[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

1. Q: Are you in relationship now?
LMH: No, really no. Marriage will probably be after 35 years old, wish to have love at first sight like Kim Tan. No relationship, love at first sight will be very happy. Hope to have a partner like this but I will not reveal my relationship.

2. Q: How do you feel acting with ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬?
LMH: Park Shin Hye is not those actress that will say "I want this I want that". She is those act first then discuss the problem which is very similar to me. As for kiss scene, she did not mention earlier that she was shocked and pulled my shirt, just simply said more passionate and just did as in the script to hold her chin.

3. Q: How do you spend your Christmas?
LMH: I have a lot to talk to my sister so spend together with her. After that with high school friends to play with them. I have been working for 6, 7 months so would prefer to stay quiet and have a good rest.

4. Q: What is the happiest moment during filming?
LMH: Practice surfing.

5. Q: How is your friends Jung il Woo and Kim Bum recently?
LMH: Kim Bum is having relationship like Kim Tan.

6. Q: Is Eun Sang near to your ideal type of girl?
No, I would prefer someone more cheerful and lovable. Although Eun Sang is cheerful but a bit pitiful, too capable. My ideal type is I can protect her, I'm a male chauvinist. 

7. Q: Ask about the scandal
LMH: Think it comes from the kiss, but there is nothing (Smile).

8. Q: About Kim Tan
LMH: Kim Tan only thinks of love but in fact when you grow older only talks about love is very tiring. If there is someone I love, also have to consider many things, if not will be troubled with complication. It's not easy to just love, through Kim Tan, "I will just pursue this type of love next time"

My first love lasted only 6 months, very sad cannot endure, have that experience of waiting at girlfriend's house for several hours.

9. Q: Park Shin Hye and Kim Ji Won who is your ideal type?
LMH: Shin Hye's character is very direct, she knows what is best for herself and is great. Ji Won is cute, also feels like a child. As for relationship, can't reveal. Although there will be many wishes but also have to deal with unnecessary negative problems.

10. Q: After drama ends, how do you spend your day?
LMH: After drama ends, I have sleepless nights. There are few days that I did not sleep well. I am not sure why but my weight drops around 5kg. (Thinner than during filming)

11. Q: Next action drama, getting ready for ‪#‎GangnamBlues‬ ?
LMH: I'll start to get ready in January. First two months will be at martial art school.

cr: 兮兮喔Xixi / foxbeary
Translated by Jominz / LeeMinho_Heirs

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yoyo26 said:

Q:Happiest moment of filming?

A: When I was learning to surf before filming started.

Q: Is Eunsang similar to your ideal type?

A:No, I like someone that is more optimistic and lovable. Eunsang is optimistic but a bit miserable at times. Also she is too strong, my ideal type is someone that I can protect – I am a believer in the masculine role of a man (I don’t really know how to translate what he said but I think he is trying to say that he wants to fulfil the traditional role of a man and protect his lady :D)

@yoyo26. thanks for translation.i like the way he answered /last question. i ve been a fan of PSHsince YAB DAYSbut i like her to continue to be  successfull w/ lovelife. 

delurkforminshin said: Somehow I sense inconsistency in his interview answers.. Like he once mentioned he would like to be like Kim Tan, go all out for a pure love.. And here he was saying (loosely) he needs to focus on his career first.. It gets me wonder if its really him or his manager was answering some parts of the question. Well, i think i will take all those magazine interviews with a pinch of salt and choose to believe in what I see (video interview).. We'll see :) Keep calm and ship MinShin (until SH hit it off with another hot actor, just kidding :D )

so many versions of translate the interview.. Some made my confused.. lol but I will always sure that something going on here lol

translate from jominz this part make me think again and again (delulu mode) :

Q : ask about the scandal

A : think its comes from the kiss, but there is nothing (smile) <---- why why why he must smile??? That he expect something will going on??? Why I imagine this interview that he smile with shy shy cheeks???? I'm sure he expect something here :)) lol

Oohh, did I saw @yoyoo here??? :o

Did @yoyoo and @yoyo26 is different person??? :-?

@BebeJ...chingu..I copy part of the interview from your post..

8. Q: About Kim Tan

LMH: Kim Tan only thinks of love but in fact when you grow older only talks about love is very tiring. If there is someone I love, also have to consider many things, if not will be troubled with complication. It's not easy to just love, through Kim Tan, "I will just pursue this type of love next time"

[My first love lasted only 6 months, very sad cannot endure, have that experience of waiting at girlfriend's house for several hours].

(This answer actually he's referring his first love at school @ dating 6 month with PMY????) Interesting part... waahhh... :-?

@lolipop86gorgeous..I love your post chingu.. ya, they mentioned it on different interview.. And after now we finished reading their interview.. It seems like they fill in each other. Perfect match!!! :x :x

@rikasnail...thank chingu...something wrong with the interview..the way he answer is like on the script..keep hiding the true answer..but it's ok..if they both want to secretly dating..keep forward..hahah..may god bless them.. :x

I dont hv pc. with me (on vacationnnnn)... using cell phone to post everything is kinda hard... ex. when I wanna cut some parts from another post... or put some pics... I dont know how to do that... :-??

1st of all thx for hard working on translation and news...

