[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Just finish watching the episode where Haru meet with Big Bang members. She is so shy, especially around GD.I actually liked it when she would always hide her face on her father because i remembered in the earlier episodeHaru was not really open to her father, she would always ask for her mother. But now looking at how she would hardlyever ask for her mom and even how she is soo close with her father i'm really happy. 
I also love the Choovely family, i like how Shiho is teaching Sarang korean even when she is not very familiar with the language herself.Sarang is just too cute, when she saw Junseo in the peter pan outfit, her face is just to cute. And i also love the part where she would always scream me~ when her father ask who wants this? 
Junu and Junseo fighting over Sarang's love, too cute. 

• Like 1

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Superman Returns” Jang Hyun Sung Picks Haru Over Chu Sarang as His Future Daughter-In-Law

Actor Jang Hyun Sung who is very much popular these days due to his appearances on the adored KBS 2TV show“Superman Returns” picked Tablo and Kang Hye Jung’s daughter Lee Haru to be his future daughter-in-law.

On the KBS Cool FM “Jo Jung Chi and Harim’s 2 o’clock” radio show that was broadcast on February 17, when DJ Jo Jung Chi asked the actor, “Haru versus Chu Sarang. Who would you pick be your daughter-in-law,” Jang Hyun Sung responded, “That’s hard. For Haru, when you see her for real, you’ll be really surprised. She has these huge eyes that seems to melt anyone who looks at them directly. As for Sarang, her cuteness and charms are just to die for.”

After thinking for a while, the actor continued, “I think I will pick Haru because she is better at speaking Korean. Also, I don’t want to lose at an arm-wrestling game against my daughter-in-law’s father. ”

credit.soompi

• Like 1

purpleME_luvMIMI93 said: Just finish watching the episode where Haru meet with Big Bang members. She is so shy, especially around GD.I actually liked it when she would always hide her face on her father because i remembered in the earlier episodeHaru was not really open to her father, she would always ask for her mother. But now looking at how she would hardlyever ask for her mom and even how she is soo close with her father i'm really happy. 
I also love the Choovely family, i like how Shiho is teaching Sarang korean even when she is not very familiar with the language herself.Sarang is just too cute, when she saw Junseo in the peter pan outfit, her face is just to cute. And i also love the part where she would always scream me~ when her father ask who wants this? 

• Like 1

choiminator said: purpleME_luvMIMI93 said: Just finish watching the episode where Haru meet with Big Bang members. She is so shy, especially around GD.I actually liked it when she would always hide her face on her father because i remembered in the earlier episodeHaru was not really open to her father, she would always ask for her mother. But now looking at how she would hardlyever ask for her mom and even how she is soo close with her father i'm really happy. 

• Like 1

ENG SUBBED Episode .14   140223 :
"Families are like Puzzles" The Superman families have gathered for the first time! What will happen when the children get together in one house! Surely it'll be chaotic. And Junu captured Sarang's heart last episode... This time Haru's fallen under his handsome spell. Also the Superwomen surprise everyone with visits and letters!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAsmvAiKuFYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAsmvAiKuFY

----
EPISODE 17  140223  KBS2TV
1896832_750891811589683_1612063524_n.jpg1655842_750891861589678_1677955369_n.jpg71472_750891871589677_2030613844_n.jpg
 link by nyonyapanda
PART 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d4vpp_ㅅㅍㅁ1_lifestyle

PART 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d4vq3_%E3%85%85%E3%85%8D%E3%85%812_lifestyle

Torrent by semi_fly
Superman.Is.Back.E17.140223.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH.mp4.torrent
http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/21785625/file.html

http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/76195044/file.html

• Like 1

i really like tablo daugther Lee Haru, she is Very cute and Cool, i wanna hug her, hahaha... fish is her friend cause she's very like fish,,..

Guest starfish29

I just finished watching ep. 14 and cried while Haru's video was up. I got teary eyed because even though Haru may look like a tough girl outside but inside she really is a warm person. When she was watching Sarang riding the horse and enjoying it, she suddenly felt the urge to buy Sarang a toy horse that she can play with. I wonder when will Sarang get Haru's present. As for the boys, I love them honestly even though both of them side at both opposite poles they meet somehow at the middle and compromise with each other. The twins are the most special things ever, even though they don't even say a single word, every new accomplishment they achieve makes me feel proud. Sarang is my ultimate bias out of all the kids because I want to have kid just like her. :D

Guest 8001spring

I just found out about this show recently and absolutely love it!
The kids are amazingly adorable and it's so endearing to watch the dads being fools for their kids. I melt.

Finished watching episode 14. I couldn't stop smiling during the show. Love this eps so much! Haru was so agressive yet Junu was so shy :x . I find it impressive how Haru listens to people, she's so bright and smart and warm. =D>

• Like 1

140224_073524417.jpg

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SINGLE RATING 1N2D & SUPERMAN IS BACK BECOZ OVERALL HAPPY SUNDAY(KBS )   NO.1 THIS WEEK...  12.5 %   BY Nielsen Korea , the national standard

1)HAPPY SUNDAY -KBS-
12.5 %
2)
Sunday Night (MBC)--12.3%
3)
SBS ' Good Sunday -- (11.4%)

• Like 1

1393163673583.jpg

RATING THIS WEEK EPISODE 17  ( NO.2)

10.4% (2014.02.23 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
12.1% (2014.02.16 닐슨코리아 제공)

------------------------------------------
MBC DWAG (3)
10.0% (2014.02.23 닐슨코리아 제공)

SBS KPOPSTAR (1)
11.9% (2014.02.23 닐슨코리아 제공)

• Like 1

class="content-title"Chu Sarang Breaks Jang Joon Seo’s Heart on “Superman Returns”? joon-seo.jpg

Even despite his constant effort to gain Chu Sarang‘s attention, actor Jang Hyun Sung‘s son Joon Seo has sadly been rejected by the young girl.

On the latest episode of KBS2TV’s “Superman Returns,” Jang Hyun Sung and his two sons Joon Woo and Joon Seo travelled to Tokyo to visit Chu Sung Hoon and his daughter Chu Sarang.

As has been seen in the previous episodes, Sarang’s heart has been stolen by the tall and handsome Joon Woo. Despite this, Joon Seo has been trying his best to get closer with the young girl, making the whole situation a complicated love triangle.

To gain her attention, Joon Seo wore a costume of Sarang’s favorite character Peter Pan, but was sadly met with a cold response. He even read a book for her, but again, she was not impressed.

Joon Seo confessed, “I thought my heart is going to explode,” when he saw Sarang running after Joon Woo and shouting his name in an adorable way.

superman-returns1.jpg

soompi

• Like 1

I adore each and every one of them (kids and dads included).. Tablo is such a great husband, father and a person as a whole.  He seemed earnest on his task and the way he relies on his wife and soo cute.  I do hope this show will get more love from everyone. 

• Like 1

Guest sadiaisratanam

lunagal said: kaylanurul said: paris11 said: This show is so adorable and makes me think back about my childhood and parents.

People have been saying that there was a pilot" episode where it was decided that there will be a full series. Does anyone know where that can be watched?