[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

I do quite enjoy watching lee dong gook kids. Aside from the fact that they are pretty developed for their age, they're really adorable kids. Daebak is a scene stealer with is adorable-ness but seol-ah and soo-ah are also quite adorable. Seol-ah, despite being the biggest trouble maker out of her sisters, happens to be the most sharing as we've seen. I loved the way she patted min gook and made sure he ate, asked him for help to blow her food. Not only that, she goes on to make sure manse was eating well, and then starts feeding him. She was like that at the restaurant table but she also acted like that when they ate at dong gook's home, when she tried to feed the boys sitting next to her, dae han and min gook. Whether it all has to do with mom or dad, i think they are being raised in a warm environment. Soo-ah has the cutest face ever, and her fondness over min guk in the previous episode was just too cute for words. I hope since these two families live in the same area, that they can meet up often off camera (i doubt it considering both dad's busy schedules), but i do hope we can see them reunite in the future.

Screenshot (34)p.s the editing always gets me. whoever does ROS editing always manages to make scenes more hilarious. manse's own theme song always makes me giggle.

Edited by Tripletsdaebak
  • Like 7

Lee Hwi Jae Shares What the Twins Might Look Like in a Few Years on “The Return of Superman” 

Lee Hwi Jae Shares What the Twins Might Look Like in a Few Years on “The Return of Superman”

On the October 18 episode of “The Return of Superman,” Lee Hwi Jae takes his twins Seo Eon and Seo Jun to visit his elementary school for the first time in 30 years. During the visit, Lee Hwi Jae shows the twins what they might look like in a few years by showing them his old identification photo from the sixth grade.

twinssuperman3

The twins don’t quite believe that it’s really their dad in the photos, though. When Lee Hwi Jae asks them who it is, Seo Jun adorably guesses, “It’s mom.” Lee Hwi Jae replies, “No, that’s really dad.”

twinssuperman1

Lee Hwi Jae adds, “I was kind of chubby from about the fourth grade on.”

seo eon seo jun

“The Return of Superman” broadcasts on Sundays on KBS

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/18/lee-hwi-jae-shares-what-the-twins-might-look-like-in-a-few-years-on-the-return-of-superman/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 1

Guest katchitup

Even their expressions are similar.12143135_1641439756115583_38457172006483

@Tripletsdaebak. Manse's the boss with his own theme music.

And I had no doubt that her answer would be Manse!

QUOTE:There’s something about Manse that the ladies just can’t resist.

On the October 18 broadcast of “The Return of Superman,” Manse lives up to his reputation as the representative ladies’ man of the Song household.

In this episode, Lee Dong Gook‘s children and Song Il Gook‘s triplets meet for dinner and a play date. When the kids are almost finished with their meals, Lee Dong Gook asks his daughter Seol Ah, “Who do you like more, Minguk or Manse?”

Unable to resist the notorious love spells of the quirky maknae, Seol Ah goes on to choose Manse as her favorite.

Edited by katchitup

I'm going to miss JiOn, but I do think it is a good decision for her parents to put her well being above being on such a hit show.  I know they will continue to grow as parents since they know they have the need to do so.  I hope they will have another child, it would help JiOn in a lot of ways and help them to not put all their attention on her, which is natural with an only child.  

I do love the new family, they are just lovely in every way.  

Can't wait to see the triplets in the military.

I do wonder if Sarang doesn't also need some time away from cameras, I'd miss her and her Dad but at the age she is at having cameras record every move might her development problematic as well.  The multiples seem to do much better at being 'normal' it seems to me.

• Like 3

Choo Sarang and Yuto Act Out “Winter Sonata” in Recent Photo Shoot

Choo Sarang and Yuto Act Out “Winter Sonata” in Recent Photo Shoot

Despite their young age, Yuto and Choo Sarang from “The Return of Superman” make an adorable couple, and their recent pictorial together is as sweet as could ne.

In the 160th issue of High Cut released on October 15, Choo Sung Hoon’s daughter Sarang and her friend Yuto pose together for a fashion photo shoot.

