[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

rikasnail said:Aah.. sad for this T.T But its okay.. I hope same with you too :) at least.. @BebeJ thanks dear for the translations :* you help me a bit.. Ahhhmmm abt girl his style.. Like LBN not like CES, I think PSH on real life like LBN, attractive and funny girl.. I hope this is his point.. >:)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not giving up with this ship! Unless SBS award show disappoints, I am off with my ever sk loyal love to PSH. :((

Sorry LMH. You're still my Kim Tan.

in the script for the apron scene, it was written hv to take it off passionately..so he said he imagine taking off something else and then he laugh...he said he is not tat kind of actor which will do any rehearsal before the shoot...for kiss scene he will just say he will kiss passionately...he prefer to act naturally during the real shoot... 

He imagine to taking off else omo omo my delulu on again 8-} lol

For kiss scene he just will kiss passionately prefer to act NATURALLY . That is mean he always kiss passionatelly on real life (naturally) omo omo my delulu again and again ON 8-}

This got me thinking... If they really didn't rehearse (much) on their movements and actions and what to do etc etc during the filming of The Heirs... That means their chemistry was so damn real and hot and intense and again proves that they really complement each other soooo well!  =D>  They were sizzling hot in the drama may I remind you guys again!
Okay this is GREAT news to me :) GREAT news!

Guest armanita

wow @BebeJ you're so cool, chingu! ;-) yap i think so..

for very famous actor like him, whatever he says in public will be state carefully..

Hmm PSH is outgoing and cheerful person. ;;) That's why when they were together they are playful and smiles a lot with each other. Am I wrong? =)) yeah, little sis my a$$ with that closet kiss. :))

Thanks for the translation chingu @BebeJ

I agree lets keep calm and love MinShin :P

@rikasnail it's like the agency know ppl are speculating they're dating coz they are so tight-lipped about it. So to prove that they are not dating the agency lets LMH talked a lot about PSH this time

Nah, right? After his interview on china and his manager skip all questions related to SH, and chatting with fans too they filter all questions related to SH, and gave us suspicious mind and fishy mind wheter there is secret? After out the news about prediction top scandals on 2014 and LMH and PSH indeed, and now he reply all question related on PSH, even about ALMOST the intimate scene on the heirs (closet kiss, take off apron) even he took PSH words on china interview, I still thinking that they just want to clarify (or hiding?) *I prever 2nd option 8-} * something.. It just suddenly .. Aaah I confused :-w

@faidaris yes PSH is attractive and funny girl in real life, but she also have mature think if something serious happen.. She will focused on what in front of her if it important. Like acting, she always serious if she will take a shoot, like LMH said.. And its awesome :x

ravairie said: Hmm PSH is outgoing and cheerful person. ;;) That's why when they were together they are playful and smiles a lot with each other. Am I wrong? =)) yeah, little sis my a$$ with that closet kiss. :)) Thanks for the translation chingu @BebeJ I agree lets keep calm and love MinShin :P

rikasnail said:@faidaris yes PSH is attractive and funny girl in real life, but she also have mature think if something serious happen.. She will focused on what in front of her if it important. Like acting, she always serious if she will take a shoot, like LMH said.. And its awesome :x

Just some thoughts of mine, about the interview before in China, his manager stopped MinHo from answering questions relating to Shin Hye, right? And now in these interview comes out today, he does answer all those kind of questions in such a considerate way. The agencies in Kor really have good jobs, haha.
By the way, I started shipping MinShin couple not because "love" between them, I ship them 'cause I can see that they "like" each other more than just friends or colleagues or something like brother-sister. Though I hope they can date in real life ( ok, not just hope, I really really really want to ), MinHo and ShinHye still have long way to go before settling. I don't need news about their dating, getting married is enough. :))
Well, calm down outside but inside I'm like " What is that, MinHo yahhhhh, small sister, huh? How can Shin Hye be your small sister when you look at her that way??? " drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292No wayyyyyyyyyyyyynah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793775

there is another one...he said after the kiss scene, everyone is asking him if he is really dating PSH...then only he realize tat everyone is still very into the character/Heirs...he said not only PSH, all other cast from Heirs are still chatting a lot in the chat room... (i think he mean kakao talk or sns)...he hope after this year end everyone from Heirs can have a  meal together...

Guest summer24

To be honest, I want to see Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye date but I'm satisfied that right now they're friends and I'm hoping they can maintain that friendship throughout the years. They're still young and who knows what might happen in the future. Right now, I'm just happy to know that they're close (based on the bts videos). Never giving up on this ship though.  ;))

Archived