[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest Fannie J

Hopefully someone I like will appear, but I will definitely not go public with the relationship.
LOL, she already appear , just waiting for you confess to her , MH ah ~ :)) Yup, dont public your relationship yet, just public us when you guys get married =)) =)) 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fannie J

luminousdo said:

Hi guys.... So after 2-3 weeks since Heirs ended its run, I'm kind of over this ship....I'll be keeping myself involved in LMH-PSH pair till SBS awards and then I'll be moving on.... I have enjoyed so much here with all of you....so awesome shippers here :-) But now the news related to the OTP doesn't excite me like before....I'm a fan of both lmh and psh...so I'll keep on supporting them.....maybe I'll be back on this ship if they really come together..till then..I'm just a fan individually :-)

**the reporter mentions rumours between him and shinhye**

A: The rumours probably came out after the kissing scene. I keep hearing rumours that something is going on between us. Nothing is going on (Laughs)

L Well he did say he was not going public with his relationship right? …

Q: The most charming character in the Heirs?

A:From a man’s perspective, Bona’s character is very charming. A girlfriend like that is very lovable (laughs) Tan’s character is a character that needs courage but is also very handsome. Youngdo is also charming, but I think that there is a shadow of Goo Junpyo in Youngdo’s character.

Also Lee Minho mentioned about his love life again, not sure what the question was though:

A: Its not like I don’t want a relationship, I am just waiting and hoping for a good match. Someone that is like how Tan cherishes Eunsang….About my relationships, I can’t go public about them/ Although I will receive a lot of well wishes from the public, but I will also have to deal with antis and other troubles.

Q: Park Shinhye and Kim Jiwon-who’s your ideal type?

A: I feel like that whoever I choose, both of them will be annoyed with me (laughs). Shinhye is the type that really knows what she likes. She is very earnest and passionate about what she does. Jiwon is very cute, she still feels like a kid. 

*talking about the scene where he takes off shinhyes apron at the party*

A: About that scene the script wrote ‘lustfully’. So I was imaging no taking off an apron but something else (laughs). I am not the type to practice with actresses before the shoot, before a kissing scene we will just say that we have to kiss passionately. I like spontaneity. The script wrote ‘ lustfully’, and apart from that it's the actor’s performance (not really sure what he was trying to say here)

Q: How similar are your opinions on love compared to Tan?

As we grow older we face different circumstances and our thinking changes. When I was 18 I might be like Tan, but now I am more realistic. If I have to be responsible for a woman I have to have a certain degree of success with my career and have some money in my hands. I have to be this responsible. Only until I am stable in my own life can I focus on my love relationships.

Annnnnd I think that's it folks!!

Sorry about some of the awkward translations. This is my first time and some of the Chinese was a little vague so I apologize in advance! :)

Somehow I sense inconsistency in his interview answers.. Like he once mentioned he would like to be like Kim Tan, go all out for a pure love.. And here he was saying (loosely) he needs to focus on his career first.. It gets me wonder if its really him or his manager was answering some parts of the question.

Well, i think i will take all those magazine interviews with a pinch of salt and choose to believe in what I see (video interview).. We'll see :)

Keep calm and ship MinShin (until SH hit it off with another hot actor, just kidding :D )

Guest feliciawst

trust3 said: m8lov said: Don't know if you guys remember when we talked about the white iphone PSH "left" with LMH? I found a picture that proves we were just delulu 8-}
She ate with Rachel and Bona, not LMH and the phone might not be hers =))Poor us! But it was fun to think other way ;))MinShin Fighting!

Guest bluepalette

Hello everyone! I am a minshin shipper from singapore and have been reading this thread for a while and decided to officially join in the conversations :)

To be honest, the most recent interview with LMH does seem to possibly mean that nothing is going on (there are many comments on the baidu forum saying so T.T) but it's okay, I still ship them :) I tend to rely more on what I observe, and minshin's interactions on the set of Heirs, behind the scenes and even their Hanbam interview make me think that there's real chemistry between them. Who knows what will happen in the future right? If it's meant to be, they will get together <3 Even if they don't, I am happy enough that they are probably now good friends! Have been a fan of PSH since YB days and it's nice to see how she's always so friendly with her co-stars :) She's a role model.

Cant wait for the SBS Awards tomorrow :D Am also hoping for some future photoshoots or something, I am sure if they want to, they can find the time for it :/

yoyo26 said:

Q: How similar are your opinions on love compared to Tan?

As we grow older we face different circumstances and our thinking changes. When I was 19 I might be like Tan, but now I am more realistic. If I have to be responsible for a woman I have to have a certain degree of success with my career and have some money in my hands. I have to be this responsible. Only until I am stable in my own life can I focus on my love relationships.

Annnnnd I think that's it folks!!

Sorry about some of the awkward translations. This is my first time and some of the Chinese was a little vague so I apologize in advance! :)

Hahahh...love to read the interview translation....I think they hide something..something going happen between them...protect each other not to reveal the true answer.. shinhye is more colleague and little sis..hahahaha..make me laugh...can you act with your little sis like that minho-shi???...both of them give diplomatic answer..it's awesome...btw minho prefer to bona's character..shinhye likely bona's character right?? Charming, cheefull and outgoing...and the same time wish to get the family man like secretary yoon...sounds like..she want a man who she can lean and rely and gave everything..and minho act like traditional man who is protect the woman he love..wow..good combination...lovely couple...hehehe..

