[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHA! They looked like this last year for the year end awards season. Now I'm really curious what they'd wear for tonight's awards. Hahaha! I still think they won't walk the red carpet together since Shin Hye is attending KBS as well. Still. I. AM. EXCITED. Hee. :Dsbs12_leeminho3.jpgviewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3&

EDIT: AISH! NOw when I looked at my post, THEY REALLY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER! Waaaaah! What more if they're walking side by side. OH MY HEART!

PRAYING TO THE GODS THAT THEY WILL WALK THE RED CARPET TOGETHER! That's like getting a glimpse of what they will look like when walking down the aisle ;);) AHHH! The fangirl feels I have!

Wait a sec.. Will KWB be there?

BebeJ said: idkk said: mshan said: The clock is ticking. Its 2.43 pm here in Malaysia: I wish tonight will be a great night for both minshin and us [-O< I also wish tonight's event will be the most memorable moments in minshin's lives because they finally realize they were made/meant for each other. *delulululululu mode activated*

stucked said:

STUCKED: (singing) MIN HO and SHIN HYE sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marrriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage.. :)) :)) Aish. Just admit it, you wanna HUG herrrr, you wanna KISSSS herrrr.. choding! Hee. :D

OH HELLO THERE MinShin shippers! How fare thee? Haha! :D

stucked said: ^Yup! KWB will be there and be an MC. Haha! @pluie, can you take the pictures I posted and make them appear side by side so they look like they're on the red carpet together? Please. This is just in case.. you know.. hahaha!

stucked said: AHA! They looked like this last year for the year end awards season. Now I'm really curious what they'd wear for tonight's awards. Hahaha! I still think they won't walk the red carpet together since Shin Hye is attending KBS as well. Still. I. AM. EXCITED. Hee. :D

EDIT: AISH! NOw when I looked at my post, THEY REALLY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER! Waaaaah! What more if they're walking side by side. OH MY HEART!

Guest lightforyou

OMG OMG OMG IT'S ALMOST TIIIIIIMEEEE  \:D/ SOOOOO EXITED i just hope i don't die from exitement before the awards  ;))  anyway i'm preparing my heart  i hope that PSH AND LMH will look stunning as always  :x i won't expect too much so i don't see them walking the red carpet even if my heart crave to see them walking together  :P sitting together at the same table is expectable since they are nomines from the same drama and if IF     :-SS     they don't sit together SOMETHING IS FISHY   :-?  what i'm sure about is that they will stand on the same stage so i'm exited about the obvious not about my dreams or my fantasies  ;;) OMG ONLY ONE HOUR TO GO "i prepared the tea   ~O)   "   ENJOY:

@yoyo26 uh...why does it sound like he's not over her yet? They may have broke up but it's like the feelings still linger?

@yoyo26 Thx chingu... we wanna know for sure!

@hohurm... wanna share my opinion... I think "It already s over!!!"

If he actually said that... it means it 'he once had relationship with her' (lots ppl thought that their relationship was fabricated) and also 'it really ENDED already'...

Since he wont reveal his relationship (anymore)... then he (should) knows that if he talks about PMY like this, many ppl would target them... and he doesnt care... meaning that their relationship ended already...

I dont think his feeling is now with PMY... If it is there.... he wont end game like this... At least...I think he wont go back to PMY... he cannot be like KT who try to catch anyone who once said GoodBye already...

I am kinda hurt and feeling truly srry for MinMin to hear that... but at least they once used to be true....

OK... MinShin... Fighting!!!!

Guest lightforyou

whao! :-O  THERE IS 2.155 people tuned in DEABACK :-bd I'm included  :)) EDIT: evryone is there ;)) yohhoo is there anybody left here :-h well 120 PEOPLE HI TO ALL OF YOU :-h WHAO THE NUMBER BECAME  2.343 :-O

giselle_tw

said:

When I started acting in The Heirs, I realized that the public stillremembers me mostly from the drama Boys Over Flowers, even though I appeared in other dramas afterwards. And now, I think The Heirs has helped me to set a new image as ‘Kim Tan.’ When I see The Heirs being played on television, or hear drama OST, it reminds me of all the memories I had while filming. I must’ve liked Kim Tan too much.- Lee Minho -credit : the-inheritors

Archived