Writer: Kim Min Jung (김민정)
Network: KBS 
Release Date: November 03,2013
Runtime: 11:55 PM KSTLanguage: KoreanCountry: South Korea
Site : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/thedrama/

1380846_354914647978804_1830992560_n.jpg
main_02.jpg

Plot

‘You Came to Me and Became A Star’ tells the story of the men and women who live in a small room. It also depicts the love, joys and sorrows of young people these days who were drawn into work.Kim Ji Suk will plays the character of a school instructor, Kang-Seok. Jung So Min will appear in the drama as a toy company employee named Ha Jin. Kang-Seok and HaJin clanked against the wall of reality and will unfold melodrama about struggling.
SOURCE :Dramabucks.com
CAST :
84%E1%84%92%E1%85%AC+%3C%E1%84%82%E1%85%

Kim Ji Suk as Kang Seok

84%E1%84%92%E1%85%AC+%3C%E1%84%82%E1%85%

Jung So Min as Ha Jin

Others:
ex_s_person131030_04.jpg ex_s_person131030_05.jpg ex_s_person131030_06.jpg           ex_s_person131030_07.jpg
 Lee Byung Joon Yoo So Young Nam Kyung Min Dong Hee

Videos   | First Preview  | Official Pictures | here |
Full Video (credits to the owner)

Soompi Rules!!
Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 2.1em; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; background-image: url(denied:http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); background-position: 0px 0px;"Kim Ji Suk And Jung So Min To Star In KBS One-Act Drama ‘You Came To Me And Became A Starhgfhf-350x189.jpg
Posted October 6, 2013 by DramaBucks
Actor Kim Ji Suk and actress Jung So Min were chosen to play main characters in upcoming KBS2 TV Drama Special 2013 ‘You Came to Me and Became a Star’, to be directed by Kim Min-jeong and written by screenwriter Hwang In-hyuk.
collage4.jpg
‘You Came to Me and Became A Star’ tells the story of the men and women who live in a small room. It also depicts the love, joys and sorrows of young people these days who were drawn into work.Kim Ji Suk will plays the character of a school instructor, Kang-Seok. Jung So Min will appear in the drama as a toy company employee named Ha Jin. Kang-Seok and HaJin clanked against the wall of reality and willunfold melodrama about struggling.Kim Ji Suk will be reunited again with the viewers after a month. He acted in SBS weekend drama “Wonderful Mama” which already ceased last month. Jung So Min also returns in dramaland following her appearance incomprehensive channel JTBC drama “Can We Get Married?” which ended last January 1.
Official said, “Kim Ji Suk & Jung So Min will be acting together to create a reality melodrama for the audiences.”Following, “The story will be a self-portrait of the story of young people living in this era”, he said.Meanwhile,  ‘You Came to Me and Became a Star’ is scheduled to air in early November.http://dramabucks.com/drama/kim-ji-suk-and-jung-so-min-to-star-in-kbs-one-act-drama-you-came-to-me-and-became-a-star/

Jung So Min 정소민 Casted as the Lead Role for KBS Drama Special "You Came to Me and Became a Star" (나에게로 와서 별이 되었다)

소민씨의 반가운 소식입니다!;) 소민씨는 KBS드라마 스폐셜 '나에게로 와서 별이 되었다' 여주인공으로 캐스팅 되었답니다! 11월초에 방송 예정이니 많은 관심과 기대 부탁드려요!+_+

Jung So Min was casted as a main lead for KBS Drama Special 'You Came to Me and Became a Star'! Its scheduled to air in Nov. Show much love and interest! +_+2013100509374371334_2.jpg
BV2Y96HCQAAEAzf.jpg
배우 김지석과 정소민이 KBS 단막극에 남녀 주인공으로 캐스팅 됐다.
5일 오전 복수 방송관계자에 따르면 김지석과 정소민은 KBS 2TV 드라마스페셜 2013 '나에게로 와서 별이 되었다'(극본 김민정 연출 황인혁)에 남녀 주인공으로 발탁됐다.
'나에게로 와서 별이 되었다'는 고시원에 살고 있는 남녀의 이야기다. 요즘 젊은이들의 이야기를 그린 작품으로 직장인의 애환과 사랑을 그렸다. 
김지석은 극중 학원 강사 강석 역을 맡았다. 정소민은 장난감회사 직원 하진 역으로 출연한다. 강석과 하진은 고시원에서 달달하지만 현실의 벽에 부딪히며 어려움을 겪는 멜로를 펼친다. 
김지석은 '나에게로 와서 별이 되었다'로 지난 9월 22일 종영한 SBS 주말드라마 '원더풀 마마' 이후 약 한 달 만에 단막극으로 시청자들과 재회한다. 정소민은 지난 1월 1일 종영한 종합편성채널 JTBC 드라마 '우리가 결혼할 수 있을까' 이후 첫 드라마 복귀다. 
관계자는 "김지석과 정소민이 만들어 낼 현실 멜로가 시청자들에게 공감대를 만들어 낼 것"이라고 전했다. 
이어 "요즘 시대를 살아가는 젊은이들의 이야기이자 자화상이 될 것"이라며 시청자들의 기대를 당부했다.
한편 '나에게로 와서 별이 되었다'는 오는 11월 초 방송될 예정이다.cr to https://www.facebook.com/smcncactors, NAVERvia simplysomin.blogspot.com

Facebook Update 10.06.2013  Jung So Min update about the drama~aFznOIq.jpg
KBS드라마스페셜 '나에게로와서별이되었다' 첫 촬영날이에요! 새벽 3시에 일어나서 헤롱헤롱..@_@ 그래도 설렘설렘하는 마음으로 즐겁게 촬영하고 있어요. 가을날 아련한 멜로예요. 황인혁감독님과 김민정작가님과 김지석선배와 함께해요. 기대해주세요^^
11월3일 11시35분 방송입니다. 많은 시청 부탁드려요! > <

Guest doidoal22

Hello everybody, I'm new in this forum...i came here to support minmin in her new drama...i like her and kim ji suk.. they make a great couple.. and the chemistry looks great

You Came To Me and Became A Star BTS [Photo Update: October 22, 2013]

Credits: JUNG SO MIN 정소민

Caption:지석선배가 보내준 사진과 울팀 승희씨가 찍어준 사진과 카메라팀 퍼스트오라버니께서 찍어보내주신 사진.. 우와.. 드디어.. 마지막촬영.. 하아.. 35시간동안 깨어있었다.. 아름다운 디졸브.. 다들 수고하셨습니다 꾸벅꾸벅.. 제정신이 아닌관계로 일단 집에가 낼아침까지 자는걸로..IMG_278311893398213.jpeg
IMG_278316673732685.jpeg
IMG_278320909114765.jpeg

Archived