[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's just me or..it's feel like LMH has answered all our curiosity especially about our delulu's thinkings through his interviews, maybe while he spent his christmas he was searching the news about heirs and minshin,,and who knows maybe he's lurking this thread all the timei talked too much today :D..

what would be the reason Lee Min Ho chose to appear on ‘The Inheritors’? Lee Min Ho gave a romantic answer of because he wants to keep his characters of now forever.

i will keep kim tan character to love eun sang forever.. i will try keep to love psh forefer..
he only said good things about shin hye. i'm sure he admires her. she is cute, lovable, hard working, pure..

Guest myasally

I really can't leave this thread even for 4 hours, now I have to backread 5 pages... awesome guys...any other thread like this one, maybe there is but won't capture my heart like this one...
:))

"When two of us are together, there is a mysterious emotion." I like that statement... The two just need to go for it. Shin hye was more vocal about being sad when heirs ended, but it seems like min ho was in denial and lost weight too? He needs to be a little more honest to himself. He also had withdrawals

Don' t read too much into the younger sister thing chingu :) LMH is determined to keep his relationships a secret, right? So by addressing PSY as his 'younger sister' maybe he is trying to protect PSY ;) I mean, if nothing is going on then why does he feel the need to repeatedly deny their relationship?
Yes, I am just going to hope that his denial is to protect his relationship with PSY ;D vanillakitties said: Younger sister? Really, LMH?

Guest ijustloveher

The truth is, soon after we met Lee Min Ho, we asked about the kissing scene with Park Shin Hye. Different from our expectations that he is going to be shy about it, he smiled mischievously like a boy and he said he just did what is written on the script. Also, the journalist who asked the question and Lee Min Ho both admitted that the kiss was somewhat ‘Sexual’.↑↑↑↑
OMG is that how BIG brother reaction interview?? MINHO yah u cannot LIE  :D

Own dear don't be discourage, we still have jongki, yonghwa, Jo won, jongsuk, seunggi and many more that cannot be named one by one :D the sea is hugeeeee kkkkk

Yes! The sea is huge huge HUGE! There are lots of hot actors! Hotter or not than LMH is a matter of preference

Guest pattituazon

@faidaris I have a list of 10 hot actors on my blog (including personal comments, LOL). But it's a personal list, so I don't know if you'll agree with me completely. HAHA.

Guest pattituazon

I saw the word 'sexual' and now I'm spazzing like crazy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You can't say 'sexual' and 'little sister' in the same breath, Min Ho. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think the translated version of LMH interview is writing sibling/ younger sister because he might have used the word 'dongsaeng'. 
Dongsaeng may not necessarily mean sister as it has different meanings like: a korean term for a girl who is younger than a guy OR younger sibling OR a true blood sibling, or a close friend whom you treat as a younger sibling. Same like oppa which can be used for brother or older boyfriend & Noona which can be used for sister or older girlfriend.

Nothing to worry about that word guys. Chill :D

“The place where kiss takes is important. In the case of a kissing scene in the storage, it is storage so it is a sealed space. When two of us are together, there is a mysterious emotion. Back then, even the staff members shoot the drama while hiding and only showing only their eyes in between items that were piled up in the storage. I think the writer Kim Eun Sook used the storage as a place for a kissing scene on purpose.”

^

^

A cut from LMH interview. I can't bold bcs I used phone, I hv something here..

