 & (HANrel / 720p); bit.ly/LLzhUC & (ekao / 720p); bit.ly/1ks6Slt