[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@lightforyou - thanks for my geography lesson 101......love it!!! I googled Algeria (sorry geography is not my forte)...nice..the landscape reminds me of Egypt. :-)

Status: wondering if MinShin will sit together or if they'll be stealing glances @ each other......

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys relax and dont be fooled by this sister thing!just let me tell you sth to ensure you that he was fooling us!
even if the hot kiss scene is just an act and lee min ho would kiss her younger sister like that just for acting!would he try to kiss her sister in wrap up party infront of every one in real life too?no way!!!
im sure he tried to distract us to not notice the attraction between them in drama awards because he cant help himself to avoid shinhye and gaze her as always he does @-) im sure he knows we have lots of expert detectives here and we will catch him in crime scene! B-) :D

Guest Lynen SomesS

wow, after reading 384 pages in how many days i decided to come out and say hi to everyone.  i am enjoying reading all your opinions and observations about LMH & PSH and made me sometimes smile and laugh especially all the delusions. it always made my day. this is my first time to ship and hoping it will not sink. but like you guys I'm not hoping too high so if ever we will sink i can still be able to breath and survive…lolz i thank the day that i came asking uncle google about LMH and PSH after the heirs had ended and charaaannn i found this thread. i am so happy to  find out that I'm not the only one suffering from withdrawal syndrome and especially with the all my delusions ;)
Well, its really nice meeting all the funny and open minded min shin shippers here and I'm proud to be called one. xx

Guest feliciawst

a couple more hours till D-Day!!!! we get to finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy seee our couple together!! i'll be up awake at 6am just to catch the live stream...oh i really hope that MinShin will really walk the red carpet together but if they don't, they better be sitting together at the table and then be spending so much of time together ignoring the rest of the cast....hahahahaha  :))

Guest MarieN1430293183

Wasn't  Lee Min Ho supposed to spend Christmas with Choi Jin Hyuk??? Why did he say he spend it with his sister???  :-/

Guest Lynen SomesS

I know most of everyone out here gave already their opinions about the latest interview of LMH and there are only three answer thats caught my eyes and can't hold myself but to comment:
First: I think she’s a terrific colleague and consider her a younger sibling.

Me: Ouch!  But I'm not buying it. Its like i want to give 1 euro or 1 dollar or 1 baht or 1 pounds or 1 won any currency what i have to LMH and say here go and buy someone who will listen to your denial. lolz i have a brother too and my brother will not hold me and kiss me like that…lolz…wwww lola
Second: I have a lot to talk to my sister 
Me: About what and about who? hmm i believe with his denials only her sister he can trust right now where he can openly say all his unexplained feelings to PSH. And with her sister all his secrets are safe. ;)
Third: After drama ends, I have sleepless nights. There are few days that I did not sleep well. I am not sure why but my weight drops around 5kg. (Thinner than during filming)
Me: I think you all know what I'm thinking with this. lolz

Am I the only who still couldn't see anyone who can match LMH to pair with uri PSH? I really can't honestly feel one.

:(

Or perhaps I'm still new to Korean entertainment so I am not familiar with most of the K-actors and therefore I don't know their personalities, charms etc. But really, who can match LMH in uri PSH's case, finally a gorgeous namja who managed to make her looked shy and gentle and so womanly like this? I can't forget their interactions especially uri PSH during their HanBam interview. Really, she was different, in a good way! Like a woman... like a woman who's sitting so close to her biggest crush! 

you're not alone chingu.. I feel same with you, I don't know why, but I can see them with other co-star.. I just want them, they so damn match each other.. Maybe bcs I'm new at k-entertainment like you? But, thiss is my fist shipping hard since 2009, eventough I saw many co-star with PSH, I can't ship them, bcs I can see.. Her stare.. Not stare who someone intersted to someone else.. Even YSY, her ideal type.. Initially, i'm not fan of LMH, even I never seen his drama before, but when I watch heirs, at BTS, or on screen, I feel something from his gaze to PSH, since that my shipping more and more strong.. :((

I'm still page 379, good morning everyone.. :D

Guest minshin2046

Morning , here time is 8:59 am. Hoping today will have some great share from your guys n gal .... Minshin ship sailing ..I hope ... Hehe

@minholady
Thank you for sharing your insights and POV, chingu! I REALLY appreciate it as I am a new fan of both LMH and PSH so a lot of their past stories, I have no clues!
I am bookmarking this page for I wanna read your comment again. Definitely a much needed one! :) :x
And welcome to our thread! Keep on posting and sharing!! >:D

Wasn't  Lee Min Ho supposed to spend Christmas with Choi Jin Hyuk??? Why did he say he spend it with his sister???  :-/

Because he LOVE his sisters ;-) ;-) :-D

I think SBS drama award will be live through their youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/SBSNOW1

I've watched My love came from the star live press conference there. It worked smoothly. ^^ 
I can't watch live tonight :( I'm just back home later when the award ends. I know for sure I'll check this thread like crazy as soon as I coming home. I still stand in the ground now and hope that SBS will make me fly a bit, at least for tonight :))

Archived