[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read something on the interview that he's a Male Chauvenist that meant he need to be superior to.women. OMG!!! with LMH he's got an older sister he's the youngest .

Yeay! Thanks a lot, chingu!! :-bd 

I'm reading now!

I read it too chingu. LOL. Yes, KWB must indeed. Bwahaha he is hot. Tall and have abs :\">

Some of hot guys already close with uri shinhye like song joong ki, kim bum, lee jong suk, lee seung gi, kang ha neul, yoon shi yoon, and of course LMH! I just ever see Shinhye with Kim soo hyun one stage when received award, also with park yoo chun on baeksang award. Gosshh.. she is HOT! All of hot guys already close with her!!! Plus if KWB indeed, wow chinca a PRINCESS !! tsk tsk tsk!!

Guest lightforyou

good morning/afternoon/night everyone; right now in my country it's 11;43 am and i've been reading since 9AM?! all i can say is that i'm confused confused confused and CONFUSED   :-/   #-o   :-?? I don't know what to believe anymore   :-??  it's weird fishy complicated and most of all it leaves you in a labyrinth and it's impossible to get out with the full truth it's like those agencies do it on prupose so that they misslead you and you'll never know what's real and what's not anyway i have no comment other then saying that lmh's answers have no basics it's like i'm listening to a kid he says something at the begining then he says another thing that is contadictory to his first statment AND why DID THE KISS SCENE POPED OUT OF NOWHERE? EVERYTIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH AND TALKS ABOUT SHINHYE HE WOULD ADD THE KISS exept for the time he had to choose between her and jiwon ; about the healing mind thing or whatever WHAT WAS THAT!!!!????? and lMH NOT SLEEEEEPPPPIIIINNNG?  DEA BACK  when did a bear like lmh couldn't sleep ? after filming he always go to hibernation  I-) yeah right! NOT SLEEPING OMG HAHAHAAHA   =))   also i hope that i read well YOUNG SISTER  :-B that's the best sooo far  =D> nice joke lMH i almost believed you   :-j   =))   hahahaha lmh. psh SIBLINGS  ARE YOU KIDDING ME? friends okay  ;)  but siblings just NO WAY   [-X     ~X(  if you are just siblings then something is wrong with my eyes  :-B

@giselle_tw All your pictures are awesomeeeeee chinguuuu, but doesn't match with my mood, I on the stage that currently hating of seing those faces hahahahah
*getting headache here, as well as mastah @stucked and sis @yoyoo mbuahahahaha

PEACE !
EDIT : @trust3 BUT, he also didn't mention his lead female in Personal Taste, Son Ye Jin hahaha

pluie said: @giselle_tw All your pictures are awesomeeeeee chinguuuu, but doesn't match with my mood, I on the stage that currently hating of seing those faces hahahahah
*getting headache here, as well as mastah @stucked and sis @yoyoo mbuahahahaha

PEACE !
EDIT : @trust3 BUT, he also didn't mention his lead female in Personal Taste, Son Ye Jin hahaha

@pattituazon top 12 -korean-actor-crushes: good choice for yu ah in. wishing he can be teamed up w/PSH.potential for shipping! lol! let me google him but but sorry to say.....dont like fashion king.

“Park Shin Hye is young in age, but in terms of acting experience, she is my senior. To be honest, I’m not exactly good at talking to female actresses about acting or offering them support. I just act according to how I feel, and I’m just thankful that Park Shin Hye goes with it.

this answer refer to shin hye answers when she must answer question about who do you choose lmh or kwb? she said both good, lmh bright the film athmosphere and kwb take care her when she is down. Now, I'm sure, he stalker all of shin hye interview..
:))

but he just so sweet, he is a humble person..

Chingu...agree with you..@lightforyou..

LMH's interview make us confuse..confuse and confuse..exactly what he want to answer??? Maybe his manager screening all the question... but it's weird because the interview is today..and sbs award is tomorrow..haha..it's that related??? Hahahha...he also didnt mentioned PMY in previous co-star..same like SYJ..but SYJ now is dating with Kim Nam Gil right??? So not obvious if he didnt mentioned..but he's not mentioned PMY..and I forgot where I read the article..maybe in some interview ask about PMY..he just answer 'NO COMMENT'..sound like not suspicious right..

I'm so agree about kissing scene..it's seem like LMH love to talk about that...and he noticed about shinye cried a lot..wow..he observed shinye yah..dongsaeng..hahah..how come your can kiss your dongsaeng like that..so weird..something wrong..definitely the answer is half on script..I'm very sure..but he denial make us think that really something happen between them...

Delusional mode is always on..but now focus on reality..believe in your eyes and your heart..

:P

@giselle_tw HAHAHA! You know when I said that LMH is the hottest star for me? That's still true. BUT, I am willing to sell my dog and my cat just to get that guy on your DP and our Shinhye in a drama together, like adult and melo genre. With lots of kissing. Seunggiyaaaah! :D HAHAHA! Aaaand I wanna smack his face too.. :(

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Earlier there was an answer given by LMH about "we don't rehearse what i'm going to act, so we can act naturally"
RESULT:
GOTJIMALLLLLL!!!!! :))
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM4Mjk4OTMy.html

Guest summer24

Our ship is still sailing right? Lol. Don't worry guys, I remember when Joe Jonas said that Demi Lovato is like his little sister but look what happened after a few years. Lol. Keep the faith Minshin shippers!
Can't wait for tomorrow!  :D;))

Guest Nur Hanapi

For someone who loves to sleep, having insomnia afterwards, certainly SOMETHING SOMEWHERE SOMEWHAT something is amiss. So the Heirs had this kind of impact on LMH or was it because of his leading lady  ;))
Otherwise all in all, I'm glad he's happy (from the interview), he takes great pride of his works in Heirs, he even treasured KT's character. I havent come across any interview of him yet till now showing this kind of affection towards his previous role.

Guest Nur Hanapi

Regardless our ship will sink or sail, both LMH-PSH will go down in Kdrama History among couples that their chemistry were sizzling hot (too adorable at times to) on screen. 
Even he agrees all the fuss is because of the realistic kiss which was in fact real in his point of view. LMH seems to enjoy the idea though (by his reaction)
:D

Archived