[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What going on with PSH?  Is it her act when intimate scenes change  because the director ask to    OR    her real feeling that ask to ?  LOL

@yoyoo  & lunamaisara    :   I agree.  The way LMH see PSH is  totally different with other drama.    You guys should see the heart breaking   in ep 16.

@precious_ang  :Cheering them too  for fire chemistry  & Cross on my finger  that this ship is gonna be "REAL"

Guest dramagally

Wow...what a kiss! After seeing their kiss in ep 16, it's so real & passionate. Looks like they're really kissing, not acting! I really hope they're together for real.

Guest purpleberrysexybeach

The KISS scene was effing hot and very passionate! Totally Daebak. When I was watching I was like OMG it's so hot hot hot and squealing in delight! 

Hey!!! my lovely friends... I am happy :-S...  The kiss... the kiss... :-*  :-O

Eventho it is an acting...  but... but...  if someone kisses you like that, I dont think you wont feel anything at all
:))

PSH best kiss (before the Heirs) was with YSY ...  I even go check it again... But their eyes...  PSH eyes when she meets YSY "fail" to convince me that she loves him... Actually, for me, it used to be a good scene and I saw them as a lovely couple too... until... PSH is paired with LMH...  This couple just beats every costars of her and him. With their superb acting, theirs eyes really convey what they wanna say to each other  with no words needed..  I feel their love...  THEY LOOK SO REAL!!!   (Never get bored to say this :\"> )

And for the kiss, I know  that the lips re supposed to be moved in the kissing scene....  But this time ... LMH kisses her like he s really HUNGRY..  and the kiss one more time in the last part is in the script or not, LMH pls let us know!!!  :))... and  the way that PSH kisses him back for real....  Not only a bit.... but in the whole scene... :))    AND how many times did they kiss????  SBS...  TELL US NOW!!!  :)

My imagination is running wild again... and I cant stop it soon...  I need to take a shower  =))

Is it wrong of me to keep replaying the kiss scene? LOL 8->
Look what MinHye has done to me. They've completely ruined me for any future OTP!
I'm already dreading withdrawal syndrome when the drama finish airing.
I love how SBS did not reveal this kiss at all...it was surely a wonderful surprise while streaming it live. I squealed so loud in my room, and it was only 5:30am at the time.

again tonight ep is sizzling hot and sadi am speechless seeing MH-SH acting..they are really DAEBAKK !!!i didn't expect the kiss would be so unbelievable HOTTTi love them even deeper and i can't forget about today epMH-SH you are my dreamcatcher:-*

Guest Enonane1 .

lunamaisara said:

[color=#000099]Please let me know that  it s not only me  who  see the differences of the way LMH looks at these two girls....[/color] (I am not sure if it s only my hallucination or not

:)

) ... and... yeah... also the way the 2 girls look  at him is also different).  LMH acting gets the way BETTER... (I talked more about LMH here cuz only LMH is in both dramas B-) )...

Personally, I (used to) think that LMH and KHS look super good tgt and it s hard to beat this couple s chemistry...  BUT... gosh... after looking at these pictures...   LMH and PSH look (too) REAL!    I dont mind if you re gonna end ur relationship later... so....  please date already!

:)

)

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Sorry to cut the post! I just really want to comment on this part! I can see it too.. (as I have said before, I guess we see what we want to see  I haven't seen City Hunter (I was planning to watch it in between to curtail my Heirs addiction, but now I don't have the heart to, as I can only see these two together. I've been blinded!) But, you know that last part of the kiss when they stopped and he had to kiss her again? I have deluded myself to thinking that, that part is probably not part of the script   instead he just wants to kiss her more (PSH, not ES)    And she responded willingly too because she felt the same 
-----Just copied my post from the Heirs thread. Guys, I can really really see them going out for real. The last few eps doesn't feel like acting to me anymore :D 

My god,the kiss scene today was super duper hot and i was left staring at my screen for 5 mins even after the scene got over!!  :\"> :x

LMH and PSH look really comfortable together...i wouldnt mind seeing them dating..they both are such lovely people and make a beautiful pair =D> 

I take this photo from The Heirs thread, just 'cause I love this moment so much, they're so realllllllllll
tumblr_mwzlscH0g41t3f3sro3_500.png

About the passionate kiss scene, I've watched most of PSH and LMH's drama: BOF, You're beautiful, Heartrings, Personal Taste, City Hunter, Flower Boys Next Door ( OMG, seem that I watched very much :)) ) Min Ho is a good kisser, he knows how to kiss well, but this is the first time I see him kiss in a really really hungry way like this, like he is out of control... or maybe just because I'm too in love with this couple :"> About Shin Hye, I haven't like any kiss scene of her before, I didn't have much feelings about them at all. This kiss in ep16, I can see that she's still shy and passive, but she really does a real kiss, thanks to Min Ho :x I wonder how long and how many times they kiss each other to complete this scene perfectly...uhmmm...Last but not least, I totally like the bonus kiss at the end, this is the best ;)

Archived