[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

i am doubtful regarding Daehan's and Manse's eye examinations results.First of all, to be tested at that age with those pictures is already a problem. Yes, I know the boys are intelligent and are able to converse properly but if Manse can be frightened cos he couldnt see Seojun's hand (due to the long sleeves) alr proved that they are not ready.
Daehan was definitely losing patience and was wriggling away trying to escape.. Manse was much worst. Minguk, tries his best.. his personality is such. if the pictures are something they have not seen before, they overgeneralised. Manse has proven. The picture of the sun.. he saw it as grapes... things that are round....
but then again, it could be the editing work once again. What i saw on the video was short snippets all placed together to run the show. 
i still feel the test results for the boys are unreliable. :(

I hope in the next 10 years there's a miracle to cure glucoma.If not, and SIG has suffered reduce sighting, the kids will watching this show to show how much their dad treasure them, and they will be the one helping their dad instead. Unfortunately, they're just 13 years old in the next 10 years..i hope SIG is fine though. Thank God they (SIG and his wive) has their most precious treasure, Daehan Minguk and Manse

did anyone catch one of the posts on the asianjunkie website about the triplets? written by IATFB on 12.14.2014? titled
class="name post-title entry-title" itemprop="itemReviewed" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/Thing"So nobody gonna laugh at the names of those triplets on ‘The Return Of Superman’?

I was never that interested in the show ‘The Return Of Superman‘, maybe outside of Sexyama and his Choo Sarang, so I honestly didn’t know what the names of Song Il Kook‘s triplets were.

Lo and behold, I find out today that they’re Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se, which sounded familiar because it basically means “Republic Of Korea, richard simmons yeah!” Even better/worse is that he wants twin girls so he can name them Woori and Nara, meaning “Our nation.

I get that being patriotic or nationalistic goes unchecked more frequently in Asia, and I get that his ancestor was a freedom fighter/anarchist. But dude, I don’t care if you’re the descendant of George Washington, if you name your kids Murica, Fuc, and Yer, everybody is laughing their way to an early death.

It’s the most ridiculous naming this side of Yourhighness and Godspower.

Like nobody else found this weird or creepy or hilarious? Everybody just gonna keep sucking richard simmons? Alrighty.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2014/12/so-nobody-gonna-laugh-at-the-names-of-those-triplets-on-the-return-of-superman/

i'm not korean (i am american born chinese) and i found it the article to be RUDE. i think the names of the triplets are clever. and the names by itself are pretty normal. the idiot writer thinks "manse" means "f**k yea" i dont know if he or she was trying to be funny or just come off as ignorant and stupid. i dont know what types of people (koreans or non-koreans) comment on there but there are some nasty comments. and since its the internet i dont know if they are trying to be sarcastic or they are just plain ole mean. as a non-korean i see absolutely nothing wrong with the triplets names. its cute. "Republic of Korea Hooray" if you want to be literal about it. but to me they are just DAEHAN..AND .MINGUK...AND MANSE...three individuals.

*~Betsy Unnir~*
"I can't remember when I stopped watching. Like 4 months ago??? I don't even like children. Ew gross. I dunno, he just really creeped me out. I stopped like the first few eps he was in. Also I've watched him in a few dramas too, and still creeped me out. i'm sorry D:" one of the commenters

i mean come on i live in the US where we have celebrities name their kids apple, north west, jermajesty jackson, blue ivy, kal-el (yes nicolas cage named his kid that), pilot inspektor (yes jason lee named his poor kid that), Tu Morrow (yes rob morrow named his kid that) and Moxie Crimefighter (penn jillette named his kid that)

and in the news the other day a regular parent named their poor kid ABCDE SANTOS! i kid you not. google it up. ABCDE!!! so yea im just really offended with the article. how can you not like the triplets? and there's nothing wrong with their names. sorry just had to get that off my chest.

While glaucoma can't be 'cured' it can be treated very successfully, I'm just glad he had it diagnosed so he can be aware of it and get started taking care of it.  Many many people as they get older will develop the condition.  Just recently U2 singer, Bono, who has appeared wearing sunglasses for years said that he had worn them for so long due to his glaucoma.  And the better news is that there are some really good new treatments out there, one new eye drop in particular, that is proving to be very effective at arresting glaucoma's development.

As to the names of the boys?  Hey they can name them whatever they like and if it is something meaningful to them more power to them.  Here in the US just watch any football or basketball game and you won't even believe the names some parents have given their kids.

I really wish people wouldn't be so critical of every little thing these families do.  They are helping people see the joy of having and raising a family in this world that doesn't welcome them so readily these days.   :)

Guest eonseojun

superman-returns.jpg?w=600

copy from weloveleeseojun insta
"Last week episode superman got 17% which is higher 0.1% than 2 weeks before. But a minute (twins got last part last week) when they shown the photoshoot with grandpa(thats so emotional, even hwijae appa cried), when grandpa was holding junie's hand the rating rose to 22.7% and the news wrote thats a minute best of superman!"

class="at_ttl"‘Superman Returns’ Lee Hwi Jae cry for his father

Comedian Lee Hwi Jae in the popular KBS 2 TV entertainment program 'Superman Returns' traveled to Busan with his twins, Lee Suh Uhn and Lee Suh Joon, and his father. In Busan, he sought to find memories of his father, who used to live there. On the most recent episode of the popular KBS 2 TV entertainment program 'Superman Returns,' which aired on Sunday, Lee Hwi Jae, his twins, Lee Suh Uhn and Lee Suh Joon, and his father went to a photo studio and took family portraits. Lee Hwi Jae's father took Lee Suh Joon's hand while taking the photo, and moved the hearts of the audiences. After they took family pictures, Lee Hwi Jae's father took a portrait to use at his funeral, and Lee Hwi Jae, looking at him, cried. He said in an interview later, "He fell down this spring. I really thought he would pass away."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/61655/20141215/superman-returns-shows-value-of-family.htm

Selca with grandpa Lee
10431997_752446088154637_839393830_n.jpg

3 generations of Lee

10838361_699928823458939_1850298633_n.jp

class="single__title entry-title"Netizens request for “Superman is Back” Dae Han, Min Guk and Man Se’s 2015 calendar merchandise

Netizens rush to request the special 2015 calendar by Superman Is Back famous triplets, Dae Han, Min Gook and Man Se. 

