[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

As a football fan (to be exact is fan of a footballer), I am  delighted to see Daehanie playing football but too short the screen time!

@adelinetew Do you play? 

I play a bit and that's why I know Daehanie has the natural skill. I don't have it, I just "learned" but Daehanie can kick that ball straight and control his strength to make the ball stop or go to the direction he wants. It took me months to get to his skill level.

The boy got the natural athletic DNA.  

4YkGevY.gif

Edited by klent
  • Like 6

Guest mingukiefan

12112196_1643731025875520_41372425278181

o my so chubby cheeks of my mingukie

he looks so handsome in his new haircut but i also miss the very distinct hairstyle of minguk! he looks so much like daehan in his new haircut but daehan has glasses now so it's still easy to identify

they grow up so fast, makes me happy they are growing up handsomer and handsomer each day but also nostalgic for when they were just tiny little boys...

Edited by mingukiefan

o my so chubby cheeks of my mingukie

he looks so handsome in his new haircut but i also miss the very distinct hairstyle of minguk! he looks so much like daehan in his new haircut but daehan has glasses now so it's still easy to identify

they grow up so fast, makes me happy they are growing up handsomer and handsomer each day but also nostalgic for when they were just tiny little boys...

yeah, sometimes I feel like I want to freeze time and just stop them from growing up. I feel so scared that one day, Song Appa will just pull them out of the show because they are starting to be aware of who they are. although i will understand Song Appa, i still dread it. there is this one scene in the last episode when they were sitting on the Lee family couch and I realized how long their legs are now. My gosh, they are now boys and not children. 

then i see their photos and it make me go "awwwww" but it also makes me panic. Our agi is now jeolmeun salam. 

• Like 7

Guest fiona1111

Hi I'm new here~ I've been watching this show ever since it started and it's so nice seeing the kids grow up :D If I had a baby like Daebak i would be so happy, he's really like a young Buddha kk

@AppleSidr As far as I remember, they will be staying in Korea for 1-2 months then will be going back to Japan. 

Hi klent I am merely a football fan, I don't play football at all...but based on my limited knowledge from watching football matches, I can also tell that Daehanie has the talent in playing football, he really has the athletic DNA.

EktGsrr.jpg

Daehanie: Don't take away my Dinosaur toy!
(Oops, Daehanie's underwear can be seen...)

• Like 6

Guest bluecarys

Annyeong! Wow episode 99 is daebak! I super love the meeting of the Song and Lee families :) SIK and LDG didn't feel awkward at all, seems like they have a lot in common (hehe being father of many kids). I know that LDG is a famous soccer player but didn't realize that he's as tall as SIK. The triplets together with younger Lee twins and Daebak are just so adorable. The Song and Lee families should meet more often I must say, SIK to get the feel of having many daughters, for LDG and Daebak to interact with males since they're outnumbered by girls in the family. Can't wait for episode 100, the triplets are going to have some army training. This kinda makes me sad seeing how fast they are growing up and in no time will become adults that will enlist in the Korean Army, Song appa and omma will surely miss the triplets as well as all the noona fans out there.

Guest MauiKawaii

Manse modeling the latest in snow wear - he's a natural. His trademark - kissable lips!

12108946_1640104946249064_59267685924625

As a football fan (to be exact is fan of a footballer), I am  delighted to see Daehanie playing football but too short the screen time!

@adelinetew Do you play? 

I play a bit and that's why I know Daehanie has the natural skill. I don't have it, I just "learned" but Daehanie can kick that ball straight and control his strength to make the ball stop or go to the direction he wants. It took me months to get to his skill level.

The boy got the natural athletic DNA. 

Yup, I played on the soccer team in high school and I can tell this boy has natural skills.

Minguk Turns Sad When Su Ah Refuses to Kiss Him on “The Return of Superman” 

Minguk Turns Sad When Su Ah Refuses to Kiss Him on “The Return of Superman”

On the recent episode of “The Return of Superman” on September 11, Song Il Gook‘s triplets and Lee Dong Gook‘s Seol Ah and Su Ah finally met.

The children greet each other and quickly become good friends. Su Ah even pulls Minguk in for a hug when he’s walking around, making him turn shy.

However, when Minguk tries to give Su Ah a kiss, she refuses and makes him sad.

Minguk succeeds in kissing and comforting Seol Ah, though, when she’s fussy due to sleep. When Song Il Gook sees Minguk doing that, he suggests giving a kiss to Su Ah, too.

Minguk follows his dad’s suggestion and goes closer to her, but Su Ah turns her head and leaves Minguk looking sad.

the return of superman2

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 9

He really is the sweetest! Good job baby boy Manse! :wub:

tumblr_nw5v9tEqa21tmjt2ko4_250.giftumblr_nw5v9tEqa21tmjt2ko5_250.gif
tumblr_nw5v9tEqa21tmjt2ko7_250.giftumblr_nw5v9tEqa21tmjt2ko8_250.gif

---------------------

Minguk

is awed at Lee Dong Gook’s soccer skills at first, looking cute and funny with his mouth hanging open. But he soon starts imitating Lee Dong Gook’s skills, and even hits the ball with his head when it flies his way, impressing Lee Dong Gook and

Song Il Gook

. He is quite the soccer prodigy and is able to dribble well soon after learning it as well. Minguk then participates in a one-on-one match against a goalkeeper.

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images

Good posture and good kicks. Go surprise them always, baby boy.
You're not just the smart and aegyo prince in the family. 

Guest katchitup

tumblr_nw5v9tEqa21tmjt2ko7_250.gif

Awww - and my heart melts again.

Hi I'm new here~ I've been watching this show ever since it started and it's so nice seeing the kids grow up :D If I had a baby like Daebak i would be so happy, he's really like a young Buddha kk

@AppleSidr As far as I remember, they will be staying in Korea for 1-2 months then will be going back to Japan. 

Haha, a young Buddha - that is an apt description.

Guest mingukiefan

oh so round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you mingukie! (i hope it is okay to quote this since it is not direct image)

Good posture and good kicks. Go surprise them always, baby boy.

You're not just the smart and aegyo prince in the family. 

Indeed he is not only the smartie pants and the cutie prince but also very athletic, he always surprises us with his skills in different stuff! Like the scooter too.  I can't wait to see what more talents our baby boy will show us! :)

Edited by mingukiefan