[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Minho-sshi, here, I have an idea

Go call Sydney, I mean, Shin Hye, asked her about the kissing scene again, you said you're sorry she was so surprised right? And I think SH will say something like, "Uh Oppa, I think I have a situation here, so many people, I can't really talk about THAT CERTAIN scene here in broad daylight"

That is when you must tell her something like, "Ok, how about dinner at my apartment tonight? We can talk about that, you know, I really need to do this, apologize to you for making you scared."

SH : Err, are you sure your place is safer than here?

Oppa : Yeah, because practice makes perfect kis..., oops sorry, slip of the tongue again :)) Sorry, I mean, sure, sure, it's safer, I promise, Myung So and his distpatch-thingy crew are gonna be nowhere to be found at my place. So, how about eight? nine? ten? :-*

GOOD DAY, MINSHINS ;)

YEEESSSSS!!!!!

LMH DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pattituazon said: Hello! My contribution for today: Lee Min Ho is not a two-timer. He barely has time for one girl, let alone two. Nyahahaha. And his labelmates are nowhere near how huge he is, so it doesn't make sense at all. Don't mind it. :D
Also, another one:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/12/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated -- The Aftermath (of the kiss). Hehe. Thanks for all your kind words about the fanfic! I'll try to write as often as I can. :) Love you guys!

But he said if he in love he also won't announce. He said he never announce any his love affair before, but it's been underground love affair.

My dear Chingu, please don't shoot the messenger, ok?

It seems that the reporter was actually asking him that question here

-박신혜가 키스신에서 '진짜로 할 줄은 몰랐다'고 하던데.

"아무래도 극중 감정이 찬 상태에서 나오는 신이었기 때문에, 진짜로 해야만 했다. 신혜에게 사전에 공지를 못해 미안했다. 보통은 여배우와 어느 정도 맞추고 하는데, 이번에는 갑작스럽게 격하게 하다보니 신혜도 놀랐던 것 같다."

google translate

- Park Shin Hye in a kissing scene " you really did not know 'and fierce.?

"

Maybe a new movie coming out in emotional state because it was cold ,

really had to give advance notice to sinhye had apologized . Usually fit

a certain extent with the actress , but this time it unexpectedly

turned angrily sinhye seem too surprised . "

cr: naver

:(( :(( :(( :((

IGE MWOYAAH???

I can't got the point ahhh.. I will waited for full translation, I don't want after fly away and then Fall to the ground :(( :((

Hi ...love this thread and the rumor..hahaha about LMH..I have no problem about it..because I  never been his fan... my 1st drama of him was BOF but I fell in love with Ji Hoo..then his other drama PT,CTH and Faith was not in my list of fave drama..PSH make him interesting in The Heirs...PSH make all her leading men interesting...but I fall out of love of them as soon as she move on to other drama....to get my money worth is just buying anything PSH for me...just love her ..I hope whoever she choose as her life partner..its better be someone who is sincere and treasure her ,as much as I do and many more of her fan will pray only for her happiness...got to back read....

But the way Psh and Lmh acting attitude is almost same, psh is the type won't practice before acting. Both of them is act first then only check on screen for their acting problems if got any.

LMH wanted to get married after he turns 35. While PSH wanted to get married before 30. Their age gap is 3 years. Their view on the best age to get married do not match! How??? :-? :-??

He had not yet met his girl? How about PSH?

One more thing, he never brought his love affair to public? How about his past relarionship with PMY? :-?

I want an english translation for those interviews. Thanks in advance.

does anyone have the video from now interview?? I want to see LMH's face when she suddenly talk about closet kiss, even the interviewer just ask him about act with PSH :-?

Its magazine intetview so not video for it.

In the mean time i will wait for more reliable interview translation before spazz :D

he said even he found the girl he wont review to the public...so if he really hv a thing with PSH he wont admit it either...so everyone just dun be sad... :)
he oso did mention from men's point of view...LBN character is very attractive and he prefer his gf to be more outgoing and cheerful than him...CES is not his type because she is too strong...he prefer someone he can protect...lol

Archived