[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest useobwa

Let's not let some of those words knock us off our ship :-) we are still sailing, together.
Although my priority is Park Shin Hye but I hope both of them will be happy~ together or not.It really seems like uri Shin Hye has someone she likes and I really suspect it's Lee Min Ho.. so the chance is up for them to grab!
Loving MinShin and also you guys. (hug)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myhepyending

I think LMH is feel very proud to be the first guy to kiss PSH like that...thats why he keep talking about it...and I also think he really like that kiss...like its been playing in his head every time he talks about it...

Uh....about who we want PSH to be pair with next....can I suggest Gong Yoo??? Or TOP from big bang? Both are hot! I like Gong Yoo so much...he can look hot and innocent at the same time...although he is a bit older....but he is still hot & single! TOP is so damn sexy....his gazes is to die for..... ;)

This ship is definitely still sailing on delulu mode LOL. They're just too cute it will be private who over they're dating and will protect... Why does it sound so similar!!!

@faidaris..@stucked...okok..in my opinion top 10 actor be leading man in shinhye next movie/drama..in my opinion..my listing is below.but I add some 5 actor..hehehe..

1. Kim Hyun Joong

2. Kim Soo Hyun

3. Kim Woo Bin

4. Lee Seung Gi

5. Lee Jung Ki

6. Lee Jong Suk

7. Park Yoo Chun

8. Yoo Ah In

9. Song Joong Ki

10. Kang Ha Neul

11. Song Seung Hun

12. Choi Jin Hyuk

13. Bi Rain

14.Tacyeon (2pm)

15. Hyun Bin

HaHa..that's my prediction...how about the rest of minshin shipper?? Do you have any opinion..just share with us..hehehehe..

\:D/

Guest zaizai_f4_only

myhepyending said: I think LMH is feel very proud to be the first guy to kiss PSH like that...thats why he keep talking about it...and I also think he really like that kiss...like its been playing in his head every time he talks about it... Uh....about who we want PSH to be pair with next....can I suggest Gong Yoo??? Or TOP from big bang? Both are hot! I like Gong Yoo so much...he can look hot and innocent at the same time...although he is a bit older....but he is still hot & single! TOP is so damn sexy....his gazes is to die for..... ;)

Q:How do you spend Christmas?

A: I have a lot I want to talk about with my older sister so I am spending it with her. Also going to hang out with junior high school friends. I worked for 6,7, months, so right now compared to living an exciting life I wish to rest and live quietly.

Why do you want to talk a lot with your older sista when you have time after the heirs ended?

Is it about the little sista right?

Little sista who makes you can’t sleep.

Min Ho ssi, I caught you.

zaizai_f4_only said: myhepyending said: I think LMH is feel very proud to be the first guy to kiss PSH like that...thats why he keep talking about it...and I also think he really like that kiss...like its been playing in his head every time he talks about it... Uh....about who we want PSH to be pair with next....can I suggest Gong Yoo??? Or TOP from big bang? Both are hot! I like Gong Yoo so much...he can look hot and innocent at the same time...although he is a bit older....but he is still hot & single! TOP is so damn sexy....his gazes is to die for..... ;)

Guest ijustloveher

Why do i feel like they both trying to protect them self from each other about the kissing  issue  :x we all witness how they lost  :)) peace off come on we all know their industry.am not surprised by their answer dongsaeng thingy ;) actually it take my ship more stronger  :>

Guest laissezze

chaa said:

Q:How do you spend Christmas?

A: I have a lot I want to talk about with my older sister so I am spending it with her. Also going to hang out with junior high school friends. I worked for 6,7, months, so right now compared to living an exciting life I wish to rest and live quietly.

Why do you want to talk a lot with your older sista when you have time after the heirs ended?

@lolipop86gor..love the list actors for PSH to act with .She goes well with older actors too Lee Sang Woo..love him in FOTG..he can kiss too..Joo Ji Hoon,Kim Jae wook, Kim Nam Gil is good too.Hey the names is endless..but we shall wait for our princess.I am moving on but this ship is still sailing for me....until all the fish in the sea jumps in...hahaha

Q:How do you spend

Christmas?

A: I have a lot I want

to talk about with my older sister so I am spending it with her. Also going to

hang out with junior high school friends. I worked for 6,7, months, so right

now compared to living an exciting life I wish to rest and live quietly.

Why do you want to talk a lot with your older sista when you

have time after the heirs ended?

@chaa..chingu..I like you post..hahaha..possibility is high..older sister vs little sister..omg..we caught him.. :D

Guest ijustloveher

myhepyending said: I think LMH is feel very proud to be the first guy to kiss PSH like that...thats why he keep talking about it...and I also think he really like that kiss...like its been playing in his head every time he talks about it... Uh....about who we want PSH to be pair with next....can I suggest Gong Yoo??? Or TOP from big bang? Both are hot! I like Gong Yoo so much...he can look hot and innocent at the same time...although he is a bit older....but he is still hot & single! TOP is so damn sexy....his gazes is to die for..... ;)

He might be proud ;)
But did you noticed how hurt his ego to read the news shinhye saying she was shocked by LMH .no wonder he choose BONA ;(  LOL

@lolipop86gor..love the list actors for PSH to act with .She goes well with older actors too Lee Sang Woo..love him in FOTG..he can kiss too..Joo Ji Hoon,Kim Jae wook, Kim Nam Gil is good too.Hey the names is endless..but we shall wait for our princess.I am moving on but this ship is still sailing for me....until all the fish in the sea jumps in...hahaha

@Jennifer Santos...actually I want make LMH jealous (delulu on) because the listing is hot actor.. but I'm not ready for the next kiss scene for our uri shinhye...I admit that I want LMH is only guy can kiss her with passionate (sound perv..right)I cant accept another actor. .hhahaaha..because they two is adorable and sweet couple...heeheheh.. :\">

LMH or her manager must be careful again dig out his words every interview, eventough he already diplomatic every reply the questions from reporter, WE as Crazy MinShiners still can caught your point! You don't know here so many detective can filter your answer.. Even word to word. We have insightful eyes, you can't lie to us. HAHAHA even the questions not mentioned SH's name, we still can related it, because 1 percent more suspicious than 99 percent B-)

Guest myhepyending

@stucked @gisellle_tw both of you are so funny!!! I love you both the most!!! And @pluie too....you gurls are the very reason why we visit this thread frequently. ...and made this thread so lively =D> =D> =D>

Hey there chingus, I see there’s been some news, I am still back reading some pages and when I go home I will write a comment about what I think and feel.

Cheer up beautiful shippers, no matter what we have each other, we always knew that a possibility for a heart break is there.

Love you all 

Archived