[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trust3 said: @zai_zai, @giselle, @pluie, @faidaris ... one can never be having slip of tongue many times, can he? and our LMH has proved it ... (his mind keeps controlling him to say 'closet kiss', closet kiss' closet kiss' ... LOL )
and most of all ... thank you dear GOD for hearing our pray to know LMH's slip of tounge ... may i ask you one more wish dear GOD? i really wanna know LMH confession of love towards PSH ... amin

delurkforminshin said: My dear MinShin shippers, i cant help it but thinking this is the opening of a series of very exciting days ahead.. Look like MH wants to go forward just like Kim Tan.. It seems to me that all the sudden influx of news about him and his mentioning of Kim Bum who decided to go public about dating his costar is a foresight of what he wants to do with SH. Maybe thats why SH was glowing last weekend.. Maybe thats why his agency has been overly secretive.. Maybe they want to make it a blast starting this week, when MH and SH will be together in public again for SBS Awards. Like it or not, its indeniable that MH gained more fan after pairing with SH and its undeniable she was able to bring out the best in him (confident instead of being shy, adorably playful instead of looking like a playboy, incredibly loving instead of looking cold) I have a strong feeling that our happy days are just soo near ^^

Lee Min-ho "I want the Grand Prize again"
Source | 2013/12/29

Actor Lee Min-ho said he wanted to win the Grand Prize again.
A press conference was held at a hotel in Seoul at the end of the SBS drama "The Heirs".
Lee Min-ho said, "I received the Grand Prize last year for "Faith" and this year, honestly I want it again but I don't think I'm ready of course".

"I am also a candidate for Best Couple and I heard from my fans that the Kim Tan and Cha Eun-sang couple are very likely to win the prize".

Previously, Lee Min-ho won the Best Actor for the 2011 drama "City Hunter" and several other awards such as The Best Netizen Award and the Teens Award.
Lee Min-ho is likely to win several awards in major categories for "The Heirs".
Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Just thought I would post it as thanks for hours of lurking in this thread. I am sure you all can enjoy it in your unique way. ;):)

Edit: Sorry.....you people are going with the speed of light . This interview was already posted in the previous page by Snowhninpyae . My apologies to her. Did not know of it. X_X ^:)^ sorry!

tiamama said:My dear Chingu, please don't shoot the messenger, ok?

It seems that the reporter was actually asking him that question here

-박신혜가 키스신에서 '진짜로 할 줄은 몰랐다'고 하던데.

"아무래도 극중 감정이 찬 상태에서 나오는 신이었기 때문에, 진짜로 해야만 했다. 신혜에게 사전에 공지를 못해 미안했다. 보통은 여배우와 어느 정도 맞추고 하는데, 이번에는 갑작스럽게 격하게 하다보니 신혜도 놀랐던 것 같다."

google translate

- Park Shin Hye in a kissing scene " you really did not know 'and fierce.?

" Maybe a new movie coming out in emotional state because it was cold , really had to give advance notice to sinhye had apologized . Usually fit a certain extent with the actress , but this time it unexpectedly turned angrily sinhye seem too surprised . "

cr: naver

:(( :(( :(( :((

m8lov said: Don't know if you guys remember when we talked about the white iphone PSH "left" with LMH? I found a picture that proves we were just delulu 8-}
1005030_430179717081664_213137335_n.jpg

1472048_430179620415007_2055643367_n.jpg

She ate with Rachel and Bona, not LMH and the phone might not be hers =))Poor us! But it was fun to think other way ;))MinShin Fighting!

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Hahha what is this?! Coincidence? Or FATE? When i saw LMH's new pic today i was like.. This is definitely psh's style that he stole!! Hahhaa proven ^^v

image-13.jpg

faidaris said: tiamama said:My dear Chingu, please don't shoot the messenger, ok?

"아무래도 극중 감정이 찬 상태에서 나오는 신이었기 때문에, 진짜로 해야만 했다. 신혜에게 사전에 공지를 못해 미안했다. 보통은 여배우와 어느 정도 맞추고 하는데, 이번에는 갑작스럽게 격하게 하다보니 신혜도 놀랐던 것 같다."

google translate

" Maybe a new movie coming out in emotional state because it was cold , really had to give advance notice to sinhye had apologized . Usually fit a certain extent with the actress , but this time it unexpectedly turned angrily sinhye seem too surprised . "

maris1 said: Lee Min-ho "I want the Grand Prize again"
Source | 2013/12/29

Actor Lee Min-ho said he wanted to win the Grand Prize again.
A press conference was held at a hotel in Seoul at the end of the SBS drama "The Heirs".
Lee Min-ho said, "I received the Grand Prize last year for "Faith" and this year, honestly I want it again but I don't think I'm ready of course".

"I am also a candidate for Best Couple and I heard from my fans that the Kim Tan and Cha Eun-sang couple are very likely to win the prize".

Previously, Lee Min-ho won the Best Actor for the 2011 drama "City Hunter" and several other awards such as The Best Netizen Award and the Teens Award.
Lee Min-ho is likely to win several awards in major categories for "The Heirs".
Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Just thought I would post it as thanks for hours of lurking in this thread. I am sure you all can enjoy it in your unique way. ;):)

faidaris said: tiamama said:My dear Chingu, please don't shoot the messenger, ok?

google translate

Gurls, if you miss Kim Tan, plz go lurking at LMH's thread, they're definitely raining Kim Tan there :))

Oh BTW @guadi at LMH's thread said that LMH wants to get married after he's 35, it means he will have 8 years for going solo

we can deal with that,as our girl wants to do so in next 7 years,  I mean, 7 or 8 years, that's just close ok, they can discuss about it, right? ;)

OMG he said he is similar to PSH hahahahha... =))

yeppp you two are meant to be since your personality is the SAME!

Why he suddenly talk about the kiss when the question only ask how about acting with SH :)) somebody get defensive here haha did you embarrassed to your brutal lip sucking Minho ? =)) =))

@giselle_tw you got it RIGHT chingu! he slipped [AGAIN!]  =))

Wow wow wow wohooooo!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very happy woke up and read this news!!! Aaahhh honestly I want the news that he said he feel sorry kissed PSH like that.. I'm still backread!! Hope the news appear!! HAHAHA :))

Guest zaizai_f4_only

@trust3 Please don't quote pics, chingu

:)
@zaizai_f4_only I can't see the photo @@

I wish soompi have a better system for posting through ur mobile hahaha..

Can you see it now?

I love the way MinHo calls Shin Hye " Shin Hye ah " :x By the way, seem that he did read the interview which she talked about the kiss

:)

)

EXACTLY!!!!!! (again)

I'm sure He always stalk PSH news!! He even read the article PSH interview on china!!! I'm sureee!!!!!

Yeaaaah My minshin heart this morning ON FIRE!!!!! >:)

i keep refreshing this thread  to read the news about lmh interview.. it's seem intersting.. i feel something good came to us chinggu.. hope there will be someone can translate whole interview for us..

thank you very much, i'm very like this thread and all of you..

Archived