Inspired by the popular 2002 drama “Winter Sonata,” the two act out couple scenes in a snowy setting. They even share a red scarf, which is an iconic scene from the drama. The pure adorableness that only a five-year-old couple can exert brings smiles to readers’ face.

chu sarang yuto

chu sarang yuto 3

Even during the photo shoot, the two share their affection for each other, vowing they will marry each other when they’re 17.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/18/choo-sarang-and-yuto-act-out-winter-sonata-in-recent-photo-shoot/

• Like 4

Guest mingukiefan

tumblr_nwf3d0Daiu1tmjt2ko1_250.gif

hello my cutest little military man! 

minguk is just beyond precious this episode

actually in every episode!

my ball of joy, my love, my sweetie cutie pie mingukie!!! can't wait to see more of their military training.

"Superman Is Back" Song Il Kook, Choo Seong-hoon, Lee Hwi-jae, Eom Tae-woong and Lee Dong-wook say greetings for 100th episode

photo644655.jpg

"Superman Is Back" Song Il Kook, Choo Seong-hoon, Lee Hwi-jae, Eom Tae-woong and Lee Dong-wook celebrated their 100th episode.

Song Il Kook appeared from a train with his children and said, "It's already the 100th episode".

Lee Hwi-jae and Seo-eon and Seo-joon thanked the viewers for watching the twins like their guardians.

Choo Seong-hoon said, "It's the 100th episode. Thank you for the love you've given Sa-rang".

Lee Dong-wook appeared with Seol-ah, Soo-ah and Dae-bak who were wearing Superman T-shirts and said, "Although we joined the show last, we are doing our best".

Under the title, "For the perfect father", the children made happy memories with their fathers. The triplets experienced being a pilot and Seo-eon and Seo-joon had a good time at Lee Hwi-jae's mother school. Sa-rang met the scary teacher once again and learned to write her named in Korea. Ji-on's dog Sae-bom turned out to be pregnant too.

At the end of the episode, a footage of the children looking for their fathers came on and it also showed how the children have grown so far.

http://www.hancinema.net/superman-is-back-song-il-gook-choo-seong-hoon-lee-hwi-jae-eom-tae-woong-and-lee-dong-wook-say-greetings-for-100th-episode-87638.html

• Like 5

I think i'm going to miss Ji On, but it's better for the parents too so they can teach Ji On off camera. It's hard to do that when cameras are there, even Song Il Gook have said that the boys had hard time to be discipline off camera. What we saw is the result of what Song couple have taught to triplets. 

In other hands, Sarang has to learn to that she can't win every time. She would grow up as spoiled person if her parents don't teach her how to accept defeat. 

well...children mostly can't accept defeat especially when they already have competitiveness in their bone (like sarang who's dad is an athlete). But what i notice is that CHa sunghoon is manage it quite well. i compare him to SOng Jongguk who's, imo, manage VERY BAD towards Jiah's competitive habbit. If you watch how CSH react when Sarang crying to her defeat, he just laugh and ask her to join her other friends. and during lunch, after playing with Yuto ( i think), he teach them how to be a good sportsman. I really loose my respect towards SJG after how he let Jiah did whatever she wanted to win and not corrected her, but CSH corrected Sarang. for sure Sarang did not change overnight, it needs process, but their parents is doing good job.

Edited by aprodithe
  • Like 3

Guest mingukiefan

2yT4Kej.jpg

gosh this image of minguk just cracks me up so much! He looks like an army general or a mini dictator, the image is just so hilarious to me.  Minguk is just so effortlessly funny and cute no matter what. Those shades are adorable on him and his chubby cheeks and the sparse hair is so trademark Minguk CUTENESS OVERLOAD. i wonder what his little wound on his cheek is from...

gosh this image of minguk just cracks me up so much! He looks like an army general or a mini dictator, the image is just so hilarious to me.  Minguk is just so effortlessly funny and cute no matter what. Those shades are adorable on him and his chubby cheeks and the sparse hair is so trademark Minguk CUTENESS OVERLOAD. i wonder what his little wound on his cheek is from...

Minguk looks like a little "Tom Cruise" from the top grossing movie Top Gun! smileys-happy-715315.gif

28233368_d5c36bc3.gif

• Like 9

I think i'm going to miss Ji On, but it's better for the parents too so they can teach Ji On off camera. It's hard to do that when cameras are there, even Song Il Gook have said that the boys had hard time to be discipline off camera. What we saw is the result of what Song couple have taught to triplets. 

