[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@faidaris I totally believe that they lurk here. Why? Remember yesterday when me and @giselle_tw are sooooo bored that we even said to give us ANY NEWS just to keep us going and have our threads flying? Well, well hello there LMH news!! HAHAHA!!! okay, that's just me being crazy.

They stormed US with news like these today!!! Aaaand those are the kinda news we were wanting like a week ago!

Aaaand they released it a day before the SBS awards! What a waaaay to make some noise LMH ssi! Bravo! Ha!

@vanillakitties Totally. And I want them to edit it, make it slow mo and lighten it up so we can effin see LMH gritting at the end. Nothing my face, LMH ssi. HA!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@faidaris..@stucked...okok..in my opinion top 10 actor be leading man in shinhye next movie/drama..in my opinion..my listing is below.but I add some 5 actor..hehehe..

1. Kim Hyun Joong

2. Kim Soo Hyun

3. Kim Woo Bin

4. Lee Seung Gi

5. Lee Jung Ki

6. Lee Jong Suk

7. Park Yoo Chun

8. Yoo Ah In

9. Song Joong Ki

10. Kang Ha Neul

11. Song Seung Hun

12. Choi Jin Hyuk

13. Bi Rain

14.Tacyeon (2pm)

15. Hyun Bin

HaHa..that's my prediction...how about the rest of minshin shipper?? Do you have any opinion..just share with us..hehehehe..

\:D/

Agree with 3 till 6. And 14 :)

I think someone from his agency is really checking out this forum, chingus. I really do. Or perhaps LMH himself check this forum himself? :-? If this is true... well hello there Lee Min Ho-ssi!  :-h

And since PSH is quite active on SNS too, perhaps she also checks this forum herself? Well well hello there Park Shin Hye-ssi! :-h

I'm going crazy now! :))

Its possibly chingu! Since some of us send they DM to their twitter account about this thread. Like me and @bone *anyone?* I hope they frequently check their DM and see something interesting and click the link here and saw the first page, and more interesting and then.. They read all our comment and giggling theirself :D

@vanillakitties I'm not sure abt closet kiss will show on screen, bcs it too passionate :)) usually, if there the best couple, on screen will show their pic together (romantic scene) I prefer the donnuts kiss will show :D

[interview] Lee Min Ho "'The Inheritors', wanted to keep forever a boy Lee Min Ho"

Here's my humble 2 cents 
O:-)

“Starting from the time after shooting the middle part of the drama, it was tough because of all the schedules. When the drama was over, the snow was falling and I thought that ‘The snow is celebrating our end’. (Park) Shin Hye cried a lot. For me, because I cried a lot in the drama, I did not cry on the last day of the shooting. 

giselle_tw : The snow celebrating Christmas my dear. You’re obviously trying hard to look positive here. Yes, SH did cry a lot she always did when saying goodbye to her drama. But you, you my boy you only suffer insomnia and losing weight 5 kg. Now how bout that ??!

The truth is, soon after we met Lee Min Ho, we asked about the kissing scene with Park Shin Hye. Different from our expectations that he is going to be shy about it, he smiled mischievously like a boy and he said he just did what is written on the script. Also, the journalist who asked the question and Lee Min Ho both admitted that the kiss was somewhat ‘Sexual’.

giselle_tw : Oh dear heaven, wipe that mischievous smile ! Did people do sexual thing with their kid sister ? Because obviously you keep saying you only consider her as kid sister and yet you saying this. Did I miss something ?? Somebody, someone, people … (-_-)

“The kissing after taking off the apron was written as ‘Be sexual’ in the script. I also acted out the part thinking that what I am taking off is not an apron but something else (Smile). When I act, I am not someone who rehearses with an actress in advance. I only said that I am going to be intense when acting out the scene. I prefer an immediate response and interaction. The script sets the concept to ‘Be sexual’ and after that, the rest is all up to actors and actresses.

giselle_tw : Taking off “something else” from your kid sister is a big NO NO !! If you want to be her big bro, then .. you must consider that you taking off her APRON !! NOT SOMETHING ELSE ! Focus BOY !!

The story about kiss continued. There were compliments given to him as ‘An actor who does good kisses’. He has taken the hearts of women viewers with his deep and romantic kiss in several of the works he was in. And the kiss that grabbed the hearts of women showed up few times in ‘The Inheritors’ also and it became the center of attention.

