[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Just watched EP 15 on KBS World this afternoon. OMG.. how can you not in love with Junu? I think Haru is definately has a crush on him. And the fathers are also approving. OMG! :)

Anyway, there's a fanmade MV for Sarang&Junu in YouTube. 
 Who's #TeamSarang? 

#TeamSarang

Finished watch Ep 19..

Conclusion : 

Jang Junu >> Tall, handsome,smart, responsible hyungnim... 

This is the second time Junu got compliment about his good looking face from adult. I wonder what the girls school mates think about him.. 
:x

I just finish ep16 on the youtube channel, in this ep some lady was like to the dad... You have a pretty looking son ( refering to junu)

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px;"Baby-dols Are the Trend! Lovely Choo Sa-Rang and Kim Min-YulPosted by: psr project , January 9, 2014
So called baby-dols are gaining more popularity than idols in the weekends. MBC’s ‘Daddy, Where are you Going?’ and KBS’ ‘Superman Come Back’ are the main forces in the trend.
Choo Sung-Hoon’s daughter Choo Sa-Rang is the essential character in ‘Superman Come Back.’ Meanwhile, Kim Sung-Joo’s second son Kim Min-Yul is gaining more popularity than older children in ‘Daddy, Where are you Going?’ He will officially join the second season of ‘Daddy, Where are you Going?’ which starts soon.
★ Raise your hand if you like Sa-Rang!%EC%B6%94%EC%82%AC%EB%9E%911.jpg

Choo Sa-Rang always raises her hand for the food she wants to eat and says ‘Yes.’ When you see her eating meals with determination, you are sure to become her fan.
Choo Sung-Hoon turned into a national ‘daughter’s daddy’ from a strong fighter because of Sa-Rang. It is not an exaggeration to say that Sa-Rang is the main reason for the official programming of ‘Superman Come Back’ after its pilot.
Having received ‘Mobile TV Popularity Award’ at the 2013 KBS Entertainment Awards, perhaps she can say her acceptance speech in Korean in 2014.
★ My precious child, Min-Yul
Kim Min-Yul starred in ‘Daddy, Where are you Going?’ from time to time as a cute brother of calm Min-Guk. When he cried, ‘my precious paper!’ for the map that was blown away, and when he unexpectedly sang children’s song sitting on the street in the brothers special, Min-Yul became the precious child for the viewers.
He talks non-stop even when he is alone, and even has a charisma of saying what he wants to say confidently to his dad and brother. With cute looks, he even overwhelms Yunhu with his cuteness.
In the flood of children-related programs, Choo Sa-Rang and Kim Min-Yul are becoming the national baby-dols.

Written by Han Jihee | GETITK

• Like 1

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px;"Baby-dols Are the Trend! Lovely Choo Sa-Rang and Kim Min-YulPosted by: psr project , January 9, 2014
So called baby-dols are gaining more popularity than idols in the weekends. MBC’s ‘Daddy, Where are you Going?’ and KBS’ ‘Superman Come Back’ are the main forces in the trend.
Choo Sung-Hoon’s daughter Choo Sa-Rang is the essential character in ‘Superman Come Back.’ Meanwhile, Kim Sung-Joo’s second son Kim Min-Yul is gaining more popularity than older children in ‘Daddy, Where are you Going?’ He will officially join the second season of ‘Daddy, Where are you Going?’ which starts soon.
★ Raise your hand if you like Sa-Rang!

Choo Sa-Rang always raises her hand for the food she wants to eat and says ‘Yes.’ When you see her eating meals with determination, you are sure to become her fan.
Choo Sung-Hoon turned into a national ‘daughter’s daddy’ from a strong fighter because of Sa-Rang. It is not an exaggeration to say that Sa-Rang is the main reason for the official programming of ‘Superman Come Back’ after its pilot.
Having received ‘Mobile TV Popularity Award’ at the 2013 KBS Entertainment Awards, perhaps she can say her acceptance speech in Korean in 2014.
★ My precious child, Min-Yul
Kim Min-Yul starred in ‘Daddy, Where are you Going?’ from time to time as a cute brother of calm Min-Guk. When he cried, ‘my precious paper!’ for the map that was blown away, and when he unexpectedly sang children’s song sitting on the street in the brothers special, Min-Yul became the precious child for the viewers.
He talks non-stop even when he is alone, and even has a charisma of saying what he wants to say confidently to his dad and brother. With cute looks, he even overwhelms Yunhu with his cuteness.
In the flood of children-related programs, Choo Sa-Rang and Kim Min-Yul are becoming the national baby-dols.

Written by Han Jihee | GETITK

Guest Tinkiebell

Choo Sarang draws all over her mom Yano Shiho's Chanel handbag

choo-sung-hoon-choo-sarang_1394683782_af

Choo Sarang likely had to use a lot of her adorable charm after she vandalized her mom's expensive Chanel handbag!

Choo Sung Hoon shared on his SNS, "An artist has been born in our house today... My wife Yano Shiho suddenly yelled, 'My Chanel bag!'... My daughter drew a picture with her magic marker. hehehe," along with a photo of the evidence.

