[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@vanillakitties...nice video.. if minho and shinhye take part like krystal and minhyuk is awesomeness..

Btw..about Jung II Woo..actually I want to add in my list..since now has rumour he's dating uee..but not confirmed yet..also he is minho BFF.. I cant imagine if jung ii woo and shinhye..make minho jealousy??? ( delusional mode on)..Hahah...if yes..I think this is interesting..minho vs jung ii woo to get uri shinye..heehe...best man win...hahahha..if happen..I'm sure no BFF after this..hahaahahha.. >:)

Guest MarieN1430293183

I remember yesterday we asked for some news about our OTP and voila! LMH interview!
At first, I was a little sad. LMH saying PSH is just like a little sister and he has not found his one girl yet broke my shipper heart. But then! Kaboom! That naughty boy said that the kiss was "sexual"! Really? How can you describe a kiss you gave to your "little sister" sexual? Pu-lease boy, you even said that it was pleasant because it was a closed place. And he said that while he took off CES apron he thought about taking off something else. Naughty naughty boy! You know how we call this kind of feeling LMH-ssi? Sexual attraction... or incest if you're a total psycho.
And I also find it weird that almost all the questions were about PSH. After weeks of trying to avoid talking about PSH, suddenly we have a whole interview about their relationship? And LMH "deny" being attracted to her. Something is definitely fishy here!
And I can't wait for tomorrow night!
Kisses!!!

Guest minshin2046

Yep , it a it heartbroken when some of your guys start shipping Shinhye with other guys .... We must have faith to our OTP ...if not y all are we here ?

Awww sorry dear ... did our joke overboard ??  :-SS

Sorry if it did :D We LOVE our boy so much !!! Don't worry ... we just need to calm our shipper heart here. 
All jokes aside we completely respect his words ... 
Its just ... a dummy like me sometimes too bored and need to troll sometimes hehe ... :)

Lol i was just joking :-D

You guys actually made my day :x

OH. Is this the last one then? Haha! :D

Passionate Kiss Scene With Park Shin Hye in “The Heirs”

How was it working opposite Park Shin Hye? 

“Park Shin Hye is young in age, but in terms of acting experience, she is my senior. To be honest, I’m not exactly good at talking to female actresses about acting or offering them support. I just act according to how I feel, and I’m just thankful that Park Shin Hye goes with it. I also discovered that Park Shin Hye is the first younger female actress I’ve worked with. Until now, I’ve worked with older actresses like Goo Hye Sun and Kim Hee Sun. I think she’s a terrific colleague and consider her a younger sibling.” 

giselle_tw : Younger sibling that sensual enough to make you want to taking off something else rather than apron. I wish I can scan your brain (-_-)

STUCKED:Yeah, yeah. She's young.. a senior in acting.. boring stuffs.. terrific colleague.. blah.. blah.. A YOUNGER SIBLING??? WHAT??? Do you suck face with a sibling? And a younger sibling at that? Even for work, that's just.. ewww.. o_O Younger sibling my face.(-_-)

Park Shin Hye said about your guys’ kiss scene, “I didn’t know we’d actually do it.” 

“Since the kiss was the culmination of all the events and emotions leading up to it, there was no other alternative than to do it for real. I felt sorry that Park Shin Hye wasn’t told beforehand. Usually, female actresses are accommodated to a certain extent. So I think Park Shin Hye was caught off-guard by how it played out.” 

giselle_tw : Just admit it that you feel sorry because you still wanna kiss her (-_-)

STUCKED: Your kissing face doesn't look like a sorry face at that time, boy. It totally looked like your sexual face..and more! Don't deny it! Scripted or not, we saw you gritting your teeth at the end. Can't get enough.. Min Ho ssi? *evil laughs*

Credit : http://news.nate.com/view/20131230n04284

And that's all folks! High five @giselle_tw!!!

Guest lightforyou

about the interview the interviewer said that PSH  said "I DIDN'T KNOW WE'D ACTUALLY DO IT " so the interviewer didn't mantion anythig about her being scared or shocked so why did LMH say i'm sorry i didn't know she was SCARED and GRABBED MY SHIRT because of that untill he actually read the article     :-B  FISHY FISHY SOOOOO FISHY  /:)   also stucked said: But they broke up as well, after a few months. :( *sigh* MinShin keep sailing. Um.. I think @lightforyou is having a slight panic attack due to these interviews... hahaha! :))

@kaleidoscopegirl...hahaha..dont be sad my chingu...we're minshin forever..we just list the prediction of future leading man..hope not give heart attack to you.. :-SS hehehehee...

Same with you..we're keep sailing and cherish our uri couple...until now..I still cannot accept if shinhye is with another guy not minho..just love them so hard..dont worry we're die-hard-fan minshin..minshin forever.. :x

@yoyoo you're baaaaaaaaack!!! *hugs* *hugs* Hohoho! Awesome post as always. :D Smack those doubts! Smack 'eeeeeem! Hahaha!

Now guys, we made someone heartbroken by posting those lists of hotties for Shinhye. Let's not do it again as this is a MinShin thread. She has a point. :D We're sorry @kaleidoscopegirl, just woke up over there chingu? How's the backreading going? Heeee.

@pluie I called him a blank god. Hahaha! I really am sorry for the minors here. Haha!

@giselle_tw You said you're off to sleep! Why post the evidence of LMH blank face. Sorry, I can no longer say that word. I might be jailed tomorrow and the awards is tomorrow. Hahaha!

@bains Um..can we troll him some more? Please? Hahaha! :)) ;)

kaleidoscopegirl

said:

So since Minho didn't break my heart with that interview, guess who did? I am gonna be honest and say it's you guys :(( :(( :(( A list has been posted on our MINSHIN thread on who is going to be shipped with Shinhye next? =(( =(( =(( Anyhoots, I'm on this ship until they publicly admitted they are with someone else. These two won't lose me easily like that [-X  :))

Archived