[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

SINGLE RATING THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN  EPISODE 24 (DOWN)

9.5% (2014.04.13 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK
10.2% (2014.04.06 닐슨코리아 제공)

---------------------------
SAME WITH SBSKPOSTAR3( FINAL) --- NEXT RIVAL FROM SBS ROOMMATE

9.5% (2014.04.13 닐슨코리아 제공)

----------
MBC DWAG S2

7.6% (2014.04.13 닐슨코리아 제공)

--------------------

KBS HAPPY SUNDAY (NO.1)

10.8%

---------------

MBC - 10.5%

SBS  -10.3%

Chu Sa Rang fell in love with Jeju Island orange.
20140414081801_534b1b2927c86_1.jpg
April 13th broadcast of KBS 2TV 'Super Man Has Returned' showed the third part of Chu Sa Rang and her family's trip to Jeju Island.

Chu Sa Rang and her family visited a Jeju Island orange farm, and started picking oranges. After filling up an entire basked with oranges, Chu Sa Rang's family started tasting it, and they were amazed by its scent and sweet taste.

Sa Rang's mother, Yano Shiho, said, "This is amazing," and Chu Sung Hoon also said, "This is great."

Chu Sa Rang, who was still eating a piece, held up another orange, and asked her mother to peel it for her.

Meanwhile, Chu Sa Rang drew attention by showing a cute dance performance.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=292604

Guest Tinkiebell

KBS 'Superman' caught mistranslating Sarang's Japanese... intentional?

Monday, April 14, 2014  chu sarangsupermantvvariety  53 comments

140414_superman.jpg
Article: "Trusted the subtitles"... KBS Superman 'severe mistranslation' of Japanese subtitles

Source: Kuki News via Nate

Original (Sarang): Mom, have this.
Mistranslation: Peel this for me.

Original (Yano Shiho): Eat it, mom already ate hers.
Mistranslation: You're eating one right now.

Original: Give me one~
Mistranslation: I have to give my dongseng one!

Original: You can't drop it~
Mistranslation: Don't touch what's mine!

-

1. [+468, -4] As someone who doesn't know Japanese, I rely 100% on the translated subtitles... and I'm sure those mistranslations can cause misunderstandings. They need a solution to this.

2. [+437, -8] The subtitles on Superman really make me sigh

3. [+409, -11] Please use your licensing fees the right way

4. [+43, -2] It's not only the mistranslations but their captions in general are embarrassingly immature ㅋㅋ Makes me not want to watch it

5. [+29, -2] Must they force mistranslations to make a scene seem more funny? Especially on a child's show... Just take it off air.

6. [+28, -1] The scriptwriters are writing their own novel at this point

7. [+26, -3] I get that some things must be staged for the fun of the show but this is going too far;

8. [+21, -0] This isn't mistranslation but straight up staging

-----cr. netizenbuzz.blogspot.nl

Guys did KBS ever upload the Chuseok eps onto their channel? And how many were there? I've heard around 3? Bit lost at how to locate these episodes since the series is called Superman 'Returns' or however you want name it, there is an original episode/series somewhere? 

Guest hbhjlovlikthis

The twins were so adorable in ep 24. LOL! One of them literally chased after the little noona. Soooo cuuute :-))
This is the purest love at first sight I have ever seen :-)
sm_zpsfecfeacf.jpg
sm1_zps7593d226.jpg

I think it's Seoeon (the older one?). Wasn't he always crying in front of strangers? Sorry I still can't differentiate the twins.

Rori said: Guys did KBS ever upload the Chuseok eps onto their channel? And how many were there? I've heard around 3? Bit lost at how to locate these episodes since the series is called Superman 'Returns' or however you want name it, there is an original episode/series somewhere? 

^ ... It was that easy; they're on the front page... Haha, thank you! I didn't realise Tablo and Haru joined later. Ah well, my favourite is the Choovely family. I can't get enough of them. 
@hbhjlovlikthis: Yes! I died a little inside watching Seoeon who is famous for clinging to his father chase that Noona around so happily.

Guest eonseojun

sory, im not familiar with forum format. haha
i juz wanna tell @kjmcth that i cant open that two links of ep 24. pls help.
thx =D

Guest adikkeluangman

This program are so cute and adorable. Although some knetz comment regarding the show similar like Appa Odiga. I mean like because the dads always go visiting places and what not. So what, you expect the dads to stay at home and not do anything fun with their kids.
Another best part of course the guest visiting, since the dads are celebrity in their own way together with their friends. What a memorable moment to me when kid actor Yeo Jin Goo appearances. He and other older actors acts together in film Hwayi that rated 18+. Even he as the lead actor still don't watch the movie that already been released due to his age. He was 16 years old when they released it last year. Maybe Jang appa already told his sons about which ahjussi play the roles so that they can recognizes them. Since the kids also still under aged, they don't watch the movie yet. 
Who is Lee Hwi Jae visiting on Jeju island? Is it his older sister?  

@tyoung‌ yakkung is basically from the word kkakung = peek a boo. Kim jung tae said when he asked his son to play kkakung ji hoo was never interested. But its different when jung tae said yakkung, jihoo always responded immediately.

Looks like ji hoo like yakkung better than his real name :))