In other hands, Sarang has to learn to that she can't win every time. She would grow up as spoiled person if her parents don't teach her how to accept defeat. 

well...children mostly can't accept defeat especially when they already have competitiveness in their bone (like sarang who's dad is an athlete). But what i notice is that CHa sunghoon is manage it quite well. i compare him to SOng Jongguk who's, imo, manage VERY BAD towards Jiah's competitive habbit. If you watch how CSH react when Sarang crying to her defeat, he just laugh and ask her to join her other friends. and during lunch, after playing with Yuto ( i think), he teach them how to be a good sportsman. I really loose my respect towards SJG after how he let Jiah did whatever she wanted to win and not corrected her, but CSH corrected Sarang. for sure Sarang did not change overnight, it needs process, but their parents is doing good job.

but  the  thing  is  ji ah  is  training  to  become a top  tennis  player  eventually  be  a  professional.  look  at  the  tennis  pros  parents,  they're  almost  like stage  parents,  they're  so involved  with  their  playing  career.  i  think  her  dad  just  wants  to  be  competitive,  never  be  complacent  and  always  on  the  guard.  it's  different  from  jsut  doing  sports  because  tennis  will  eventually  be  her  source  of  livelihood

• Like 1

well...children mostly can't accept defeat especially when they already have competitiveness in their bone (like sarang who's dad is an athlete). But what i notice is that CHa sunghoon is manage it quite well. i compare him to SOng Jongguk who's, imo, manage VERY BAD towards Jiah's competitive habbit. If you watch how CSH react when Sarang crying to her defeat, he just laugh and ask her to join her other friends. and during lunch, after playing with Yuto ( i think), he teach them how to be a good sportsman. I really loose my respect towards SJG after how he let Jiah did whatever she wanted to win and not corrected her, but CSH corrected Sarang. for sure Sarang did not change overnight, it needs process, but their parents is doing good j

but  the  thing  is  ji ah  is  training  to  become a top  tennis  player  eventually  be  a  professional.  look  at  the  tennis  pros  parents,  they're  almost  like stage  parents,  they're  so involved  with  their  playing  career.  i  think  her  dad  just  wants  to  be  competitive,  never  be  complacent  and  always  on  the  guard.  it's  different  from  jsut  doing  sports  because  tennis  will  eventually  be  her  source  of  livelihood

its Song Jiah from appa odiga (dad, where are you going?), song jongkuk's daughter  that she talking about  not lee ji ah, daebak's older sister :)

• Like 3

Guest ManseCutie

12108791_780241625417577_557287466371455

Unable to resist the notorious love spells of the quirky maknae, Seol Ah goes on to choose Manse as her favorite.

What makes the situation rather hilarious is Manse’s (lack of) reaction to his popularity among the ladies. He acts all cool and confident as if he the results come as no surprise to him, and this immediately makes the fathers burst into genuine laughter.

**Indeed - our Mansay is a very COOL boy.

Manse Is Popular With the Ladies And He Absolutely Knows It

What makes the situation rather hilarious is Manse’s (lack of) reaction to his popularity among the ladies. He acts all cool and confident as if he the results come as no surprise to him, and this immediately makes the fathers burst into genuine laughter.

I cracked up so much like SIK with his expression after he was chosen. He was so adorable I wanted to throw him up in the air. Haha
Manse can be the most quiet in the episode but a single move or a statement from him makes up for his silence.
Girls just can't resist Manse. They may like cute and adorable Minguk or silent Daehan for sometime but Manse really has that charm. I can see it. :sweatingbullets:

This is a pretty long scratch... :mellow:
2009329124_70ce24c0_image.gif

I think Minguk is leaning towards becoming a lefty. All 3 of them uses both hands when doing things even before but still couldn't conclude since it can still go either way since they're still young. However, lately he's been using his left hand more like raising it first. :)

28233368_46c83212.gif

I loved the part when he answered for Daehan about the dinosaur when DH was confused and then took care of Manse when he cried. Then comes his sad face when his snacks were collected. Too cute and funny.