[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Lee Hwi Jae And Twin Sons Confirmed To Be Leaving “The Return Of Superman”

Lee Hwi Jae and his sons Seo Eon and Seo Jun are leaving “The Return of Superman.”

See Also: Seo Eon And Seo Jun Wash Computer Keyboard With Soap On "The Return Of Superman"

On March 13, a media source reported that the family filmed their final episode last week.

In response to these reports, a source from the show confirmed that Lee Hwi Jae and his sons are leaving the show. Their last episode will air in mid-April.

Lee Hwi Jae, Seo Eon, and Seo Jun were part of the cast ever since the show aired its pilot episodes back in 2013. They are leaving the show after approximately five years.

Meanwhile, it was announced last week that actor Bong Tae Kyu is in talks to appear on the show with his son.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/13/lee-hwi-jae-twin-sons-confirmed-leaving-return-superman/

• Sad 2

Sad to know that Lee Hwi Jae and his twins are leaving the show...they were the only ones of the original cast left.  But I guess it's inevitable as they are growing up and needs to go to regular school soon.  

Seoeon & Seojun to leave 'The Return of Superman' in April

Lee Hwijae and his twin boys will be stepping down from 'ROS'.

15214244300003906538_001_201803131749412

Lee Hwijae and Seoeon-Seojun twins will officially step down from 'The Return of Superman.' They recently shot their last episode, which will be aired in mid-April.

Lee Hwijae first appeared on the show in 2013 with his sons as a founding member, and they have been giving us laughter for 6 years.

Meanwhile, actor Bong Tae Kyu has confirmed to appear on the show.

[Image source: Moon Jung Won Instagram]

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/news/news_view.php?no=18318&sec=enter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

preview e223  180429

ricky kim kids meet william. bently.. before this taeoh -taerin on oh my baby .. taera back time just baby 

Spoiler

On 4/25/2018 at 9:52 PM, ninda99 said:

Plz Lani join to this show :wub::wub:

adorable baby :heart:

maybe cant.. her dad not celebrity..... 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Hwi Jae Shares How Seo Eon And Seo Jun Are Reacting After Leaving “The Return Of Superman”

On May 9’s episode of “Radio Star,” Lee Hwi Jae talked about how his twins are doing as they adjust to no longer filming the reality show “The Return of Superman.”

Lee Hwi Jae said, “I think we’d done it enough. The children are now 6 years old, so I decided to no longer do it.”

He continued, “However, Seo Eon and Seo Jun are now asking, ‘Are the camera uncles really not coming?’ They’re very upset when we tell them that they’re not coming anymore. Still, the two of us never showed them ‘The Return of Superman’ even once. So they are not that upset.”

lee-hwi-jae.jpg

Lee Hwi Jae and his sons Seo Eon and Seo Jun were a staple of “The Return of Superman” since its pilot episodes in 2013. Their final episode of the show aired on April 8.

Watch the latest episode of “The Return of Superman” below!

• 2 weeks later...

TOTALLY MISSED TWIN....

Lee Hwi Jae Talks About Family Life During And After “The Return Of Superman”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/30/lee-hwi-jae-talks-family-life-return-superman/

On May 30, Lee Hwi Jae appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U’s “Kim Shin Young’s Hope Song at Noon.”

Kim Shin Young asked him if he doesn’t feel empty after departing from the show. He answered, “It’s okay. ‘The Return of Superman’ is a show that takes a bigger toll on your emotions than you think.”

He continued, “For two years, the sound of the kids crying and me talking to myself were the only things that were broadcast. We don’t have a babysitter. My wife, myself, and my mother-in-law normally take care of the kids. My daily life is ‘The Return of Superman.'”

lee-hwi-jae3-e1527697578569.jpg

He added, “I sent Seo Eon and Seo Jun off on a field trip today. If I only sometimes took care of the kids, I would feel empty after leaving ‘The Return of Superman,’ but that’s not the case for us. However, Seo Eon and Seo Jun do sometimes say that they miss the writer aunts and cameramen uncles. We made plans to meet up with the cameramen uncles in July or August when the weather is nice.”

Lee Hwi Jae, Seo Eon, and Seo Jun appeared on “The Return of Superman” for five years before leavingthe show in April.

===============================================

“The Return Of Superman” Postpones Filming Due To Staff Injuries In Car Accident

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/23/return-superman-postpones-filming-due-staff-injuries-car-accident/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...