Minho-shi..just date secretly with shinhye..we're as a fan give full cherish and blessing to you..but dont forget to give us some hint because we ship you hardly and die if no news or status from both of you... :x

Guest feliciawst

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho Talks About His Passionate Kiss Scene With Park Shin Hye in “The Heirs”
minho_shinhye_theheirs.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho recently sat down for an interview with Daily Sports and talked about what it was like to work with Korea’s sweetheart Park Shin Hye and having to wear high school uniforms again. 

How was it working opposite Park Shin Hye? 

“Park Shin Hye is young in age, but in terms of acting experience, she is my senior. To be honest, I’m not exactly good at talking to female actresses about acting or offering them support. I just act according to how I feel, and I’m just thankful that Park Shin Hye goes with it. I also discovered that Park Shin Hye is the first younger female actress I’ve worked with. Until now, I’ve worked with older actresses like Goo Hye Sun and Kim Hee Sun. I think she’s a terrific colleague and consider her a younger sibling.” X(

Compared to “Boys Over Flowers,” how did you control or direct your acting style and tone?

“From the beginning, I told myself not to worry about it too much while filming ‘Boys Over Flowers.’ I kept thinking, ‘How does a second-generation chaebol hold his chopsticks?’ and ‘I have to look at people as though they amount to nothing but insects to me’ while acting. This time, I tried to genuinely express human nature and my true self. Since I have played a similar character before, I definitely became worried about it. But that soon went away after I decided to just play it off comfortably. That’s when I think a more natural character began to emerge.” 

Park Shin Hye said about your guys’ kiss scene, “I didn’t know we’d actually do it.” 

“Since the kiss was the culmination of all the events and emotions leading up to it, there was no other alternative than to do it for real. I felt sorry that Park Shin Hye wasn’t told beforehand. Usually, female actresses are accommodated to a certain extent. So I think Park Shin Hye was caught off-guard by how it played out.” 

Was there a reason you decided to play a second-generation chaebol high school student again? 

“I’ve received the same question from a lot of people asking, ‘Why didn’t you play the same role again?’ However, I was thinking, ‘I’ll never be in my twenties again anyway, nor will I look or give off the feeling of being in my twenties.’ Until you reach the age of 26 or 27, you are familiar with the gap and transition between boyhood to manhood. I’d like to be able to use that remnant emotion and ability to relate to that period while I still can, and play the character the public is searching for.” 

Source (1

leeminho_parkshinhye

yoyo26 said:

Q:How do you spend Christmas?

A: I have a lot I want to talk about with my older sister so I am spending it with her. Also going to hang out with junior high school friends. I worked for 6,7, months, so right now compared to living an exciting life I wish to rest and live quietly.

Guest ApplesW

(delurk)

Being a hadrcore minshin shipper I am, this recent interview of LMH made me more eager to ship them.  Why?...  Because I'm sure and feel there is "something".

Why all the questions about PSH only now? And why his agency did not allow those questions
2 weeks ago? Is it because our OTP and their respective agencies haven't talked yet of how they will
answer questions about them during that time?  They have to be careful for sure and why be careful?
Because there is "something"!  We can't deny the fact that LMH is at the prime of his career and PSH as well, they're still young and so much ahead of them career wise.  They have to protect both of their careers.  So, how can they protect their careers and have a smooth sailing relationship at the same time?  My guess...they wont deny  and neither confirm.  They will never reveal of what they have as per PSH  past interviews that she will never go public if she's in a relationship, so thus LMH.

After the heirs ended, we fans were eager to know if there is something going on between our OTP, if
they are really an item or not.  We look for news, interviews, photos of the being together, couple items, twits and other stuffs about them.  For sure both of their agencies/handlers/staff knew the fans
clamor for now and it's not surprising if they visit fansites and social media just to know fans reactions and comments about our OTP.  Who knows they're one of our lurkers here (lol).  So my wild guess is.... both of our OTP's agencies advised LMH to have the interview,  with PSH's blessing just to calm us.

Sorry for my long post chingus.  I'm with you all the way!  (A delulu all the way lol!)

ps. (i'll only stop shipping them and being delusional,  if and when our OTP announces they're dating someone else =(( )

Somehow I sense inconsistency in his interview answers.. Like he once mentioned he would like to be like Kim Tan, go all out for a pure love.. And here he was saying (loosely) he needs to focus on his career first.. It gets me wonder if its really him or his manager was answering some parts of the question.

Well, i think i will take all those magazine interviews with a pinch of salt and choose to believe in what I see (video interview).. We'll see :)

Keep calm and ship MinShin (until SH hit it off with another hot actor, just kidding :D )

Yes.. Totally agree with first paragraph you wrote.. Its going on my mind.. I wonder if his manager, maybe.. Bwahahah :))

@lolipop86gorgeous I love your post chingu.. ya, they mentioned it on different interview.. And after now we finished reading their interview.. It seems like they fill in each other. Perfect match!!! :x :x

Archived