[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@pluie who's the SMA your shipping with Seunggiyaaaah? And Kim Soo Hyun is close with ShinNhye as well, but totally Lee Hongki levels. No need to get worried. Ahahaha! And about the links, are they streaming it thru SBS as well? I thought they'd only use YouTube? Confused. Hahaha!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pluie said: @giselle_tw : Good Job gurl! hahaha
Girls, just notice you made a list for PSH co-star for he next project, here is my 2 cents:
I don't mind with whoever she will be paired up, but about shipping thing, I want to make a comment for these 2 guys:
- LSG (Lee Seung Gi) : I'm bit unwilling to ship them (PSH-LSG), I shipped him with SMA ( @tiamama , I noticed we're from same silent shipping land), but Suzy ruined it haha no offsense for Miss A fans. So, if someday any of you would shipping them, well I need to think about it :D_ KSH (Kim Soo Hyun) : for this special person, I definitely OBJECTED hahahaha, if someday you will ship them, I  guarantee I wouldn't follow hahaha, I just I cant. How can I ship my hubby with another girl? Oh cry me a river HAHAHA *No! Don't kill meeeh~
But I open up with whoever she will paired up for her next project, will support her.

stucked said: @pluie who's the SMA your shipping with Seunggiyaaaah? And Kim Soo Hyun is close with ShinNhye as well, but totally Lee Hongki levels. No need to get worried. Ahahaha! And about the links, are they streaming it thru SBS as well? I thought they'd only use YouTube? Confused. Hahaha!

Deari @stucked halmeoni  :)) , SMA is Shin Min Ah, LSG leading lady in My GF is A Gumiho (MGIAG)

EDIT : giselle_tw said:

Lee Min Ho Talks About His Passionate Kiss Scene With Park Shin Hye in “The Heirs”

How was it working opposite Park Shin Hye? 

“Park Shin Hye is young in age, but in terms of acting experience, she is my senior. To be honest, I’m not exactly good at talking to female actresses about acting or offering them support. I just act according to how I feel, and I’m just thankful that Park Shin Hye goes with it. I also discovered that Park Shin Hye is the first younger female actress I’ve worked with. Until now, I’ve worked with older actresses like Goo Hye Sun and Kim Hee Sun. I think she’s a terrific colleague and consider her a younger sibling.” 

giselle_tw : Younger sibling that sensual enough to make you want to taking off something else rather than apron. I wish I can scan your brain (-_-)

Credit : http://news.nate.com/view/20131230n04284

pluie said: @giselle_tw : Good Job gurl! hahaha
Girls, just notice you made a list for PSH co-star for he next project, here is my 2 cents:
I don't mind with whoever she will be paired up, but about shipping thing, I want to make a comment for these 2 guys:
- LSG (Lee Seung Gi) : I'm bit unwilling to ship them (PSH-LSG), I shipped him with SMA ( @tiamama , I noticed we're from same silent shipping land), but Suzy ruined it haha no offsense for Miss A fans. So, if someday any of you would shipping them, well I need to think about it :D_ KSH (Kim Soo Hyun) : for this special person, I definitely OBJECTED hahahaha, if someday you will ship them, I  guarantee I wouldn't follow hahaha, I just I cant. How can I ship my hubby with another girl? Oh cry me a river HAHAHA *No! Don't kill meeeh~
But I open up with whoever she will paired up for her next project, will support her.

Guest myhepyending

Yes ..love no 5..his  MV...where he called her the last part of the MV

In the making of sjs music video....there are part where sjs said psh is very beautiful. ...I hope someone can sub the making of that mv....I really want to know what sjs & ysh talk about psh

I think PSH will be paired off with KWB when the hype for The Heirs has died. With all fan girls going "Kim Tan, Kim Tan!" and "Cha Eun Sang, Cha Eun Sang!", a KWB-PSH pairing will have to wait until they are no longer "Cha Eun Sang" and "Choi Young Do".

Aigoo. HAHAHA! Soo.. SMA is the gumiho lady. Yeaaah. But I wanna see LSG act in a drama with Shinhye. Min Ho.. I wanna see him marry Shinhye.. :D I told you guys, no middle ground. Dating is for kids. :)) I wanna marry them off.. ASAP. I was laughing with the 'sexual' words on that interview. Hahaha!

But, come to think of it, if we really, really think about it.. is that LMH sexual face? Like for real? o_O Meh. HAHAHA!

