[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

good morning, good afternoon, good evening my lovely chingus, it has been an exciting roller coaster ride - one moment, I was riding high, getting positive vibes about this ship and without warning, the next moment, I drop 50 feet - straight. But thanks to our more experienced and steadfast sisters here, I feel *lifted* again. ( Josh Groban's You Raise Me Up playing in my head) I am a new Soompi member and 1st time shipper too. I never expected the ride as a shipper to be so exciting. I thought I was just gonna quietly read all about MinShin and passively fantasize about them in the deep recess of my heart. No, I was drawn into discussion here, giving my 2cents worth and participating in a forum (experiencing a spectrum of emotions- sometimes smiling, sometimes giggling and at times bursting into uncontollable laughter all by myself while staring into my ipad because you gals are so witty, insightful, reassuring and terribly analytical). You are able to dissect an interview piece, scrutinize a video clip and zoom in on the tiniest detail and make meaningful sightings to excite and stir the hearts of fellow shippers. Thank you - without all of you, my depressed heart may have prompted me to leave the ship. Now I feel I am sailing again. I love all of you so much. Sorry for pouring out my feelings, I need to get it out of my chest. :D :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheila88

Hi guys! Hope everyone is fine, it's hard to keep up with you so I scanned the last 20 pages and I of course read about that article & personally my brain stopped at "mischievous". I've always felt that the look on LMH's face & smile when the interviewer asked them if they slept together (at 00:12) was not shy but mischievous just like a boy as they said in the article...+ that gesture when he fixes his shoe while SH is answering is the same as when they asked SH to choose btw him and KWB during the interview after the press conference... 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ct45_mvn-vietsub-lee-minho-park-shin-hye-sbs-interview_shortfilms

done read 5 pages this morning, I'm falling in love with @vala87 posted, it's amazing, insightful, you wrote so beautiful, can calm down my heart.. I love every word you wrote, just like diplomatic answer.. *hugs*

And thanks too for @minholady now I know more about LMH's relationship on his old drama, thanks to give us insightful comment, since you was LMH's fans, thanks for sharing to us your point of view about LMH, and PSH. I love your post too. Keep posting here chingu.. We need person like you.. Here so many PSH fan, like me.. I want LMH fan here too, so they can share their view for Minshin.. Better if LMH fan more here.. I'm now new minoz.. I became minoz since the heirs.. Thankyou.. You all amazing :D

if I bored, I always visited this thread, bcs just this thread made laugh so hard with your funny comment.. I always laugh every read @stucked and @giselle_tw comment, their joked like give me a new colour for my day.. Hahaha especially their joke when teasing LMH interview, i can't stop laughing.. Even I laugh on the floor. Lol. Don't worry about minor like me, I just read and enjoyed .. I won't mind something 'else' lol :)) it just a joke ;)

Anyone here minor like me too?? Hehe

Guest comelcoke

hello guys, morning. i found today that minshin pages (inside FB) asking us to like Heirs season 2. here i paste their post:-
Please Support --> Heirs Season 2
For those who want a Season 2, I hope we can Support This page.
This page is for Heirs Season 2! If we have many Likes here Of course SBS will not disappoint the Heirs Fans That want Season2. Please Help this page to get more Likes or Please Invite your friends to Like This Page! I hope Everyone will Cooperate! Thank you so much Chingu's

so minshin shippers did you all think SBS and KES will make The Heirs season 2? have any Kdrama before got 2 or more season?
:-? :-B

Good morning beautiful people! :D

Tonight's the night! Hee. :)

And after that.. we really don't know how we'll survive! HAHAHA! :))

Anyway, I am off scavenging food for tonight's year end party.. I hate doing groceries.. (-_-) Just like I hate you-know-what.. HAHAHA!

I'll see yah all in a bit! Enjooooooy the thread! :D

@comelcoke Ah. I don't think there will be a season 2 for Heirs. There have been extra seasons for some Kdramas like the Vampire Detective(?), but romcoms like these, never. Haha! Romcoms.. who said Heirs is a romcom.. Pft.. Haha! Ciao bellas! :)

sheila88 said: Hi guys! Hope everyone is fine, it's hard to keep up with you so I scanned the last 20 pages and I of course read about that article & personally my brain stopped at "mischievous". I've always felt that the look on LMH's face & smile when the interviewer asked them if they slept together (at 00:12) was not shy but mischievous just like a boy as they said in the article...+ that gesture when he fixes his shoe while SH is answering is the same as when they asked SH to choose btw him and KWB during the interview after the press conference... 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ct45_mvn-vietsub-lee-minho-park-shin-hye-sbs-interview_shortfilms

Hi guys....

