[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

See the part where he said this is a year to think about many things ;;) one of those things must the why isnt he sleeping well, who keeps him up at night lol and perhaps why the closet kiss keeps flowing out from his mouth whenever he is asked about The Heirs or SH

Poor little boy, maybe its his first time experience that kind of passion.. :>

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluepalette

I have no new insights to post but I just wanna wish everyone a Happy New Year's Eve! It's 1.15pm here in Singapore so that means just about 5 more hours to the SBS Drama Awards red carpet :D:D:D

Everyone's comments in the latest pages make me literally laugh out loud in front of the com haha. Thanks for all that! I really hope the cast of Heirs (especially minshin) go and have a celebratory dinner or countdown the new year together after the awards show.. after all they are bound to win awards for Heirs (fingers crossed) and there's probably no other schedules to come in conflict with anyway :)

Im so excited **\o/** Shall end this post with a picture of minshin to wish them luck for tonight :) See you all later when the thread explodes!

BbNW7ycCcAEJA7x.jpg:large

I dont know why, but I'm feeling so nervous for tonight  :-SS :-SSJust imagine them sitting next to each other already made my hand frozen and giggles like crazy =)) =)) =))I was scared and excited.That makes me afraid is if our minshin will be indifferent to each other.This evening as night-determination for that couple.I have to be prepared for what is going to happen whether it will make happy or gutted.Just pray for the happiness [-O< [-O< [-O<

delurkforminshin

said: See the part where he said this is a year to think about many things ;

;)

one of those things must the why isnt he sleeping well, who keeps him up at night lol and perhaps why the closet kiss keeps flowing out from his mouth whenever he is asked about The Heirs or SH Poor little boy, maybe its his first time experience that kind of passion.. :>

Guest tropicalgirl

kaleidoscopegirl

said:

Welcome to @tropicalgirl (I like your name, I can totally imagine you chilling by the beach, sipping cocktails(I'm hoping it's a non-alcoholic one if you're a minor :D ) while reading this thread...and laughing out loud) and @seanr glad you liked it, I did play the song while reading the posts here, it made everything seem funnier, but that's probably just me :)) To @minholady, glad to have you here :) I love your post! Am I inviting trouble if I asked if you can elaborate how obvious it was that they we're in love in CH?  :-? Probably. Ok I will just keep quiet then :P Past is...well past. The important is the present ;) and we know there is something in the present :D
Edit- @lightforyou I love tea~~ earl grey, peppermint and ginger peach are my favorites, lemme share it with you ~O)

bone

said:

I dont know why, but I'm feeling so nervous for tonight  :-SS :-SSJust imagine them sitting next to each other already made my hand frozen and giggles like crazy =)) =)) =))I was scared and excited.That makes me afraid is if our minshin will be indifferent to each other.This evening as night-determination for that couple.I have to be prepared for what is going to happen whether it will make happy or gutted.Just pray for the happiness [-O< [-O< [-O<

The clock is ticking. Its 2.43 pm here in Malaysia:

I wish tonight will be a great night for both minshin and us [-O<

I also wish tonight's event will be the most memorable moments in minshin's lives because they finally realize they were made/meant for each other.

*delulululululu mode activated*

Lee Min Ho, “Shin Hye, Sorry About The Fiery Kiss”
heirs.jpg?w=600

It took him four years to erase the trail of Goo Joon Pyo from "Boys Over Flowers," which aired in 2009.

In fact, the two characters, Goo Joon Pyo and Kim Tan, were bothhigh school students and sons of millionaires, which could have yielded to the criticism, "Actor Lee Min Ho can only perform one type of role."However, Lee Min Ho played the prince again as if this was the best role he could play. Lee Min Ho says he decided not to worry after contemplating about it for a long time.

"I was able to receive good results by acting and trusting the script writer and director. Kim Tan will be the last character I will play with a school uniform on. In the next work, I want to change into a 'bad guy.'"

When the reporter asked about the kiss scene where Park Shin Hye did not know he would actually kiss her, Lee Min Ho said he had to.

"Because that scene was a result of the two's strong emotions for each other, I had to kiss her for real. I felt bad that I did not let her know about the kiss in advance. Usually, I talk about these things with the actresses, but this must have come to Shin Hye as a surprising one, because it was a sudden, fiery kiss."

credit :http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13614/20131230/lee-min-ho-shin-hye-sorry-about-the-fiery-kiss.htm

giselle_tw : So basically, you usually discuss about kiss scene with the actresses, but particularly for this one you're not. Why ?? Because you want to taste her lips for sure ? Because if you discuss it beforehand you know she will do the tight lips action again? Therefore you're going to use the element of surprise to make her open her mouth Mbuahahahaha  *Jassik ! >:) >:)

From PSH_Supporters@twitter
[박신혜 #SBSAWARDS or #SBSAWARDS 박신혜]Please choose the best dresser and tweet the name with #SBSAWARDS at 7:20PM on 12.31

ekK5wZK.jpg

For those of you who have twitter accounts, let's vote PSH and LMH as the best dressers! Though we have yet to see what they'll be wearing lol.
Simply tweet one of the following:1. 박신혜 #SBSAWARDS2. #SBSAWARDS 박신혜3. #SBSAWARDS Park Shin Hye
The same applies to LMH!1. 이민호 #SBSAWARDS2. #SBSAWARDS 이민호3. #SBSAWARDS Lee Min Ho
Tweet a lot if we want our PSH to win for best dressed! [-O<Less than 5 hours to go! Wee
@giselle_tw AWW! I really really loved that suit he wore. But I'm glad he didn't give up his givenchy shirt <3

@Pluie : I havent watched it yet dear. But I know he attend it he look dashing last night. I'm glad he won an award for King 2 Hearts yipppieee :D that's my favorite drama, his best drama to be honest. I adore him with HJW together. Perfect OTP.  That GFB drama thingy not my favorite :D but he said thanks to miss SZ ... so yeah bla bla bla whatever  8-}

The clock is ticking. Its 2.43 pm here in Malaysia:

I wish tonight will be a great night for both minshin and us [-O<

I also wish tonight's event will be the most memorable moments in minshin's lives because they finally realize they were made/meant for each other.

*delulululululu mode activated*

What time is the streaming in Malaysia? If i dont watch it will someone upload it later?

I dunno how to paste from twitter but SALT has confirmed Shinhye's attendance to both SBS and KBS. Can we still vote her for best dressed when she might not be walking the red carpet? Coz i can't stream so im counting on u guys

Yeah i know @giselle_tw.. Not even the shirt in the almost kiss in the closet too, and the set he wore when untie his "sister"'s apron =)) =))

I thought he sell the almost kiss shirt and red jacket, its in the first bidding stage :) 

Yeah, but the apron "sexual taking off something else" its a keeper for him and so does this Givenchy shirt *Tee hee ...

=D>

Lol thanks @giselle_tw for the correction, I must have overlooked that one hahaha...

And geez... He was so hungry to kiss her for real that he decided to make a surprise attack.. What a naughty boy >:)

But hey, i bet thats how it flew through the screen straight into our hearts with all the raw emotions and natural reactions..

Archived