[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Just watched episode 11.. I know I'm way behind but unfortunately I can only be patient until the subbed one came out.. why did KBS stop airing 2 episodes per week.. Probably because new shows start airing too..For me the highlight of this episode is when Haru has gotten a lot closer to Tablo.. I mean, she's already 4 years but she never slept next to Tablo..I would've kill to have a father like Tablo.. He's so patience with Haru.. My father would definitely gave up if I behave like that.. Lee Hwi Jae's mom is so funny.. I think Hwi Jae's wife is too restricted.. but I love how his mom still respect his wife's opinion..

• Like 1

Guest sakura11111

lela6130 said: Just watched episode 11.. I know I'm way behind but unfortunately I can only be patient until the subbed one came out.. why did KBS stop airing 2 episodes per week.. Probably because new shows start airing too..For me the highlight of this episode is when Haru has gotten a lot closer to Tablo.. I mean, she's already 4 years but she never slept next to Tablo..I would've kill to have a father like Tablo.. He's so patience with Haru.. My father would definitely gave up if I behave like that.. Lee Hwi Jae's mom is so funny.. I think Hwi Jae's wife is too restricted.. but I love how his mom still respect his wife's opinion..

Guest sakura11111

I want to know the rating for ep 14. Anybody knows? I cant' find the rating yet. Drama ratings are easier to find than this show rating.

20140203_1391382297_89909100_1.jpg

@sakura11111  +0.1 % this week  (STILL NO.3 )  BEHIND DAD WHERE YOU GOING & KPOPSTAR3

rating episode 14  140202

9.9% (2014.02.02 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
9.8% (2014.01.26 닐슨코리아 제공)

Happy Sunday  (SUPERMAN IS BACK + 1N2D)   GOT 2ND PLACE 
12.2% (2014.02.02 닐슨코리아 제공)

@lela6130 kbsworld stop airing 2 epi per week becoz their policy will  airing show /program late 2-3 week with subbed from korea... hope understand abt this...

• Like 1

I watched eps 14 n I love it!!cant wait to watch nxt week eps when junu n junseo visit haru !! Haru seems smitten with junu oppa!!! Arghhh haru eyes couldnt lie!!! Kekekeke....oh haru yaaaaa ^^!!! Junu altho u r still 11 but ur aura is undeniable! !^^

• Like 1

Haha We have a love triangle! Sarang-Junu-Haru rofl when Haru just kept on following him and sarang shouted and hit him a few times! Lol 
When Haru just went in for the hug:giphy.gif
When Haru stroke Junu's hair:Demi-Lovato-Giggling-Like-A-Child-Reacti
Her hilarious dorky laugh after touching Junu oppa's hair:tumblr_lgy6uzOyAX1qdcel5o1_400.gif
Seriously made my day!! They remind me of this two:arjoe9.gif

• Like 1

Families all gathered for New Year’s day [The Return of Superman]
1984_5443_l.jpg

Children showed off their lovely Hanbok outfits, Korean traditional clothes, for New Year’s day in last episode of ‘The Return of Superman’. All members of Superman families gathered to celebrate New Year’s day together. Kids performed characteristic new year’s bows to their parents, uncles and aunties and received the New Year’s cash gifts after the bows.

Tablo’s daughter Haru performed a bow to the ground, similar to one of the punishments in military and made people burst into laughter. Also, after Choo Sunghoon’s daughter Sarang’s bow, all fathers gave good luck money to her saying ‘Mickey Mouse,’ her favourite character. Lee hui-jae, the father of twin boys bowed with holding the brothers by his side and Tablo said to him, “You are going through the toughest time with the twins, so you are the real superman among us.” To find out more families’ happy stories on episode of ‘Happy Sunday: The Return of Superman’ at 4:55pm on every Sunday.

kbs global
  • Like 1

I love the last episode even if it wasn't subbed just watching them all in one place was delightful! 
I knew Junu would be popular with the girls! Haruuuuuu!!! you sneakyyy girl! Love how she's always chasing after him and literally screams for his name!
and who could forget the hug?! LOL =))
next week's epi look good! Haru has different twinkle in her eyes! and she wasn't shy to take action! 
It'll be funny if they ever get a hold of a copy of this episode when they're all grown up!
8-> 

• Like 1

Anyyeong..I'm New fans of this show. Watching 11 episodes marathon in one week during my free time.

Junu is such a perfect kid. Handsome, kind, mature, independent, smart..

The twins so cute and their father so funny..

Sarang so adorable and cute. She smart too. She can eat by herself, fast learning also. But she kind of shy around new people.. but oncewhen she close to them, her cuteness will be spreading..

Haru is unique She and her father have similar 4Dness. But her behaviour is 99% copying her mom. The moment she show her love to her family so touching.

Sorry for bubbling so much.. can I ask something, how many left episodes until the final episode?

• Like 1

class="content-title"Actor Jang Hyun Sung Melts at Chu Sa Rang’s Cuteness

by soompi

The four families on January 2, KBS 2TV variety show “Happy Sunday-Superman Returns”  celebrated the Lunar New Year by gathering together at comedian/MC Lee Hwi Jae’s house.

The day before Lunar New Year, the four families stayed at each other homes. Rapper Tablo and his daughter, Haru stayed at Lee Hwi Jae and his twin sons’ home. Martial artist Chu Sung Hoon and his daughter, Sa Rang stayed with actor Jang Hyun Sung and his two sons, Junu and Junseo. Before leaving for Lee Hwi Jae’s home, both families ate breakfast. During the morning, Sa Rang showered Jang Hyun Sung with aegyo.While eating, Sa Rang yelled out “Mom and Dad!” Then she signaled that she was thirsty and wanted water. Jang Hyun Sung gave Sa Rang a cup of water. When Sarang received water, she replied “Thank you” in Korean which made Jang Hyun Sung very happy. 

After enjoying a delicious meal, Sa Rang dressed nicely in a hanbok. Sarang, Junu, and Junseo went to Lee Hwi Jae’s home to receive a word of wisdom and blessings from each father with the twin sons and Haru. The children also received Lunar New Year allowance from each father. On this day, the mothers of the four families joined the fathers and children for an interview about the show.

• Like 1

Guest ThanhN1430293474

i am loving this series. the show really lucked out the the casting of the families and kids. i was able to watch the pilot episode and am glad they recasted with Tablo and his daughter