Fans can expect Yano Shiho to give some firm discipline to Choo Sarang for her actions, while Choo Sung Hoon, who is known on 'Superman is Back' as a 'daughter's fool' (term for only having eyes for his daughter), must have found it more cute than annoying.

cr. allkpop

-----------------

1. [+646, -25] It's a limited edition bag. Chanel x Chu Sarang collaboration.

2. [+476, -21] ㅎㅎㅎ Cute, although the mom must be feeling upset on the inside ㅎㅎ

3. [+412, -20 ] Ah, a situation that would make anyone laugh and cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+54, -0] I hope the mother keeps it nice and safe and passes it down to Sarang when she grows up ^^

5. [+42, -0] Hermes under it ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+31, -0] The Chu Sarang Edition ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+29, -1] I can already hear her saying mama mitte, papa mitte~ after scribbling that ㅋㅋㅋ Cutie ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+29, -3] Sarang, buy your mother a new one with the money from your CFs ㅋㅋ

9. [+25, -0] To the men who don't get it... replace the handbag with a car...

10. [+12, -1] Mental breakdown

cr. netizenbuzz

Guest _nancie

i love all the kids so far they all fun to watch, haru is definitely growing on me cuz i started liking sarang the most

Guest nuri04

Hello there.
I loveeee this reality show. I have downloaded its raw video from utorrentg, nevertheless I couldnt found its english srt. Is there anobody can help me out in finding it? 
Please help. Thank you so much for your kind attention to this matter.
Nur

ENG SUBBED RETURN OF SUPERMAN EPISODE 17 140316

--------------------
last week  EPISODE 19  140309

PART 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hiib9_ㅁㄴ_lifestyle

PART 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hihdb_ㅁㄴ_people

torrent episode 20 140316 by semi_fly
Superman.Is.Back.E20.140316.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG.avi.torrent
http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/79661998/file.html

Superman.Is.Back.E20.140316.HDTV.XviD-WITH.avi.torrent
http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/22226090/file.html

Superman.Is.Back.E20.140316.HDTV.x264.720p-ekao.mp4.torrent
http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/88857658/file.html

• Like 1

sorry @hui_02   ... @loujyl already give link this week epi ....

---------------------------
SINGLE RATING RETURN OF SUPERMAN 140316  (NO.1 even down -0.9%)

10.0% (2014.03.16 닐슨코리아 제공)

-------
last week

10.9% (2014.03.09 닐슨코리아 제공)

================
sbs kpopstar
9.5% (2014.03.16 닐슨코리아 제공)

mbc dwag
9.0% (2014.03.16 닐슨코리아 제공)

news_1395009110_427258_m_1.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY  (RETURN OF THE SUPERMAN + 1N2D) still no.1 even down -0.6%

12.2% (2014.03.16 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
12.8% (2014.03.09 닐슨코리아 제공)

-----------
MBC sunday night (2nd place DWAG + real men )
10.9%

SBS (Good Sunday ) kpopstar +RM

10.6%

YES LOVE WITH JANG FAMILY  @mizuchan  hope someday they can filming time go junu/junseo go to school .. time pilot epi have part where  junseo go  his preschool... junseo totally  different after cut his hair..  thank to sunghoon give   idea to changed junseo's hair..

Guest adikkeluangman

My heart cannot take this. Too much cuteness....
Yeo Jin Goo Makes a Surprise Appearance on “Superman Returns”
yeo-jin-goo-superman-2.png
Yeo Jin Goo is another proof that time flies by as we were reminded again that the actor is no longer a child actor.
On the March 16 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns” Yeo Jin Goo made a surprise appearance on the show when Jang Hyun Sung took his sons to a studio to take part in the commentary for the movie “Hwai: The Child Who Swallowed a Monster.”
Although the children were able to meet prominent actors such as Kim Yoon Suk and Kim Sung Kyun, the children were most shy around Yeo Jin Goo. When Yeo Jin Goo arrived late for the recording of the commentary, the children were nonetheless eager to meet him, even preparing a paper for him to sign. Between Joon Woo and Joon Suh, the oldest Joon Woo was the most embarrassed to meet an actor he recognized. The fact that the oldest son of an actor was embarrassed to meet an actor he knew (as he showed no real emotions when he met the other veteran actors) created a cute scene between the two sons and Yeo Jin Goo.
yeo-jin-goo-superman.jpg

When the youngest son Joon Seo asked Yeo Jin Goo “Did you have a lot of girlfriends?” everyone could not help but laugh as the oldest Joon Woo couldn’t hide his embarrassment. However, with a smile Yeo Jin Goo responded, “I did have a lot of girl friends in the past, but instead of dating, we were just friends.”
The kids also had the opportunity to feel Yeo Jin Goo’s muscular thighs in order to see the actor’s athleticism, once again causing laughter between the actors and the children. When Jang Hyun Sung told Yeo Jin Goo that his eldest son Joon Woo was “jealous of children with older brothers because he did not have one,” Yeo Jin Goo warmly responded, “I’ll visit more often,” lighting up the child’s face.
Hopefully we can see more of Yeo Jin Goo on “Superman Returns.”http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/17/yeo-jin-goo-makes-a-surprise-appearance-on-superman-returns/#.UyanEqj6Pi8

Here the videos.http://youtu.be/LSNu09ZSpCo http://youtu.be/XCmgmtSi0X4