2nd I luv this crazy thread... hahaha... :x

3rd... it s not like... i m too optimistic... (I need more time to think about it again...) but after done reading... I feel almost the same as @applesW ...

After done reading til now in this page... I felt that LMH and PSH already talked to each other about how to say about their relationship... (and when is this interview? If it a day before SH s Japan event or after) I strongly believe that they re still in contact.

"PSH cannot choose LMH or KWB. They both hv good points.

LMH cannot choose KJW or PSH. They both hv good points.

PSH didnt pick KT... but preferred CY dad as the man she wants.

LMH didnt pick CES... but preferred a girl like LBN..."

See any similarity of the way they both handle questions now...

About age of marriage... I dont mind about it... everything can be changed... like... PSH wanted to get married before 23.

Several things that I want to state here... (but dont wanna make too long essay)... But for me anything that they say now... I cannot 100% believe in it... ex. no ngs for kiss scene... No way it s no ngs!!!!

About girl type... what LMH says about it... it s PSH... cheerful.. outgoing.. and need his protection.. (I see the way they avoid each other in public is one of the ways that he tried to protect her). The way she is so sweet with him showing that she is not a strong woman with him... she is a lady like who needs protection... (PSH acts different to LMH compared to other costars)... (same to PSH who once stated that for a guy that she wanted... she wants someone who can protect her.) MinShin at least hv the same thought about this... do you know what I mean... hahaha... I mean if they re a couple... one wants to protect... another wants protection)...

Ummm... sis and bro wont avoid each other like that in public... See that PSH could walk close to KWB... but wont do that with LMH...

I dont believe s.th. wont going on between them...

This time... "Actions speak louder than words"...

@lolipop86gorgeous..I love your post chingu.. ya, they mentioned it on different interview.. And after now we finished reading their interview.. It seems like they fill in each other. Perfect match!!! :x :x

@rikasnail...thank chingu...something wrong with the interview..the way he answer is like on the script..keep hiding the true answer..but it's ok..if they both want to secretly dating..keep forward..hahah..may god bless them.. :x

Agreed.. Like already on the script. Since we can't see the video interview too bcs it just magazine interview.. We can't lost a bit suspicion. Lol :))

but I will POSITIVE THINKING from now on like @faidaris I will alway be minshippers!! :)

LOL Now I remember JB and Selena Gomez said before that Justin was just like a younger brother to her and then suddenly they started dating haha =))

So maybe this could happen with our MinShin? Haha =))

I think at this point their focus now is their career. So I wish them more success and maybe later they could find love. :x

Keep coming detectives.. I love your post @Yoyoo :)

Their answers are consistent with each others in terms of pattern. The sudden switch from no PSH related questions to being so open to answer them now is just very suspicious..

I bet their managers must be like :-w #-o now :D .. They must be so amazed by our critical yet delusional thinking =))

yoyo26 said:

Q:Happiest moment of filming?

A: When I was learning to surf before filming started.

Q: Is Eunsang similar to your ideal type?

A:No, I like someone that is more optimistic and lovable. Eunsang is optimistic but a bit miserable at times. Also she is too strong, my ideal type is someone that I can protect – I am a believer in the masculine role of a man (I don’t really know how to translate what he said but I think he is trying to say that he wants to fulfil the traditional role of a man and protect his lady :D)

Keep coming detectives.. I love your post @Yoyoo

:)

Their answers are consistent with each others in terms of pattern. The sudden switch from no PSH related questions to being so open to answer them now is just very suspicious..

I bet their managers must be like :-w #-o now :D .. They must be so amazed by our critical yet delusional thinking =))

Lol. I think his manager lurking here and tried to lost our suspicion think.. But for me, its waste. lol . Bcs its make us more suspicious :)) :))

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Guyss... dont go sinking ship first eventhough MH mentioned about getting married at the age of 35 and SH is only considered as a younger siblings.
This answers is definitely a HUGE HINT for us.
A: Its not like I don’t want a relationship, I am just waiting and hoping for a good match. Someone that is like how Tan cherishes Eunsang….About my relationships, I can’t go public about them/ Although I will receive a lot of well wishes from the public, but I will also have to deal with antis and other troubles.

He's trying to say... " I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP... BUT I CANT TELL YOU DIRECTLY AS MY GF PARK SHIN HYE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOME OF MY CRAZY FANS ... AS THEY WILL BECOME HER ANTIS, AND IT WILL BE A LOT OF TROUBLE AS IT WILL WORRY ME, AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON MY WORK... AS AT THIS MOMENT CONCENTRATING/FOCUSING IS NEEDED SO I CAN EARN A LOT OF MONEY FOR OUR FUTURE LIFE TOGETHER" 
=)) that is my interpretation of his answers!
but seriously ... i'm sure he has learnt from his lesson from his previous relationship with PMY... they both must have gone through such a terrible things from the fans... for him to keep alive up till today is really greatful... as korean entertainment industry/ crazy netizens is really causes them stressful feeling, which really hit their mind to go mental at times..  that's why a lot of stars ended up having a suicidal. *sigh
so for me to keep MINSHIN relationships in secret is definitely the best way!!! ;) 
SO KEEP SAILING YOO MINSHIN SHIPPERS!!! :))
@yoyoo i LOVE your post! Well said!!! MINSHIN FOREVER!!! :x :-*

Archived