[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay....I have to read 10 page today because lee min ho interview? >:P but worth it..... ^:)^

I mean....of course she really attract her,and if he dont....well I think he is robot ^#(^

Bout his interview,that is a sign for us

but the funny this from this, when the interview ask him an open Question he always give narrow answered and always back to

closet scene.WTH is wrong with you minho ssi....Is the closet always on your mind for 20 eps in many scene with her you

always to have said that? 8-> please...behave a big boy :P

I know you dont want your girl will steal with other boys in her next movie :)>-

I know you scared,she will had another kiss scene so you have to admit in the public that your kiss more sexual,more intens

but at the same time you said she is your little sister...geez...youre so obvious my dear <:-P

Btw guys I just completed my FF LAST SOULMATE https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/612273/48

Tomorrow is Sbs award,I really cant wait ;)

after what minho done today for us,I really curios what shinhye do to face it him tomorrow :\">

I was going around other shipper's threads who actually ended up dating and I can only imagine how it feels like to have your dreams came true like that. Anyone has any experience like this before? Any LMH-PMY ex-shipper here? Or Kim Bum-MGY? I am so jealous beyond words now especially to KB-MGY shipper, because as how I see it their relationship is going strong and knowing MGY she's not someone whom you date just for fun. She's a keeper, for real! Just like uri PSH. Why can't uri PSH has the same happiness too? 

Last shot (have sooooooooo many homeworks to do) :
How they can do this to me?
tumblr_mykuudUjUo1s8m1l7o9_r1_1280.jpg

@thanhthuy aw come here you dear, lemme hug you >:D< *speechless, feel so touched ^_^

lolipop86gorgeous said: @vanillakitties...nice video.. if minho and shinhye take part like krystal and minhyuk is awesomeness.. Btw..about Jung II Woo..actually I want to add in my list..since now has rumour he's dating uee..but not confirmed yet..also he is minho BFF.. I cant imagine if jung ii woo and shinhye..make minho jealousy??? ( delusional mode on)..Hahah...if yes..I think this is interesting..minho vs jung ii woo to get uri shinye..heehe...best man win...hahahha..if happen..I'm sure no BFF after this..hahaahahha.. >:)

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

@faidaris I won't just hold your hand, lemme give you a bear hug too  >:D
@lolipop86gorgeous, no worries :D, my heart is strong just like Eun Sangs' ~~~~~ :P
@stucked, chinggu I just came from my 4th consecutive 12hr night shift, so I am sort of zombified right now! 8-X (a colleague went away, so I had to work her shift.huhuhu) But the bright side to this is, at least I will be home tomorrow morning to stream the awards! :D and the back reading was like this :):(:)) :(( [-X :D
to everyone, it's always fun to read your posts and of course to all our new shippers, welcome! Here's a song very appropriate for this moment :):))

Guest somanyfeels

Goodness the holiday season took a toll on me and you beloved shippers kept the thread going. With all the backread so far im still keeping the faith... O:-)

Why cause now that i knew how each other felt towards the sensual scenes i therefore conclude that there is more than what they say in public....

Admitting that their affected by each other is enough to resonate that we were never delusional upon the chemistry they have in fact they felt it too..

Whether they act upon their emotions now or longer i wont care as long as they did try.

Minhoshi kept pushing and pulling on things he has to say that i think his pleasing too many people for the interview the viewers,shippers,antis, and most specially Shinhye herself.

I just hope haters would back off usually in a ship the girl seemed to be on the loosing end.(i tend to support the girls more)

@pluie thank u for posting @pattituazon @stucked your fics are nice thanks for reading mine too....

Tomorrow would be a better day SBS knows Minshin is a hot commodity they will have to "force" a public intetaction.

Brace your cute little hearts tomorrow gals....love you all

Welcome to the crazy thread @wnsn. :D

@pluie, choose your husband for yourself and Min Ho for Shin Hye. Solved. Hee. *hugs*

@kaleidoscopegirl Imma see you here then for streaming? :D Ingat/Take care! Hee. :)

@faidaris happy travelling, charge your mobile so we can all meet here.. :)

Off to bed guys. Enjoy and play nice kiddies! Hee. :D

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

@stucked, yep I'll be here :D Good night, sleep well so that you won't go napping tomorrow when the awards night is airing :))

Archived