[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest ManseCutie

Manse has grown so much :wub:

MANSE

Most popular tags for this image include: song manse, minguk, superman is back, the return of superman and daehan

I loooove it when Jung Hye Young starts fangirling Manse. Hahhahha.... no one is immune to Manse's charms.  

Wife of Sean - yes, she always seems so charmed with Manse on the show when she narrates.

Guest MauiKawaii

Manse's transformation from a handsome, charming little boy to a very fine and beautiful lady, Manserella is really a winner!!! smileys-hearts-736440.gif

Adoraable

He is so playful. Look at those cheeks!
tumblr_nvndcivUei1tmjt2ko2_250.gif

Because Ming fairy godmother doesn't have much scenes, he kept going back and forth. Squishy!
tumblr_nvpoqhmSxU1qfssjlo3_250.gif

Nothing but pure adorableness
tumblr_nvqzl9gAaH1tmjt2ko1_250.gif

And two of my faves next week...!
tumblr_nvqzl9gAaH1tmjt2ko7_250.gif

Edited by leix_

Guest mingukiefan

i can't stop smiling! 

Mingukie really does have that effect! makes you smile nonstop! i have many pics of him saved on my phone and browse through them whenever i feel stressed or down, works like magic!

i can't stop smiling! 

Mingukie really does have that effect! makes you smile nonstop! i have many pics of him saved on my phone and browse through them whenever i feel stressed or down, works like magic!

Same with me... I have a lot of Minguk's picture in my celfone that I use as an everyday stress reliever...

I sooooo love his smile it's so sweet and his laughter is sooooo contagious...

and his smart talk..... I love it the most..... need I say more, that I love smart kids???

• Like 7

i can't stop smiling! 

same here!  whenever I feel stressed out i go to my gallery on my Note 4 to look at Mingukie, then my stress is gone and I find myself smiling.

Haha....Minguk's strategy in making the baby open her mouth to drink the milk from the bottle, closing her nose so she has to open her mouth right?  :D

tumblr_nvqzl9gAaH1tmjt2ko6_250.gif

• Like 10

I love love love this ep 98, so super cute.  Manse is meant to be a model, I think.  I couldn't stop laughing when he showed off his moves on the runway.  :D

12094976_548851541939553_152563248657607

From the very start I knew without a doubt that Daehan is born to be a model. Because he has it all. Good looks, height and a very proportioned body built.... But Manse proved me wrong.... He is the King of the Ramp!... He enjoys it!.... Manse is oozing with confidence!... I laughed out loud, as loud as Il Gook's laugh, when he watch Manse walk out on the ramp.... For the nth time, I conclude that Manse is The Scene Stealer... Small But Terrible! I adore this kid!

• Like 1