[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

jang junu(junwoo) jang junseo  now 

only this family dont has official SNS . so when found their family pics we wil happy and susprise see how they grow up 

61953649_2713648638709026_74775248080669

61550975_2713641515376405_79217521974554

Spoiler

61591509_2713647315375825_11550278510580

61633862_2713641388709751_60753213872605

61785672_2713606988713191_70503386162533

61961072_2713607105379846_75355913872243

61453823_2713636792043544_43398307505525

61916548_2713637075376849_62770748131104

all pcs from 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1356484wpp/lee-dong-gooks-family-announces-departure-from-the-return-of-superman

Lee Dong Gook’s Family Announces Departure From “The Return Of Superman”

Oct 3, 2019
by L. Kim

Another family is saying goodbye to “The Return Of Superman.”

On October 3, Lee Dong Gook’s wife made an announcement on Instagram that their family is leaving the variety show. She wrote the following:

Hello, I am writing to say good bye as we, five siblings, are leaving “The Return of Superman.” We finished our last recording of the show in Jeju Island with deep grief and tears. Now the very last episode of the five siblings left to be aired.

We would like to express our deepest gratitude for your love towards the five siblings. We have been in the greatest joy and happiness because of the love and support from many of you. In return for your love which will be kept in our hearts forever, we will grow and become better and brighter.

Special thanks for Team Dong for your dedication, you have been planning, recording and editing for days and nights for the five siblings to be loved by many people. You were always with us from the beginning of the show. Millions of thanks would never be enough to repay you for what you have done for us.

We shared our laughs and cries with”The Return of Superman.” This journey has been wonderful. Looking back at it, it’s amazing how all of you made us feel special for those years. Once again, we send our dearest appreciation for your love and support.

Lee Dong Gook’s wife also uploaded a video of memories on the show with Seol Ah, Soo Ah, and Si An expressing their gratefulness to the viewers. First off, Si An said, “Hello. I am Daebak Si An. Thank you for loving me all this time. Don’t cry because you can’t see me. Be healthy, everyone!” Then Seol Ah said, “I’m very sad, but I’m not going to cry. So don’t cry, you guys. I love you.” Lastly, Soo Ah commented, “Thank you for liking me so much all this time.”

We will definitely miss Lee Dong Gook and his family, but we wish them luck!

You can check out the latest episode of “The Return of Superman” with English subtitles 

so sad my fav family leave this show now... i just watch tros for them now 

• Sad 1

And now the Lee siblings left. Well it's not like we didn't see it coming. Especially when Sungjae left. It's been well known fact already like they've been on and off of the show for the past months. I may not be a super duper fan of Lee siblings like how I discovered Sungjae but I also enjoyed their clips as well. Grow well Seola, Sua and Sian!!         

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m really frustrated by the narrations recently. I get that they have the narrations to make the show more exciting but they literally talk way too much. They even talk OVER the children and make it difficult to hear what the kids are saying. I watch this show because I like the kids, but the narrators are incredibly annoying and take away from the show. 

Edited by binderclips123

• 1 month later...

Gary To Make Long-Awaited Return To TV Through “The Return Of Superman” With His Son

Gary To Make Long-Awaited Return To TV Through “The Return Of Superman” With His Son

Jan 7, 2020
by D. Kim

Gary is returning to television!

On January 7, “The Return of Superman” announced that he will be joining the program.

This will be Gary’s first appearance on television in about three years. Gary will show a new side of himself as the father of Kang Ha Oh, his 26-month-old who loves music and possesses impressive speaking abilities.

Gary and Kang Ha Oh’s first episode is set to premiere in February. (ctto Soompi)

Naeun And Gunhoo Will Be Taking A Brief Break From 'The Return Of Superman'

See you soon, bbs!
by LILY GRACE TABANERA | 2 days ago
Two of our fave kids from Korean reality shown The Return Of Superman will be taking a ~break~ from the show. But don't worry, Park Naeun and Gunhoo will be coming back for sure! 

Soompi reports that during the January 19 episode's preview, their dad Park Joo Ho announced: "We are expecting a third child. Our family will be in Switzerland to prepare for delivery, so we will be taking a brief break from The Return Of Superman."

It looks like this was filmed before the Park family welcomed Naeun and Gunhoo's new sibling, who was born on January 13, 2020. Their mom Anna Park introduced the new bb to everyone through an Instagram post on January 16. 

Naeun, Gunhoo, and their dad first joined the Korean reality show in August 2018The Return Of Superman is a series that shows us what it's like when Korean celebrity dads are left to take care of their kids *alone*. (ctto Cosmopolitan PHL)

~~~ I kinda knew it when reports about Kang Gary were reported, that a family will have less time. I just didn't expect it would be the Parks until Jooho announced about their new addition. Oh well. I'll miss them.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • kjmcth changed the title to [Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

If you want to buy social media services and grow your business. We are provide best qualities social media all services at the cheap price.

Now a days Social Media Marketing is very important. As like – Social media boosts your visibility among potential customers, letting
you reach a good audience by employing a great deal of your time and
energy . Customers are increasingly savvier and more discerning about which businesses they support. Before making a choice , they’ll do a fast search to browse your website and social media. Social channels evolve, constantly releasing new features, and this
rapidly changing environment are often intimidating for a few business
owners. Social platforms have successfully weakened barriers between companies and their customers. Now, rather than calling a customer baseline , many of us address Facebook or Twitter to unravel problems or find information.

We are say without any fear that we are best in market. If you thought order our website then no tension, we are always active for you.
Any time contact us: buysocialpack.net@gmail.com

Buy Google Reviews
Buy 5 Star Google Reviews

• 4 weeks later...