1. "when two of us are together, there is a mysterious emotion" << he said like that? Seriously? Something going on here! :P

He feel awkward when just him and SH on storage room. I'm sure his heart beat fast :)) SH too. He must had feeling to our SH! Yesss this is my conclusion :P

2. "I think the writer KES used the storage as a place for a kissing scene ON PURPOSE" <<< LOL I think he already know KES became MinShippers before filming drama, i'm sure KES nuna want to pair LMH and PSH as real couple. Bcs they perfect match! wait.. Aah this is my conclusion!! :))

*random thouht withh delulu mode*

Btw, just curious. U guys are firm on shipping Minshin until one of em announced being in a relatiinship with someone else. What are u going to hold on/spazz about considering they'll be doing indv work aftr this? I've shipped before and stopped after my heart grew dull (just like Shinhye) after no news worth spazzing

The truth is, soon after we met Lee Min Ho, we asked about the kissing scene with Park Shin Hye. Different from our expectations that he is going to be shy about it, he smiled mischievously like a boy and he said he just did what is written on the script. Also, the journalist who asked the question and Lee Min Ho both admitted that the kiss was somewhat ‘Sexual’.↑↑↑↑

OMG is that how BIG brother reaction interview?? 
MINHO yah u cannot LIE 

:D

Especially the part "different from our expectations that he is going to be shy about it, he smiled mischievously like a boy" <<< this is the view of reporter right? When reporter ask him about kiss scene, as a normal guy who not on fallin love to someone, they will answer it normally, why LMH must shy and smiled like mischievous boy? I imagine his reactions like KT when Myungsoo ask him about "what happen after hug" on taxi. He was shy his cheeks blush and smiled like mischievous boy, this is happen to LMH now on REAL LIFE. I can't talk too much, bcs something wrong with LMH.. He definitely fall in love, but he don't know if he fall in love, *like dok go jin on drama best love, he doesnt know he fall in love, and go to hospital lol* I think LMH like that. It experience that happen to actor and actress with protective manager agency :)) am I delulu?

Lee Min Ho Talks About His Passionate Kiss Scene With Park Shin Hye in “The Heirs”

htm_20131229164818518.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho recently sat down for an interview with Daily Sports and talked about what it was like to work with Korea’s sweetheart Park Shin Hye and having to wear high school uniforms again. 

How was it working opposite Park Shin Hye? 

“Park Shin Hye is young in age, but in terms of acting experience, she is my senior. To be honest, I’m not exactly good at talking to female actresses about acting or offering them support. I just act according to how I feel, and I’m just thankful that Park Shin Hye goes with it. I also discovered that Park Shin Hye is the first younger female actress I’ve worked with. Until now, I’ve worked with older actresses like Goo Hye Sun and Kim Hee Sun. I think she’s a terrific colleague and consider her a younger sibling.” 

tumblr_mylrmd31Fo1siqvhio2_500.jpg

Compared to “Boys Over Flowers,” how did you control or direct your acting style and tone?

“From the beginning, I told myself not to worry about it too much while filming ‘Boys Over Flowers.’ I kept thinking, ‘How does a second-generation chaebol hold his chopsticks?’ and ‘I have to look at people as though they amount to nothing but insects to me’ while acting. This time, I tried to genuinely express human nature and my true self. Since I have played a similar character before, I definitely became worried about it. But that soon went away after I decided to just play it off comfortably. That’s when I think a more natural character began to emerge.” 

Park Shin Hye said about your guys’ kiss scene, “I didn’t know we’d actually do it.” 

“Since the kiss was the culmination of all the events and emotions leading up to it, there was no other alternative than to do it for real. I felt sorry that Park Shin Hye wasn’t told beforehand. Usually, female actresses are accommodated to a certain extent. So I think Park Shin Hye was caught off-guard by how it played out.” 

tumblr_mylrmd31Fo1siqvhio1_500.jpg

Was there a reason you decided to play a second-generation chaebol high school student again? 

“I’ve received the same question from a lot of people asking, ‘Why didn’t you play the same role again?’ However, I was thinking, ‘I’ll never be in my twenties again anyway, nor will I look or give off the feeling of being in my twenties.’ Until you reach the age of 26 or 27, you are familiar with the gap and transition between boyhood to manhood. I’d like to be able to use that remnant emotion and ability to relate to that period while I still can, and play the character the public is searching for.” 

Credit : http://news.nate.com/view/20131230n04284

Archived