[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been lapping up the comments in this forum and feel a little bit unsettled that this little boat has been rocked.
It doesn't do my shipper's heart any good now that LMH has come out officially to declare that he is single (he is not seeing PSH) and hasn't met the girl of his dreams.  [-(
Thinking back, what got me excited about this ship was when I 1st saw the video and the pictures of MinShin at The Heirs Press Conf, I had this feeling that PSH was more into LMH. Whenever they move close to pose for pictures, her hands automatically reach out for him. If you don't believe me, please review and tell me I was hallucinating. 
So does it mean that LMH really treated her just another co-actress / little sister all this while? 
Nonetheless, this ship has been really entertaining and kept me up most nights back reading all the posts. It has been really fun. I enjoyed being on this ship and don't really wish to leave yet. But I need something for me to hold on to continue shipping... I am going to keep my eyes and ears peeled on tomorrow's Awards and see if I can spot any irregularities. 
Till then, I am still gonna keep shipping them.

Hi chingus! Sorry my weak english :-S
I'm feeling sad, because of LMH's interview,  Oh my, it's very hard to be a shipper, my poor heart could be broken for reading his answers. I know those are diplomatic answers, but why did he say "little sister", whyyyyyyy? I feel terrible sad for my Shin Hye, because I'm certainly sure she has feelings for him. Sorry my chingus, today I'm in a pessimistic mood.  I was only smiling when I noticed that he mentioned sometimes the word "KISS" :x  But I'm no giving up! No, because My hope amd my faith are stronger than anything, I will ship them until one of them announce that they are dating with somebody else.
Today, I will contribute with this.
Coincidence or fate?
1530406_627194443984534_430862337_n.jpg

@zaizai_f4_only
I agree! Don't sink your ship too early, chingus. Wait until they really settle down with someone else or until we can no longer ship them for reasons unrelated to the hope of seeing them marrying each other :) I mean, I for one will try my best definitely to keep my ship afloat and be happy with it. 
But of course, again, it is not easy. Shipper's life needs lots of courage and strong heart!

BebeJ said:

i really wonder why he is having sleepless night after the filming ended...by any chance, he is missing someone?? hahahahahaha  :P

Most importantly, what did he do when he couldn't sleep? ;) Was he Googling uri Park Shin Hye? :-?

Yes.. He was googling about PSH interview, or even her airport fashion. No wonder his airport fashion seems like PSH :))

*DELULU*

Lynesz Likeadream said:Thinking back, what got me excited about this ship was when I 1st saw the video and the pictures of MinShin at The Heirs Press Conf, I had this feeling that PSH was more into LMH. Whenever they move close to pose for pictures, her hands automatically reach out for him. If you don't believe me, please review and tell me I was hallucinating. 
So does it mean that LMH really treated her just another co-actress / little sister all this while? 

Guest ApplesW

yoyoo said:  I strongly believe that they re still in contact. "PSH cannot choose LMH or KWB. They both hv good points. LMH cannot choose KJW or PSH. They both hv good points. PSH didnt pick KT... but preferred CY dad as the man she wants. LMH didnt pick CES... but preferred a girl like LBN..." See any similarity of the way they both handle questions now... About age of marriage... I dont mind about it... everything can be changed... like... PSH wanted to get married before 23. Several things that I want to state here... (but dont wanna make too long essay)... But for me anything that they say now... I cannot 100% believe in it... ex. no ngs for kiss scene... No way it s no ngs!!!! About girl type... what LMH says about it... it s PSH... cheerful.. outgoing.. and need his protection.. (I see the way they avoid each other in public is one of the ways that he tried to protect her). The way she is so sweet with him showing that she is not a strong woman with him... she is a lady like who needs protection... (PSH acts different to LMH compared to other costars)... (same to PSH who once stated that for a guy that she wanted... she wants someone who can protect her.) MinShin at least hv the same thought about this... do you know what I mean... hahaha... I mean if they re a couple... one wants to protect... another wants protection)... Ummm... sis and bro wont avoid each other like that in public... See that PSH could walk close to KWB... but wont do that with LMH... I dont believe s.th. wont going on between them... This time... "Actions speak louder than words"...

Sorry to cut your post chungi.... we have exactly the same thoughts
<:-P

Oh I can't sit and sleep tightly after I shots many news before, and here we go, the translation finally come out, thanks @BebeJ and @yoyo26 for the baidu translations, thanks @feliciawst for the English news.
OK and here is my comment about it, and it will out of manager control, publicity sake, my personal shipping opinion CONTEXT, I will just comment it literally.  And I can't mention one by one from whose comment/statement:

About he want the Best Couple Awards 

I will ship them until I see another costar that match better than now hahahah *teasing mode on :)) :))

:)) Well that's quite a good idea too! That Yoo Yeon Sook kinda hot too for uri PSH right? ;)

Hmm but LMH is hotter =))

Yeah... who's hotter than LMH? Any candidates?

Won Bin is taken. Go Soo is married.

:-w

Hi chingus!
 Sorry my weak english :-S

I'm feeling sad, because of LMH's interview,  Oh my, it's very hard to be a shipper, my poor heart could be broken for reading his answers. I know those are diplomatic answers, but why did he say "little sister", whyyyyyyy? I feel terrible sad for my Shin Hye, because I'm certainly sure she has feelings for him. Sorry my chingus, today I'm in a pessimistic mood.  I was only smiling when I noticed that he mentioned sometimes the word "KISS" :x  But I'm no giving up! No, because My hope amd my faith are stronger than anything, I will ship them until one of them announce that they are dating with somebody else.

Today, I will contribute with this.

Coincidence or fate?

1530406_627194443984534_430862337_n.jpg

Hahha...@IsabelinaD...dont worry about english..i'm broken too..hehehe..but as long we understand..so it's ok...dont be sad with interview chingu..dont ever sink this ship..we're minshin shipper..we fight for our OTP..keep ship hardly and pray..one day..we can get good new..maybe their engagement @ wedding new..hehehehh... :D

About the pic..hmm...I'm strongly agree..the pic show 'Really Coincidence and It's Truly Fate' they become very similar now..copying each other...hehehheee..

:x

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Lynesz Likeadream said:
Thinking back, what got me excited about this ship was when I 1st saw the video and the pictures of MinShin at The Heirs Press Conf, I had this feeling that PSH was more into LMH. Whenever they move close to pose for pictures, her hands automatically reach out for him. If you don't believe me, please review and tell me I was hallucinating. 

Archived