“The place where kiss takes is important. In the case of a kissing scene in the storage, it is storage so it is a sealed space. When two of us are together, there is a mysterious emotion. Back then, even the staff members shoot the drama while hiding and only showing only their eyes in between items that were piled up in the storage. I think the writer Kim Eun Sook used the storage as a place for a kissing scene on purpose.” 

giselle_tw : Lets divine that “Mysterious emotion” here … It can be consider as lust, passion, desire, tense … you know something you crave when you get close to a “WOMAN” mark my word here W.O.M.A.N. And believe me boy, I live long enough to know that, that so called “Mysterious emotion” can’t be applied to any W.O.M.A.N. You only can feel it when you’re with special person. You not allowed to feel that way to your kid sister. Hear me BOY ?! Got it? Get it ? Good ...

cr: mewolong@osen.co.kr
cr full article: http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=2118053&lfrom=twitter
cr pic: Starhaus Entertainment

Guest myasally

I was wondering that sbs award will be live at youtube right? does it will be live on sbsnow channel too?

Streaming @youtube always lagging no matter how fast ur internet is...

Guest myhepyending

I laugh so hard read @giselle_tw comment from the article

:)

)

Especially part you not allowed to do that to your little sister Bwhahaha =)) =)) =))

Me too....and even tears are coming out bcoz of laughing so hard =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

@giselle_tw : Good Job gurl! hahaha
Girls, just notice you made a list for PSH co-star for he next project, here is my 2 cents:
I don't mind with whoever she will be paired up, but about shipping thing, I want to make a comment for these 2 guys:
- LSG (Lee Seung Gi) : I'm bit unwilling to ship them (PSH-LSG), I shipped him with SMA ( @tiamama , I noticed we're from same silent shipping land), but Suzy ruined it haha no offsense for Miss A fans. So, if someday any of you would shipping them, well I need to think about it :D_ KSH (Kim Soo Hyun) : for this special person, I definitely OBJECTED hahahaha, if someday you will ship them, I  guarantee I wouldn't follow hahaha, I just I cant. How can I ship my hubby with another girl? Oh cry me a river HAHAHA *No! Don't kill meeeh~
But I open up with whoever she will paired up for her next project, will support her.

Guest myhepyending

I was wondering that sbs award will be live at youtube right? does it will be live on sbsnow channel too?

Streaming @youtube always lagging no matter how fast ur internet is...

Yeah...thats right. ...hope someone can give other link to stream live other than youtube

Lee Min Ho Talks About His Passionate Kiss Scene With Park Shin Hye in “The Heirs”

How was it working opposite Park Shin Hye? 

“Park Shin Hye is young in age, but in terms of acting experience, she is my senior. To be honest, I’m not exactly good at talking to female actresses about acting or offering them support. I just act according to how I feel, and I’m just thankful that Park Shin Hye goes with it. I also discovered that Park Shin Hye is the first younger female actress I’ve worked with. Until now, I’ve worked with older actresses like Goo Hye Sun and Kim Hee Sun. I think she’s a terrific colleague and consider her a younger sibling.” 

giselle_tw : Younger sibling that sensual enough to make you want to taking off something else rather than apron. I wish I can scan your brain (-_-)

Park Shin Hye said about your guys’ kiss scene, “I didn’t know we’d actually do it.” 

“Since the kiss was the culmination of all the events and emotions leading up to it, there was no other alternative than to do it for real. I felt sorry that Park Shin Hye wasn’t told beforehand. Usually, female actresses are accommodated to a certain extent. So I think Park Shin Hye was caught off-guard by how it played out.” 

giselle_tw : Just admit it that you feel sorry because you still wanna kiss her (-_-)

Credit : http://news.nate.com/view/20131230n04284

Why the release of MH's interview a day before the award night? Are they trying to divert media attention so that MinShin can have a good catch-up with each other without the media attention? 
I just hope that their friendship would continue and not turn into awkward relationship due to the huge media attention.
Btw, SH looks good with Yoo Yun Suk too.MH.. beware....  X_X

I wonder how this kind of BTS just come out now? It lost the moment, I don't know if you guys still excite seeing this kind of BTS or not, so I just post it anyway :
tumblr_mym4nbnwmK1s8m1l7o7_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mym4nbnwmK1s8m1l7o8_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mym4nbnwmK1s8m1l7o3_1280.jpg
credit as tagged via dc
@myhepyending and @myasally : @stucked has the streaming links list, she posted too a while back, hope she will PM you hihiihiih

Yeah...thats right. ...hope someone can give other link to stream live other than youtube

Didnt it airing on SBS channel chingu?? If many ppl use youtube to streaming, it definitely lagging for some ppl, but some can streaming on another site sbs online? :-?

