[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just my two cents about LMH rumour, actually OMONA JOURNAL just take it from netizen buzz, and there is clearly reminder there that : * Please remember that all of these guesses may be completely wrong! 

As far as I know, rumor mills are rumor made by paparazzi and or media as blind news, mean a news without a proof, and its also could really subjective. I have follow rumor mills for quite sometimes, and there are ALOT of celebrities that they claimed as :"A lot of people think it's unfortunate the situation A is in but unlike the clean image he's known for, he's actually quite different on the inside." even my Idol.

Well that was just my 2 cents, I didn't say that the rumor are totally wrong, it just my humble opinion.

Guest minshin2046

What !! 2 years to maybe collabrate again !!! No .......... That like a thousand years to come ..... Even 2 day felt like 2 month ...... Y,....... I so sad now .... :((

giselle_tw said:

Ok, I've read the article that you and @stucked post. Errrr, not trying to be bias or defensive here, but I think it wasn't him. It says A dating top star B and C. Sorry to say, but neither PMY and SSK consider as top star in Korea. As far as I know, top star only crowned to A lister actress such as for example Song Hye kyo, Ha Ji Won, Kim Te hee, choi Ji woo, ect. most of them are senior actress. For young actress they tend to call them celebrity. I might be wrong but, that's my two cents regarding the article. And as far as I know LMH carrier never in a slump. He might stumble during Faith post production, but it not affect his stardom. His activity remain packed and his popularity in stable stage. Maybe LMH bias can give their two cents about this, but so far that is my opinion.

Let us not be worried over ungrounded rumour :) im not a fan of MH as I used to think he is overrated partially bcos of the playboy look as well.. But after the heirs, he changed my perception completely! He is a good actor and while he can be playful, he certainly doesnt come across as a playboy.. So no, im not bothered at the very least :) nightsss guys.. Its really late in Spore hahaha

Guest leeminholic

@stucked Tan may be wanted to u know kiss her imagine hair falling down him hugging her from back then slowly moves the hair on the right side then pecks on the side of the neck next cheeks then turns around and then ............

Omg imagination running wild what to do God help lol

Guest pattituazon

Hello! My contribution for today: Lee Min Ho is not a two-timer. He barely has time for one girl, let alone two. Nyahahaha. And his labelmates are nowhere near how huge he is, so it doesn't make sense at all. Don't mind it. :D
Also, another one:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/12/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated -- The Aftermath (of the kiss). Hehe. Thanks for all your kind words about the fanfic! I'll try to write as often as I can. :) Love you guys!

Guest leeminholic

@Stucked u r really making me nostalgic I wanna cry cry cry omg I miss tansang like I cant even express

After reading faidaris post I think he pulled her hair down to control his desire to kiss cause that was really tempting lol

In Asian culture as far as I know, nape is a sensual part of female body. It can attract sexual desire to man. That is why in Japan, geisha will wear kimono with her collar opening in the nape area. One reason to attract man, the nape area also one part that left without white powder. I think it still applied in modern culture. Female nape is sensual body part. KES really naughty, she always known as a sexy writer. She always write sensual scene in her drama. That is why, before heirs air, people really anticipate how she will put her signature sensual scene in high school drama. And she prove herself, she manage to put sensual scene even in teenage drama :D

Archived