No need to worry about whether our Heirs stars will get an award or not....yesterday even Suzy got a top excellence award....and we all know that she can't act at all (i simply laughed out loud as she received award when so many other great actresses were nominated)....

so it is all about popularity and Heirs will grab many awards I guess....

I think these awards are simply meaningless mostly....the only good thing about them is that we get to see stars all dolled up and in our case...we will get to have a closer look on our MinShin together (finally!!!!) ;-)

As crazy as I am now, im thinking of MH answer about Kim Bum that he is having relationship like Kim Tan. This might sound absolutely delusional but heck, i just have to point out that:

1. Kim Bum is dating his costar from their recent drama - MGY

2. Kim Tan is Lee Min Ho, MH said that himself(!)

--> Kim Bum is having a relationship like MH, i.e dating his costar -SH darling.. Just that he cant and will not reveal publicly :))

Hell yeah!! Keep going forward MinShin :x

Guest feliciawst

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"What Lee Min Ho Regrets About Kissing Park Shin Hye

The Heirs

When Lee Min Ho was recently interviewed about his role in "The Heirs," the interviewers asked him about the passionate kissing scene he had with Park Shin Hye in "The Heirs."

Park Shin Hye has already spoken about that scene, saying that she was startled when the director urged Lee Min Ho to actually kiss her.

"I was really surprised," she said. "During that kiss scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho's shirt." But as temporarily uncomfortable as it may have been, her surprise made the scene more interesting and effective. And it seemed to fit in with their relationship in which he was more physically aggressive.

But how did Lee Min Ho feel about the kissing scene? Was he in on the fact that they were actually supposed to kiss?

No. He did not know beforehand. He was as surprised as she was but he recognized the importance of following the director's guidance. Kissing her then felt right. :\">

"Since the kiss was the culmination of all the events and emotions leading up to it, there was no other alternative than to do it for real," he said in an interview with Korea's Daily Sports. "I did regret that no one told Park Shin Hye beforehand. Usually actresses are given an idea of what will happen. So I think Park Shin Hye was caught off-guard by how it played out." 

But being a veteran actress, Park Shi Hye understood that the scene required a passionate kiss. Lee Min Ho complimented her on her professionalism and the effort she put into all of her scenes.

"She's younger than I am but she has more experience," he said. "Honestly, I am not so good at talking to actresses about acting or offering them support. I just follow my feelings and I was grateful that she went along with what I did."

Park Shin Hye was actually the youngest actress the 26-year-old actor has worked with. Gu Hye Sun, his "Boys Over Flowers" co-star is three years older. Son Ye Jin, his "Personal Taste" co-star is 31. Kim Hee Sun, his "Faith: The Great Doctor" co-star is 36, while Park Min Young, his "City Hunter" co-star is only a year older than he is.

He loved acting with 23-year-old Park Shin Hye, who he has modeled with in the past.

"I think she's a terrific colleague and consider her a younger sister," said Lee Min Ho.

A younger sister? Fans were maybe hoping that Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang would continue their romance into real life, but it's nice that they're good friends and respect each others' acting skills.

They actually thought that they didn't need to kiss for real until they were about to shoot the scene?? WOW!! can i safely say that we got their real feelings instead of Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang? :D 

Hello fellow shippers!  Thought I stop by today otherwise by tomorrow, I'm sure the pages will double and I really won't be able to catch up.  As it is, I don't think I can back read all the pages I'm behind!  :(   I've only managed to read a few pages here and there.  But I love all of your insightful posts, creative gifs and detective work that you guys are posting!  I'm sorry I can't post everyone's names here, but really all of you guys are AWESOME!  :x

I know I shouldn't say this and I don't mean it in a mean way, but you guys are just too cute when a "little storm" hits our way!   Because after the ranting, few pages later, you guys always manage to weather the storm and back to your old shipping selves again.  keke  =D>   I think most of us here are level headed and grounded which is how shippers should be.  But just a gentle reminder to everyone....PLEASE don't go to blogs about rumors and post them here.  All it takes is just ONE person to say something that has no truth whatsoever and for it to spread like wildfire.  Pls take responsibility for your words!  Sorry for digressing, but I just had to get that off my chest! 

Anyways, like some of you, I prefer "live" interviews where I can hear their answers and see their faces when speaking.  I really don't care for written articles because how do I know they really said the things they did?  So I see LMH's interview has ruffled a few feathers here, esp. with the word "dongseng".  But really its not like what you think.  It can be hard for non-Koreans to understand these words like dongseng or oppa or nuna or unnie because they are in reference to family relationship.  But they are also words of endearment and can be used for non family.  For instance, "oppa" actually means your older brother (for a girl) but it can also be used to address an older guy who you're very close to.  In Korean culture, age is very important and these words help define older/younger relationships.  So if LMH referred to PSH as dongseng, it just means someone who is younger than him but also someone who is close to him as well.  It really has nothing to do with familial "sister" as most of you know.  So no need to fret over that word. 

