[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Count me in, I'm jumping on this ship with all I've got ;) I love this couple so much, I have never wanted two co-stars to be together more than this two! There's still a month left, I definitely think there is something there, hope it develops more :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enonane1 .

My cousin was watching Heirs with me as I re-watched it again from episode 1 thru 12 and she made an interesting observation.You all tell me what you think.When Eun Sang and Tan kissed on the rooftop she did this Oh no this can't be happening frown face and it was quite obviouswhen Tan kissed her the second time in front of her work her forehead shows she did her frown face but the frown was much less than the rooftop kiss and then when he did the third kiss in the opposite direction her forehead did not show the frown lines at allMy cousin said she thought the pd and writer was showing that she was quite closed to him with first kiss and but each kiss since shows much less resistance and that they are showing she has started accepting by the 3rd kiss's lack of forehead frown linesjust an observation and not sure if it means anything at all.......

Are they filming live at the moment right? Too much pressure, no time for BTS?

Only 8 more episodes left. The dream will end and they will go their own way. Can't help but feeling sad already.

Thanks @alesia44 those gifs make me happy watching. By chance you have one when they were being interviewed for Etude, where Shinhye has short hair? After many years no contact and yet their reactions same like before, comfortable.

i forgot to say thank you for creating this forum so for those who loves LMH and PSH can all gather in here to share their info, opinion, loves about this couple.i heard from somewhere LMH is quite a family man, he rarely eats outside, he likes his mom's cooking and PSH lately likes a serious man rather than funny man.
i don't know if anyone who knows these 2 well, please share your opinion with us in this forum, i'm sure we all love to hear about it.if i can be honest i am not LMH's fan (only BOF i like) but i am PSH's fan since YAB, Hayate the Combat Butler, Heartstring, FBND.it's true PSH always looks good with her partner in her every drama but i hope these 2 can dates, i have no objections at all.

Guest pattituazon

yoyoo said: And for LHM who is gentleman in my opinion... Let me state this again :)) the way he holds her hand in the press conf. tells us that they re close... or wanna be close... :x  because mostly he only let his costars link his arm... This is the first time for me to see to LMH shows in the press conf. like  'she s mine'  :))  And he is like jealousy KT  because during interview... SH was asked something like "between LMH and KWB ... who do you prefer"... LMH at that time told SH to answer frankly... SH looked shocked... and then answered that I preferred CJH oppa... :)) :))

Guest chloe_addict

I've always wondered why there aren't any BTS of PSH + LMH together. For City Hunter, there was the hot BTS of LMH + PMY's never ending kiss so how come there isn't one for LMH + PSH?? 
Also, PSH has been taking selcas with the other guy co-stars in Heirs but none with LMH. Why? 

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Yeah, I don't understand why a lot of people dont want them together, some say they don't have great chemistry, I feel that they do! They do folks, they do! I really wish that there's more BTS of them together. Anyway, Christmas is coming up, I am telling Santa I don't want any present, except for these two to be together! :x [-O< [-O< [-O<

And one more, I actually like the Hello Sydney one

:))

Hi everyone! I'm new to soompi but I've been watching heirs and I love KT and ES! They are so cute together watching them on screen makes my heart flutter. <3  And I'm definitely shipping Min ho and Shin hye! They look so good together even though they somewhat look alike lol. I read somewhere that PSH ideal type is yoon shi yoon(her co star from flower boy next door)  I also read that she likes guys that are  tall ha. (LMH is obviously tall right?) And LMH says his ideal type is someone who is a petite innocent and cute lady. PSH is cute and innocent. Anyways, I'm on board with shipping this couple! Count me in! :)

pattituazon said: yoyoo said: And for LHM who is gentleman in my opinion... Let me state this again :)) the way he holds her hand in the press conf. tells us that they re close... or wanna be close... :x  because mostly he only let his costars link his arm... This is the first time for me to see to LMH shows in the press conf. like  'she s mine'  :))  And he is like jealousy KT  because during interview... SH was asked something like "between LMH and KWB ... who do you prefer"... LMH at that time told SH to answer frankly... SH looked shocked... and then answered that I preferred CJH oppa... :)) :))

Hi all ... Thank you for creating minhye forum... I love their chemistry ... Park shin hye so cute and lovely and lee min ho so handsome . I don't know why I think they are close in real life but they are very careful when they are together off screen and they keep some distance make me think that there is something between them whatever good friend or they start develop feeling ... It's obviously they are really careful when they are interact together when they are In front of so many people. I wish and I'm waiting when they are " officially together " :D ... And by the way they are look a like :)

Archived