OKAY! Let's play with this as well. Hahaha! ;):D

“Starting from the time after shooting the middle part of the drama, it was tough because of all the schedules. When the drama was over, the snow was falling and I thought that ‘The snow is celebrating our end’. (Park) Shin Hye cried a lot. For me, because I cried a lot in the drama, I did not cry on the last day of the shooting. 

giselle_tw : The snow celebrating Christmas my dear. You’re obviously trying hard to look positive here. Yes, SH did cry a lot she always did when saying goodbye to her drama. But you, you my boy you only suffer insomnia and losing weight 5 kg. Now how bout that ??!

STUCKED: OH. You noticed her crying? Why? Are YOUR eyes glued on her which is why YOU did not cry. Geez.

The truth is, soon after we met Lee Min Ho, we asked about the kissing scene with Park Shin Hye. Different from our expectations that he is going to be shy about it, he smiled mischievously like a boy and he said he just did what is written on the script. Also, the journalist who asked the question and Lee Min Ho both admitted that the kiss was somewhat ‘Sexual’.

giselle_tw : Oh dear heaven, wipe that mischievous smile ! Did people do sexual thing with their kid sister ? Because obviously you keep saying you only consider her as kid sister and yet you saying this. Did I miss something ?? Somebody, someone, people … (-_-)

STUCKED: AHA! SO THAT'S YOUR SEXUAL FACE? AND you showed it to the whole world, fangirls included!! Bravooooo!They're combusting every second now, you sex-god. XD

“The kissing after taking off the apron was written as ‘Be sexual’ in the script. I also acted out the part thinking that what I am taking off is not an apron but something else (Smile). When I act, I am not someone who rehearses with an actress in advance. I only said that I am going to be intense when acting out the scene. I prefer an immediate response and interaction. The script sets the concept to ‘Be sexual’ and after that, the rest is all up to actors and actresses.

giselle_tw : Taking off “something else” from your kid sister is a big NO NO !! If you want to be her big bro, then .. you must consider that you taking off her APRON !! NOT SOMETHING ELSE ! Focus BOY !!

STUCKED: o_O Soooo, what were you imagining taking off then? HER dress? And that's why YOUR HANDS were shaking like crazy when you untied her apron. Sexual and intense, not bad. Again, that's your sexual face? Really?

The story about kiss continued. There were compliments given to him as ‘An actor who does good kisses’. He has taken the hearts of women viewers with his deep and romantic kiss in several of the works he was in. And the kiss that grabbed the hearts of women showed up few times in ‘The Inheritors’ also and it became the center of attention.

“The place where kiss takes is important. In the case of a kissing scene in the storage, it is storage so it is a sealed space. When two of us are together, there is a mysterious emotion. Back then, even the staff members shoot the drama while hiding and only showing only their eyes in between items that were piled up in the storage. I think the writer Kim Eun Sook used the storage as a place for a kissing scene on purpose.” 

giselle_tw : Lets divine that “Mysterious emotion” here … It can be consider as lust, passion, desire, tense … you know something you crave when you get close to a “WOMAN” mark my word here W.O.M.A.N. And believe me boy, I live long enough to know that, that so called “Mysterious emotion” can’t be applied to any W.O.M.A.N. You only can feel it when you’re with special person. You not allowed to feel that way to your kid sister. Hear me BOY ?!

STUCKED: Define mysterious-emotion-when-together? You can't? Then let me spell it out for you. That's called...having sibling feelings to the girl you're sucking face with in an enclosed space.. ewww.. (-_-) No? Then that's called 'attraction', dummy. I wanna smack you right now! Aish.

cr: mewolong@osen.co.kr
cr full article: http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=2118053&lfrom=twitter
cr pic: Starhaus Entertainment

Archived