On the December 14th broadcast of the program, Song Il Guk and his triplets were spotted shooting for their 2015 calendar set, completing their look with their Christmas-themed outfits.

However, since the program aired over the weekend, which was followed by the release of their preview photos, fans of the show have expressed their interest in purchasing the merchandise, proving the triplets’ increasing popularity.

Song Il Guk and his sons were featured in reindeer headbands and reed one-piece sets as they cutely pose of their themed-photoshoot. The adorable episode was included in the special Christmas episode of the program.

20141215000238_0.jpg

missconc3ption said: did anyone catch one of the posts on the asianjunkie website about the triplets? written by IATFB on 12.14.2014? titled
class="name post-title entry-title" itemprop="itemReviewed" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/Thing"So nobody gonna laugh at the names of those triplets on ‘The Return Of Superman’?

I was never that interested in the show ‘The Return Of Superman‘, maybe outside of Sexyama and his Choo Sarang, so I honestly didn’t know what the names of Song Il Kook‘s triplets were.

Lo and behold, I find out today that they’re Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se, which sounded familiar because it basically means “Republic Of Korea, richard simmons yeah!” Even better/worse is that he wants twin girls so he can name them Woori and Nara, meaning “Our nation.

I get that being patriotic or nationalistic goes unchecked more frequently in Asia, and I get that his ancestor was a freedom fighter/anarchist. But dude, I don’t care if you’re the descendant of George Washington, if you name your kids Murica, Fuc, and Yer, everybody is laughing their way to an early death.

It’s the most ridiculous naming this side of Yourhighness and Godspower.

Like nobody else found this weird or creepy or hilarious? Everybody just gonna keep sucking richard simmons? Alrighty.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2014/12/so-nobody-gonna-laugh-at-the-names-of-those-triplets-on-the-return-of-superman/

i'm not korean (i am american born chinese) and i found it the article to be RUDE. i think the names of the triplets are clever. and the names by itself are pretty normal. the idiot writer thinks "manse" means "f**k yea" i dont know if he or she was trying to be funny or just come off as ignorant and stupid. i dont know what types of people (koreans or non-koreans) comment on there but there are some nasty comments. and since its the internet i dont know if they are trying to be sarcastic or they are just plain ole mean. as a non-korean i see absolutely nothing wrong with the triplets names. its cute. "Republic of Korea Hooray" if you want to be literal about it. but to me they are just DAEHAN..AND .MINGUK...AND MANSE...three individuals.

*~Betsy Unnir~*
"I can't remember when I stopped watching. Like 4 months ago??? I don't even like children. Ew gross. I dunno, he just really creeped me out. I stopped like the first few eps he was in. Also I've watched him in a few dramas too, and still creeped me out. i'm sorry D:" one of the commenters

i mean come on i live in the US where we have celebrities name their kids apple, north west, jermajesty jackson, blue ivy, kal-el (yes nicolas cage named his kid that), pilot inspektor (yes jason lee named his poor kid that), Tu Morrow (yes rob morrow named his kid that) and Moxie Crimefighter (penn jillette named his kid that)

and in the news the other day a regular parent named their poor kid ABCDE SANTOS! i kid you not. google it up. ABCDE!!! so yea im just really offended with the article. how can you not like the triplets? and there's nothing wrong with their names. sorry just had to get that off my chest.

AppleSidr said: I hope Hwijae and Il Kook will be able to see their grandkids with good vision.

Looks like Yuto has competition lol oh Manse :))

I was watching the clip of them taking Christmas photos and it's ridiculous how much aegyo Minguk has. He knows how to pose for the camera and even the sounds he makes are cute. Plus he's well-mannered and most of the time will not pick fights. His giant dumpling head and lack of hair also make him look like a giant baby rather than a toddler lol.

I noticed a lot of criticism of how Il Kook treats the boys differently but I don't see it as a weakness. With Manse he laughs the most, with Minguk he acts the cutest, and with Daehan he gives the most praise. Not to say his parenting can't improve, but I also don't think a one-size-fits-all approach to parenting would work well with the triplets, especially since they each have very different temperaments.

^ agree with above!!! Daehan's "kimchiiii" was so adorable!!!! The making of the triplets calendar is one of my fav moments hahahah.

And about that blog, that person is so rude... although I'm not a korean but I've already been into the korean culture for almost 10 years, "Daehan, Minguk, Manse" are really the best and most meaningful names a korean can get. I've always wondered how SIG got all his inspiration on names (i like the fact that he said he'll name his daughters "woori" and "nara").

When the triplets first joined the show, in one of the earlier episodes, SIG did mention that he was worried that his kids would be made fun of because of their names, but he believes they will overcome it because of their personality.

Of course everyone has different views of what "nice names" are, but everyone should respect each person's name because it may mean special to every parent!