And as for the kiss scene, this is what I had gathered:  its not that PSH didn't know about the passionate kiss scene.  How could she not?  She had to have read the script beforehand but I think she was just surprised by how "fast and furious" he came!  ;;)   I think she was taken a back by the suddenness and she held onto his shirt without realizing what was happening.  And IMO, all the raw emotions from both actors lead to the 1 take which created that sensual, sizzling, passionate kiss!!!!  (Yes, I have been replaying that scene non-stop as well!)  :)

Well I know when I get home from work tomorrow, this thread will have exploded!!  I don't really watch award shows, (last time was for Secret Garden) but I can't wait to watch tomorrow.  I don't want to have high expectations either but I'm just giddy thinking about them both being together.  It's funny how they say when a woman is in love, that there's a glow about her.  And from her fansign event, she was absolutely glowing IMO.  Just like she said in the China award interview:  "I do wait but also if there's a person I like, it is very apparent in my face..."  She didn't say how but I'm very curious as to what she meant by that.  So I'm sure all our eagle eyes will be watching!  LOL!  :)   I think the Heirs will take the house down with all the awards!  Heirs fighting!!!  See you all tomorrow!!   <:-P

Hi guys....

No need to worry about whether our Heirs stars will get an award or not....yesterday even Suzy got a top excellence award....and we all know that she can't act at all (i simply laughed out loud as she received award when so many other great actresses were nominated)....

so it is all about popularity and Heirs will grab many awards I guess....

I think these awards are simply meaningless mostly....the only good thing about them is that we get to see stars all dolled up and in our case...we will get to have a closer look on our MinShin together (finally!!!!) ;-)

Suzy won? Seriously? What's with the korean industry? Who were the other actresses nominated in the same category as Suzy? Mind telling me? If based on ratings Heirs were not the highest. But popularity wise, yes.

@lmhpsh wow i just answered my own question...a lot of ppl are pissed off with Suzy winning. Even pointing out how the audience were silent and displeased(captured on camera) when she was giving out her speech. They also pointed out no wonder a lot of nominees didnt turn up coz they know how the awards will be handled. Which made me think that SHG, GHJ and Soo Ae are not attending. I think this is just coincidence? I hope MinShin wins a lot tonight

Ps: this just shows how ratings play an important role to win anything. Even MGY didnt win any awards. In the same category as Suzy:

Go Hyun Jung (The queens classroom)-low ratings

Suzy-good ratings

Jung Ryeo Won(medical top team)-low ratings

Choi Kang Hee(level 7 civil serv)-good ratings

I wonder if Sbs works the same?

Annyeong Haseyo Cingudeul^^

I'm new here but i'm not a newbie for this ship. I've been shipping them since the news that they will be pairing in the heirs^^
I can even feel their chemistry just from the news :D
And i always come to this thread too but keep silent and just enjoy cingus' post :D
But now, i kennot help my self to not to join with you cingudeul. i kennot, just kennot :))

Cingudeul, pls keep sailing this ship no matter what. Its Not The End Its Only The Beginning cingu-yaa. Don't easily give up coz Action Speak Louder Than Wor. Just believe that everything will be alright and beautiful in its time :) Sooooo Let's Cheer Up!!! ;)

Mannaseo bangapseumnida cingudeul *deep bow*

Hello world... seemed that another storm hs already passed... :D

Hahaha... actually... what happened yesterday? :-/

and seriously... What ll happen tonight .... I hv no clue....

But I enjoy spending time here.... and every time that we faced a hard time... there re more chingus coming here to support MinShin .... I / We luv this!!! :\">

Welcome newbies... lukers ... pls delurk already!!!... We need you!!!! How can we survive in this strong storm without you... >:D< >:D< >:D<

Come come before the ship sinks... :)) :)) :))

holiday is gonna end soon and that means school is gonna re-open back  8-| Huarghhhh, i can't check u guys' posts every morning  :(( Anyways, i'll try to catch up with them during saturday or sunday  :)>- Keep spazzing !!!! 
p.s i'm really excited for tonight, cant wait ;))p.s 2 im afraid that both of them will sit at different table, please dont . chaeball ^:)^

@Pluie    help me sisss.... I am in coma...   :((
From ur pic,
14999_1_59_20131231102802.jpg

Why do they look so alike in my eyes now? 
#:-S    I dont even know when did they take a pic with that lady???  :))   Maybe it s a long time ago for PSH... hahaha :))

Super delulu mode :  ON

Hahaha....  I  NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! =)) =)) =))  

Archived