[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

minholady said: Hello MinShin...my first time to post. I noticed a lot of PSH fans here. >:D< I am on the other side . I am a hardcore LMH fan. :x I cannot live without wifi and IPad-all because of him. :(( :x I have been following him since 2009 and I must admit that this is not the first time I saw him getting so cutesy over his leading ladies but i can sense there is really something special going on between LMH and PSH... Let me recall what I know and observed for the past four years : there was a mutual admiration between LMH and Go Hye Sun in BFF - which at point he was the first person GHS called when she had an accident and LMH came rushing in a jiffy to rescue her ; but it went to pfft primarily because they were so young and also for career ambitions. In Personal Preference it was only a Dongsaeng-Noona relationship with Son Ye Jin.The kiss in Personal Preference was really good too. And Son Ye Jin lauded LMH for being a good kisser. City Hunter's case was different: the main couple was in love even before they admitted it. It was so obvious in the BTS. In Faith, another Dongsaeng-Noona tandem but I can feel the infatuation of LMH to Kim Hee Sun. He was starstruck at her and KHS was really blushing because LMH kept on taking videos of her. KHS also admired LMH and she talked about the kiss which was beautifully played out by her and LMH. Well what can I say about Heirs? Isn't it obvious that there is a mutual admiration which is evident in the initial BTS in California? :x @-) Eventhough SBS is so cruel in giving us BTS scenes, a lot of actions and laughters between the OTP are really swoon worthy. I mean, even if they are with other people, LMH has his eyes fixed on PSH all the time, and PSH is really really happy whenever she has time to talk with LMH. :x   Our boy is in love.He who loves to sleep  is having an insomnia after the Heirs ended - not normal.   And seeing him so lonely in Shanghai inspite of the success he has is really disappointing. I just want him to be happy. Although knowing LMH, he will never admit it. His private life is so sacred to  him.  But indirectly, he already thinks of PSH because of the kiss. Isn't it true that whenever you think of the person you dearly treasure you flash your beautiful smile? Aaawww .... I hope both their management can allow them to date.  :x

hey guys, haven't been here for a while... i'm not gonna read that interview of lmh since i don't wanna break my MinShin shipper heart lol
i'm excited for tomorrow and i really hope they'll be at the same table sitting next to each other!!!!! and that they'll win lots of awards, totally looking forward to the couple award though hohohoho
sadly i won't be able to watch the live streaming, but i know you friends will update here and literally set this thread on fire hahaha
good night everyone and happy new year!

edit: i totally agree with lmh saying he doesn't want to make his relationship public, i think that's probably the better thing to do, specially for HUGE celebs like him and psh, i don't need a direct confirmation, just small sweet gestures between them from time to time. hahaha
we all want privacy when it comes to relationships, so they deserve to be given that as well. why shouldn't they experience what we experience? sometimes i feel really bad for them, they have to hide the person they love and meet them secretly or whatever, i find that quite painful... and i appreciate both of them for saying truthfully that they wouldn't make it public, unlike idols with their fake answers making a fool of their own fans bleeehhh
yeah i don't even know what i'm talking about anymore, i'm just tired lol
again, good night! ^_

Guest pattituazon

seanr said: @pattituazon top 12 -korean-actor-crushes: good choice for yu ah in. wishing he can be teamed up w/PSH.potential for shipping! lol! let me google him but but sorry to say.....dont like fashion king.

Guest lightforyou

LorenHaze said:@kaleidoscopegirl - that link that we used for the super super duper duper Heirs Xmas special special..will that not work? do you know?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        call @stucked :)]  you'll know for sure the links; because they were posted before by stucked and @ NoeL  i verified the time it's  8:45 PM KST  you can see the time here 2013 GAYO DAEJUN - KPOP STREAM ONLINE 

Guest lightforyou

LorenHaze said: lightforyou said: LorenHaze said:@kaleidoscopegirl - that link that we used for the super super duper duper Heirs Xmas special special..will that not work? do you know?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        call @stucked :)]  you'll know for sure the links; because they were posted before by stucked and @ NoeL  i verified the time it's  8:45 PM KST  you can see the time here 2013 GAYO DAEJUN - KPOP STREAM ONLINE 

Guest lightforyou

LorenHaze said: lightforyou said: LorenHaze said: lightforyou said: LorenHaze said:@kaleidoscopegirl - that link that we used for the super super duper duper Heirs Xmas special special..will that not work? do you know?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        call @stucked :)]  you'll know for sure the links; because they were posted before by stucked and @ NoeL  i verified the time it's  8:45 PM KST  you can see the time here 2013 GAYO DAEJUN - KPOP STREAM ONLINE 

The first time Kim Tan saw Eun Sang in the drama  :x
It's for that, in his last interview, he mentioned that surffing was his favourite part in the drama, because it was his first time he saw her while he was surffing. =) (Sorry for my broken english)  :-SS     I like to dream  :bz   ulalatumblr_mufn1tm9ep1qb558qo3_500.gif

and LMH telling me "Oh, you got me" ahahaha....
000000000.jpg

@minholady you re just like an angel today... >:D<

OK... LMH who cannot sleep after the Heirs VS. PSH who feels like crying when thinking that Heirs s done! :)) :)) :))

PS. @Minholady I love both of them equally... hahaha

If they dont even consider dating in real life.. I would feel really bad about it... It s not that I didnt see anything between LMH and also PSH with their previous costars... I love the way @minholady talk about LMH past relationship with his costars... and I absolutely agree about it!!!

But this time... for MinShin...I really feel that there is s.th. different... "the feeling is deeper and more stable"... (This is not in defending mode... dont get me wrong :D .... It s just 'wanna share opinion mode" :D )

I wish MinShin all the best... This will be my only ship bcuz for me ... "this is 'real' damn falling in love with you... like you re the one for me..."

Sometimes I am curious that if ppl normally get married with the one whom he/she cannot take their eyes off or not...

Guest Enonane1 .

@pattituazon - I absolutely love your fic update!!!!  I love you - I think I keep telling you that in the fictions comment section...,.,I just love the way you and @stucked make the stories sound so real........that's why I love you!!!!!!
It is 4:24 pm here in the Appalachian Mountains in US.....it is 2 degrees C or 36 degrees F......fairly warm for us this high up but the cold is moving down from Canada so I am getting prepared. It is about time for a big snow.....and I am still fighting with the elk to keep them out of the orchards......
I am planning on live streaming SBS's Drama awards Youtube location  

-this is legal site so hope I don't get in trouble......it says I have 12 hours 57 minutes and so many seconds to go....... sigh  I am so bored.....waiting on MinShin to do something.....anything ......as long as they stop with the interviews....those cause me to think I am having a heart attack........

Archived