I would like to apologize to all the minors reading this thread. Sorry. *bows*

@stucked and @giselle_tw YOU ARE AWESOME, I laughed out loud here at work with your reactions  =)) I agree with all of your reactions!
That's why I love this thread so much, even though sometimes our ship can be wrecked we have amazing people here you can always cheer us up and make us laugh with their hilarious, witty comments :) 
I feel so so lucky to be a part of this thread!

Am I the only who still couldn't see anyone who can match LMH to pair with uri PSH? I really can't honestly feel one. :( Or perhaps I'm still new to Korean entertainment so I am not familiar with most of the K-actors and therefore I don't know their personalities, charms etc. But really, who can match LMH in uri PSH's case, finally a gorgeous namja who managed to make her looked shy and gentle and so womanly like this? I can't forget their interactions especially uri PSH during their HanBam interview. Really, she was different, in a good way! Like a woman... like a woman who's sitting so close to her biggest crush! 

I am sorry to other shippers, but I also do not see uri PSH's potential partner (or rather life partner, marital partner) in her past co-stars including those who were thought to be her boyfriends or lovers in real life. I have never seen her treating them like someone in love or someone having big, HUGE crush. Or maybe I was wrong. But that's how I feel. Sincerely speaking. The sparkle in her eyes, you can't cheat that. Just look at her eyes and her facial expression, body language when she's around uri LMH... It's so subtle.
Just my opinion, chingus. :)

stucked said: Aigoo. HAHAHA! Soo.. SMA is the gumiho lady. Yeaaah. But I wanna see LSG act in a drama with Shinhye. Min Ho.. I wanna see him marry Shinhye.. :D I told you guys, no middle ground. Dating is for kids. :)) I wanna marry them off.. ASAP. I was laughing with the 'sexual' words on that interview. Hahaha!

But, come to think of it, if we really, really think about it.. is that LMH sexual face? Like for real? o_O Meh. HAHAHA!

I would like to apologize to all the minors reading this thread. Sorry. *bows*

Am I allowed to post this?

Krystal and Minhyuk at the SBS Entertainment Awards.ChanyoungxBona shippers are so lucky. Even after the drama ended they still get to see Krystal and Minhyuk together.First the Heirs parody, now this. :((
To stay on topic...I am so excited for tomorrow. Interactions or not I'm just happy they'll be standing on stage together to receive the best couple award.Since MBC gave the same award to only one couple, I'm hoping it will be the same for SBS.I'm a So Jisub and Gong Hyojin shipper too, if you can tell from my siggie.A part of me wants both my OTPs to win and a part of me wants only Minshin to win. I'm such a hypocrite I know hahaha.Because that just makes this couple more special. Really. :))
Also, why aren't you guys mentioning Jung Ilwoo? He's my favorite Korean actor and judging from the Holika Holika CF interview, he looked shy with PSH! I'd I'd totally ship PSH with JIL if LMH still considers PSH as his sister in the future. I mean really, making out with your sister is called sexual? :-& Gosh this choding! Claim your woman already! Before I start shipping her with your BFF! HA!

vala87 said: @stucked and @giselle_tw YOU ARE AWESOME, I laughed out loud here at work with your reactions  =)) I agree with all of your reactions!
That's why I love this thread so much, even though sometimes our ship can be wrecked we have amazing people here you can always cheer us up and make us laugh with their hilarious, witty comments :) 
I feel so so lucky to be a part of this thread!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

I've made it all the way to the end, finally! #:-S 
I'm so late but I just want to say I didn't like the Heirs parody.. I know it's a parody but still [-( 
Regarding the interview, let's be truthful here... Did any of us honestly think he will answer "Yes, Shinhye and I are in a relationship right now. We are very happy. Thanks for asking ;) " He will probably be put into a straight jacket if he did say that :)) or the interviewer won't be allowed to walk out the door :)) And we hear/read about these kind of stories all the time, (you almost believe it, unfortunately for you Minho I don't :D )that is until they are caught or finally had the courage to go public with their relationship. Its showbizness folks! More so, because Korean fans shall we say are "very passionate" when it comes to their idols. 
So since Minho didn't break my heart with that interview, guess who did? I am gonna be honest and say it's you guys :(( :(( :(( A list has been posted on our MINSHIN thread on who is going to be shipped with Shinhye next? =(( =(( =(( Anyhoots, I'm on this ship until they publicly admitted they are with someone else. These two won't lose me easily like that [-X  :))

Archived