[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will ship them until I see another costar that match better than now hahahah *teasing mode on :)) :))

:)) Well that's quite a good idea too! That Yoo Yeon Sook kinda hot too for uri PSH right? ;)

Hmm but LMH is hotter =))

Yeah... who's hotter than LMH? Any candidates?

Won Bin is taken. Go Soo is married.

:-w

Robert pattinson? =)) LOL because I saw a photoshop picture of him and shin hye in the previous chapter. LOL

Hmm who could be korean hotter actor than LMH that is not taken? :-/

giselle_tw said: Hahaha that's my point my dear :) and he already completed his army duty, so uri girl will not left alone for two years kkkkkkkk =)) Bottom line is, shipping in purely for fun, no need to be completely serious. If our ship is sail then consider it as a bonus, if not, there's plenty of fish in a sea :D

mshan said:

I will ship them until I see another costar that match better than now hahahah *teasing mode on :)) :))

:)) Well that's quite a good idea too! That Yoo Yeon Sook kinda hot too for uri PSH right? ;)

Hmm but LMH is hotter =))

Yeah... who's hotter than LMH? Any candidates?

Won Bin is taken. Go Soo is married.

:-w

Own dear don't be discourage, we still have jongki, yonghwa, Jo won, jongsuk, seunggi and many more that cannot be named one by one :D the sea is hugeeeee kkkkk

Hahaha yes! There's a lot!

But for me, nobody's can be hot hotter than LMH except Won Bin and Go Soo. Sorry.. Hahaha

@faidaris "Well that's quite a good idea too! That Yoo Yeon Sook kinda hot too for uri PSH right?" about your comment... 

I melted with this guy in Repply 94, he is so CUTE!!!!, LMH *jealousy mode on* X(
Oh, speaking about that, well in this case would be "WRITTING" about it..ahahaaha...I remembered to post a photo.
I imagined LMH's reaction to see this photo in the internet ahahaha.... *jealousy mode on* X( AGAIN. :D
KWB, Where are you looking at? ;))  
1497681_670264756359257_1837360915_n.jpg

I actually feel so sad after reading about the interview - seems like that LMH is determined to keep his relationships a secret, maybe he is already dating someone? Urgghhh I hope we don't find out 15 years later (when hes an anjussi) that he's secretly married or something. Looks like that we won't be hearing about a confirmed relationship for a long time.....this makes me so sad T_T

Guest minshin2046

Is just sound weird when LMH said he want a outgoing n cheerful girlfriend but then he want protect her coz he very manly type ? How u Protect a gal that is outgoing n cheerful ? I think I just to want believe in video interview ... U can c his body language n all!! ... But PSH is a outgoing n cheerful gal for sure ... By c so of his respond I think they just friend for now ... Coz he the type of guys will be very serious in his relationship with girls , if he confirm that girls he want to be marriage then he ll got n date her ... I don think he ll try to date girl if he not sure if he marriage her... Even PSH is like that, she the girl that only date when she sure that the person he want marriage ... Coz she is a Christian too ... That y she don have any date exprience before ... But all that is my own opinion ... Thanks chingu for the translate !

ravairie said:

Robert pattinson? =)) LOL because I saw a photoshop picture of him and shin hye in the previous chapter. LOL

Hmm who could be korean hotter actor than LMH that is not taken? :-/

I don't know many Korean actors (yet) but so far I know DEFINITELY LMH's the hottest in my list. Unless anyone can share the list of hot K-actor, then I'll try to Google and see whether can they beat LMH in my list of not :-?

To me even Robert Pattinson can't beat LMH's hotness! Perhaps because I'm Asian, but I still think LMH's hotter than him :x

Agreed, I can't think of someone hotter than LMH in 20s. All the hotter guys are taken Won Bin, Ju In Sung and Go Soo but perhaps Hyun Bin?haha

Someone shared in PSH's thread her latest twitter post I believe since I can't read Hangul... And she shared this video...

Healing of the Mind? :(

Cr to PSH's thread

@faidaris..I googling..video hopelandic means..

1. hopelandica made-up language (created by band Sigur Ros) which the sound of the word is a meaning and a story to each individual

Wah..I dont understand..but sound weird right?? Her tweet after minho interview or what??

Archived