[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

LMH wanted to get married after he turns 35. While PSH wanted to get married before 30. Their age gap is 3 years. Their view on the best age to get married do not match! How??? :-? :-??

He had not yet met his girl? How about PSH?

One more thing, he never brought his love affair to public? How about his past relarionship with PMY? :-?

I want an english translation for those interviews. Thanks in advance.

Yes.. You got the point.. I also confused, he said that he never brought his love to public, how abt PMY? Oh god.. Don't let me think that their relationship just........ (you can fill the blank!)

Yes,, I suddenly thinking like that.. this statement out from his mouth..

Abt the girl he not met yet, I think he had feeling for PSH, just can't confess it, he also worried abt PSH's feeling.. He don't know, PSH interested to him or not.. Bcs of that, he always stalk PSH news even china interview.. He talk about PSH said on china interview on this interview.. Abot closet kiss..

Hmmm I want the translation for this :(( call @wowyifan @ahtan ;)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they did ask him which one he would choose between PSH and KJW...he said no matter which one he choose he will definitely be in trouble (laugh)...he said PSH is very straightforward and very serious with her work and thats great...as for KJW she is still like a little girl and she is cute...
(i hope u guys can understand...just a rough translation.. :P )

Yes.. You got the point.. I also confused, he said that he never brought his love to public, how abt PMY? Oh god.. Don't let me think that their relationship just........ (you can fill the blank!)

Abt the girl he not met yet, I think he had feeling for PSH, just can't confess it, he also worried abt PSH's feeling.. He don't know, PSH interested to him or not.. Bcs of that, he always stalk PSH news even china interview.. He talk about PSH said on china interview on this interview.. Abot closet kiss..

He not intentionaly publish his RL with PMY because they caught dating by dispatch. So he dont have any choice but to admit it.

Seeing both of their interview they answer it in diplomacy. And give a save answer or in between. How SH reply wether she will choose YD or KT. Is the same like how MH reply wether he will choose KJW and SH.

he said altou PSH is younger than him but in acting she is consider his senior...and she is oso the first female lead which is younger than him...he said PSH is a very good colleague and small sister to him...
he oso apologize to PSH bcoz for the closet scene he is too into KT's character...so he did not inform her earlier how he is going to kiss her...he said normally those kind of scene actor and actress will communicate upfront...but this scene is too sudden and tats why PSH was in shocked...

he said altou PSH is younger than him but in action she is consider his senior...and she is oso the first female lead which is younger than him...he said PSH is a very good colleague and small sister to him...

he oso apologize to PSH bcoz for the closet scene he is too into KT's character...so he did not inform her earlier how he is going to kiss her...he said normally those kind of scene actor and actress will communicate upfront...but this scene is too sudden and tats why PSH was in shocked...

Small sister? R.E.A.L.L.Y? :-??

How can u kiss your sister like that? Oppss sorry u did mention you was into KT's character... Hahaha

Thanks chingu for the brief translation. ;)

Its magazine intetview so not video for it.

In the mean time i will wait for more reliable interview translation before spazz :D

Aah.. sad for this T.T

But its okay.. I hope same with you too :) at least..

@BebeJ thanks dear for the translations :* you help me a bit.. Ahhhmmm abt girl his style.. Like LBN not like CES, I think PSH on real life like LBN, attractive and funny girl.. I hope this is his point.. >:)

If the translation is correct about he never brought his love affair in public, I can understand that, because actually the ones who said that they are dating are their agencies. He never clarified about the news, and in one of interview if he was asked about his relationship with pmy, he always said "no comment". CMIIW

in the script for the apron scene, it was written hv to take it off passionately..so he said he imagine taking off something else and then he laugh...he said he is not tat kind of actor which will do any rehearsal before the shoot...for kiss scene he will just say he will kiss passionately...he prefer to act naturally during the real shoot... 

Interviewer ask lmh: PSH and KJW, who is your type?

Lmh: no matter whose to choose, I feel both of them will lose temper(smile). Shin hye character is what she like or doesn't, she'll show out. She's serious and keen about her own things, it's awesome. As for KJW , she's cute, just like kiddo. And he said he won't announce his relationship if he really in a relationship or not

U mean guys really like whiny girls in real life??seriously? Dont get me wrong i really enjoyed LBN i think she was hilarious. But her character whines and shout a lot too..so back to my question, guys really dig chicks like that eh?

He said he will not bring his relationship to public. I think he said that because in past, PMY got so much hate from his over-obsessed fans (And maybe that was the reason that they broke up, although they said it was due to tight schedules.)

And he didn't brought his relationship with PMY to public himself, they were caught by the media :-D

He not intentionaly publish his RL with PMY because they caught dating by dispatch. So he dont have any choice but to admit it.

Seeing both of their interview they answer it in diplomacy. And give a save answer or in between. How SH reply wether she will choose YD or KT. Is the same like how MH reply wether he will choose KJW and SH.

ohh thanks for clarify chinguu.. I don't know bcs I'm not follow his RL with PMY ;)

@BebeJ omg, just like small sister? And the kiss he just into KT's character? tsk tsk tsk

I don't know why, why after Psh interview on china, that she said very shocked with LMH's kiss and pulled his shirt, after that Fans became hysteric and thinking this, thingking that, suspicious about the secret dating, and LMH had feeling to PSH, and now this interview like anwered all the questions on fans mind. This interview like sudden and all about PSH he reply it winthout inhibition from his manager.. Why I think this interview just want to hiding something.. Aaahh why why why my mind going like :((

i think this interview is definitely screen tru by his manager before...so no matter wat they ask...he hv to answer wat his manager want him to answer...is just an interview...there is no right or wrong answer...i dun think his manager will allow him to say something like "i think PSH is really my type or i really like her or i enjoy that kiss scene a lot"...so just enjoy their moment together...whether they are together or not for now...we all still like them for who they are... :)

I just want to see them together at SBS Drama awards and win best couple & best acting awards that will make me happy. Since it's already a dream come true for me to see them in a drama since they are both my favorite. I will just enjoy every moment when they are together. I just love their tandem. :x

Guest myasally

Wao, diplomatic answer... I really think PSH and LMH both just want to protect themselves and others based on their answer, but we as shippers cannot help to become delulu right?

Now it is not hot, guess we need to wait till 2morrow night... 

Archived