[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pluie said: @giselle_tw yes indeed, and I read in LMH thread, the translator of one interview doesn't know English well.
Btw, I'm getting so nervous for tonight, I heard for another shipping land after the MBC Drama awards last night they were all crying and sad because their couple didn't act like they wished. I'm curious, and digging the pictures and the videos and ........... WHOAAAAAAAAAH! It makes me MORE nervous now =,= o_OShould I go out with my friends instead of watching them live ?? hahahaha 

Its your boy's fault giselle_tw !!! Hahahah. I should be happy tho, they said LSG ignoring Suzy, buuuuuuuuut I still believe in Karma, so I won't laugh at them, mirroring to my self what if it should happen to me too. But for their case I gues its because there was also HJW, so LSG spending more times joking etc more with HJW.

So another piece of information from Lee Minho's interview that I haven't seen before caught my eye. For those of you interested, he said that the last relationship he had was 'that relationship' which was publicized. -Good on him for acknowledging his relationship with Park Minyoung :) He also said that in his relationship prior to 'Heirs', he genuinely loved his girlfriend, but couldn't do things like Kim Tan did. He used to be very troubled by his relationship with his girlfriend, as well as the situations surrounding him.

Cr: Sina.com

The clock is ticking. Its 2.43 pm here in Malaysia:

I wish tonight will be a great night for both minshin and us [-O<

I also wish tonight's event will be the most memorable moments in minshin's lives because they finally realize they were made/meant for each other.

*delulululululu mode activated*

What time is the streaming in Malaysia? If i dont watch it will someone upload it later?

6.20 pm.

I hope so. I guess someone will upload it LATER.

i'm so nervous for tonight... :-SS :-SS :-SS
i hope their will coat hug/ kiss forehead/ something sweet on stage [-O< [-O< [-O<

i got video FanMV TanSang with my fav song standing egg (Everyday With You) & (Heartburn)
i dont know what this video ever post in here or not yet

The Heirs : Kim Tan & Cha Eun Sang (Fan MV) 스탠딩에그 - 매일그대를 뮤비

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nd8HfY90gE

Kim Tan & Cha Eun Sang (The Heirs Fan MV) 스탠딩에그 - 앓이 뮤비

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGbSCOHjd9Q

and once more because this video i like this song
(Soul Cry) - (Love's Start Is With A Confession)

The Heirs - Kim Tan & Cha Eun Sang (Fan MV) 사랑의시작은고백에서부터 뮤비

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xasnIHNxpbM

mshan said:

The clock is ticking. Its 2.43 pm here in Malaysia:

I wish tonight will be a great night for both minshin and us [-O<

I also wish tonight's event will be the most memorable moments in minshin's lives because they finally realize they were made/meant for each other.

*delulululululu mode activated*

MALAYSIA?! YAYY! WE'RE BREATHING THE SAME AIR LOL HI CHINGUU !!  :-h

Omo omo gif me paifff!!! :D

yoyo26 said: So another piece of information from Lee Minho's interview that I haven't seen before caught my eye. For those of you interested, he said that the last relationship he had was 'that relationship' which was publicized. -Good on him for acknowledging his relationship with Park Minyoung :) He also said that in his relationship prior to 'Heirs', he genuinely loved his girlfriend, but couldn't do things like Kim Tan did. He used to be very troubled by his relationship with his girlfriend, as well as the situations surrounding him.

REPOST!!! :D

vanillakitties said: From PSH_Supporters@twitter
[박신혜 #SBSAWARDS or #SBSAWARDS 박신혜]Please choose the best dresser and tweet the name with #SBSAWARDS at 7:20PM on 12.31

ekK5wZK.jpg

For those of you who have twitter accounts, let's vote PSH and LMH as the best dressers! Though we have yet to see what they'll be wearing lol.
Simply tweet one of the following:1. 박신혜 #SBSAWARDS2. #SBSAWARDS 박신혜3. #SBSAWARDS Park Shin Hye
The same applies to LMH!1. 이민호 #SBSAWARDS2. #SBSAWARDS 이민호3. #SBSAWARDS Lee Min Ho
Tweet a lot if we want our PSH and LMH to win for best dressed! [-O<Less than 5 hours to go! Wee

yoyo26

said: So another piece of information from Lee Minho's interview that I haven't seen before caught my eye. For those of you interested, he said that the last relationship he had was 'that relationship' which was publicized. -Good on him for acknowledging his relationship with Park Minyoung

:)

He also said that

in his relationship prior to 'Heirs'

, he genuinely loved his girlfriend, but couldn't do things like Kim Tan did. He used to be very troubled by his relationship with his girlfriend, as well as the situations surrounding him.

So another piece of information from Lee Minho's interview that I haven't seen before caught my eye. For those of you interested, he said that the last relationship he had was 'that relationship' which was publicized. -Good on him for acknowledging his relationship with Park Minyoung

:)

He also said that in his relationship prior to 'Heirs', he genuinely loved his girlfriend, but couldn't do things like Kim Tan did. He used to be very troubled by his relationship with his girlfriend, as well as the situations surrounding him.

May I know the link or article about that? Thankyou

Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening to all of you beautiful chingus :)
I am so excited for SBS awards, less than 2 hours left and I'm here at work, I cannot watch it without being interrupt but I'll do my best and camp here with all of you to be informed. At night we have a family party I have to attend to, I am sad cause I won't be able to be here as much as I want to but I will try.
Anyway, I hope to see them win a lot of awards tonight, especially the best couple award :) :x I am dying to see SH dress 

tumblr_mynvpq6twm1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg
When I started acting in The Heirs, I realized that the public stillremembers me mostly from the drama Boys Over Flowers, even though I appeared in other dramas afterwards. And now, I think The Heirs has helped me to set a new image as ‘Kim Tan.’ When I see The Heirs being played on television, or hear drama OST, it reminds me of all the memories I had while filming. I must’ve liked Kim Tan too much.- Lee Minho -credit : the-inheritors

Archived