[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest MarieN1430293183

Those articles are old and it was just a rumor. Actually, the original article was post on Netizenbuzz and no names were mentioned, it's NB (the bloger of Netizenbuzz) who assumed that it was LMH, PMY and SSK. And in the comments, some who understand Korean said that it was indeed an actress and two other actors so it couldn't be LMH. I try to search the article on Netizenbuzz but I can't find it... :-/

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

giselle_tw said: In Asian culture as far as I know, nape is a sensual part of female body. It can attract sexual desire to man. That is why in Japan, geisha will wear kimono with her collar opening in the nape area. One reason to attract man, the nape area also one part that left without white powder. I think it still applied in modern culture. Female nape is sensual body part. KES really naughty, she always known as a sexy writer. She always write sensual scene in her drama. That is why, before heirs air, people really anticipate how she will put her signature sensual scene in high school drama. And she prove herself, she manage to put sensual scene even in teenage drama :D

Guest Fannie J

faidaris said: giselle_tw said: In Asian culture as far as I know, nape is a sensual part of female body. It can attract sexual desire to man. That is why in Japan, geisha will wear kimono with her collar opening in the nape area. One reason to attract man, the nape area also one part that left without white powder. I think it still applied in modern culture. Female nape is sensual body part. KES really naughty, she always known as a sexy writer. She always write sensual scene in her drama. That is why, before heirs air, people really anticipate how she will put her signature sensual scene in high school drama. And she prove herself, she manage to put sensual scene even in teenage drama :D

Guest branwen

m8lov said: Those articles are old and it was just a rumor. Actually, the original article was post on Netizenbuzz and no names were mentioned, it's NB (the bloger of Netizenbuzz) who assumed that it was LMH, PMY and SSK. And in the comments, some who understand Korean said that it was indeed an actress and two other actors so it couldn't be LMH. I try to search the article on Netizenbuzz but I can't find it... :-/

@pluie I m glad it s not BTS... hahaha...

PS. Cant do anything much cuz on vacation with family but cant stop coming here too!!!

For that rumor... arrrr .... I dont think it s true.. LMH and PMY dating in Japan??? Media pays attention on them.. also... he hs a large fan base there.. if it s true... we could hv seen some pics already... he cannot even go to the US with anyone... lots of fans know him... and ready to take his pics anytime...

For the parody... it s really cute!!!

HELLO 
I WANT HEADLINE ON MAGAZINES / NEWSPAPER :-
"PSH & LMH HAVE A DATE NIGHT TOGETHER!"...  "PSH & LMH SPOTTED HOLDING HAND & KISSING!" .... "PSH & LMH OFF SCREEN RELATIONSHIP GETTING MORE INTIMATE THAN IN THE HEIRS" ... "PSH & LMH GETTING MUCH CLOSER THAN BEFORE" ... 
My reaction gonna be like  =))  =))  =))  \:D/  \:D/  :-bd 

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Yaaaaa i envy Chanyoung and Bona shipper!!! they get a BONUS 30 secs of them... LIKE lucky they didnt get replace for the parody *CRY IN THE CORNER* :((
why cant they use MINSHIN for the parody too.... 

Guest MarieN1430293183

Just watched The Heirs and The Master Sun parody (I know, I'm late ^^). Sorry but no one can replace LMH, PSH and KWB. Sure, they are cute but LMH, PSH and KWB are just stunning. Now I'm worried about the Chinese remake :-S

Guest MarieN1430293183

Don't know if you guys remember when we talked about the white iphone PSH "left" with LMH? I found a picture that proves we were just delulu 8-}
1005030_430179717081664_213137335_n.jpg

1472048_430179620415007_2055643367_n.jpg

She ate with Rachel and Bona, not LMH and the phone might not be hers =))Poor us! But it was fun to think other way ;))MinShin Fighting!

Hey chingus ;) How are you all doing?

I just finished back reading and as always I loved all of your comments! I can't wait for SBS drama awards night, can't wait to see what PSH is going to wear, I hope to see LMH and her interacting, sitting next to each other and receiving awards together :)

@pattituazon I love love love your fanfics, all of them but especially these two last ones related to the kiss, literally throughout reading them my heart started to beat faster, you're so talented and good with words, you describe every feeling so well that the reader too feels it. Kudos to you, please keep up the great work, along with @stucked and our other fanfic writers, you are doing a great job. It's interesting cause I never really read any of the fanfics before, maybe because I didn't ship anyone before but I am glad I am reading yours.

Stay happy beautiful shippers, let's keep sailing :D

Guest feliciawst

stucked said: @feliciawst OMG. You finished all the tagged heirs stories on that site as well? HAHAHA! OMOMOMO. Imma need to place you in rehab as well. :)) :)) :)) One more day till Dec. 31. You guys voted already? Hee. :) By the way, are we all watching/streaming and camping here as well? HAHAHA! That'd be fun. Let's just hope it's not a repeat of what happened last Dec. 25. ;)

Guest Enonane1 .

just finished my nightly voting on SOTY for both categories - voted on Android tablet......I feel like I should report current Android voting results b/c I am so bored with no MinShin News....not even a peep.....sigh
the best couple results tonight after I voted were:
MinShin -  44.8%
IHYV -  18.8%
TMS -  23.4%
since none of the other couples have a chance I didn't list them......
I am so bored I am watching American football with my brother......watching Wisconsin Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears ......for goodness sake those boys are huge.....literally some of them fit the discription of giants......see how bored I am???

i watched the best kdrama best kisses 2013. for me the best kiss is nine time travel and 2ndly the heirs why not that park shin hye and lee minho. i dont know  when im going to see her to be kissed or kiss like that. hmmmmm

Archived