[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lightforyou

stucked said: AH! @lightforyou you were curious earlier if there was a guy shipper here? There is! Here, meet @lolzred, ultra fanboy of Shin Hye! :D Okay, gotta go! Hee.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Just want to say Good Morning all :-h My alarms just blasted in my ears, its just 6am, but I am here :D Let's all root for our MinShin ;) 

Now I'm CONFUSE, why you guys keep counting like it would start SOON?I'm watching SBS now (streaming) and the program is still Drama (Dunno what title), isn't the SBS Awards will start at 10 PM KST ? it mean still need 2-3 hours to go????

thanhthuy said: pluie said: Now I'm CONFUSE, why you guys keep counting like it would start SOON?I'm watching SBS now (streaming) and the program is still Drama (Dunno what title), isn't the SBS Awards will start at 10 PM KST ? it mean still need 2-3 hours to go????

WOW park shin hyeeeeeee goddes!
tumblr_myo2lr2nEc1s8m1l7o1_1280.png

tumblr_myo2lr2nEc1s8m1l7o2_r1_1280.png

Please credit if you want to take out the pic

Sorry too excited, lost the moment when she entrance hahahaha The male MC is very fluent in English, like it!

Archived