[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

yeaayy!!! Finally done from backread.. Awww all old memories that @giselle_tw post make my minshin hearts more and more strongly.. All photoshopped that @tiamama posted was truly amazing!! I want you edited LMH and PSH together on 1 pic with very close poses! Bwahahaha should we make a fake blog/account and write the scandals from them??? :)) since there is nothing news appear B-)

and chukkae for our new keeper on this thread @pluie , should I call you my mum? :\"> :* :*

A bit late but.. Good night MinShinners, I can't wait for dec 31th :)) 2 days more.... Tomorrow is dec 30th on my country :x

Ps off : why its very difficult for me to login here? Or it just me? My account keep out and bcame stanger again and again, I just recent my password.. That is work? :-?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wowyifan

@stucked @pluie I guess you guys can watch it since @giselle_tw posted it! It would be more enjoyable if you watched both dramas haha!!

OMG...thank you @giselle_tw  for the link...it's funny..but why  i found my self was crying ..i'm so missed kim tan - eunsang, young do..and all the characters in the heirs..i'm going crazy here...oootokeee????????????i'm so biased here..but those background musics & all memorable scenes...omg..are belong to LMH - PSH and KWB only..they didnt doing wrong in the parody..it's just me..omi...bring back my tan and eunsang. aka prince charming lee min ho and sweet girl park shin hye

:(( :((

@wowyifan, yep watching it now. HAHAHA! :))

@giselle_tw I'm soooooooo borrrrrred as well. What do we do??? :(

@pluie We're bored mum aka executor. What do we do?

@LURKERS We're bored. What do we do?

ParkShinHye and LeeMinHo WE ARE BORED!!! WHAT DO WE DO!!!! GIVE US SOME NEWS!! ANYTHING!!! :((

Guest leeminholic

Omg I hate myself so much

It becomes so annoying wen u cant figure out what is written cause u dont know the language *sobs sobs*

I need to learn korean asap period.

@pluie nice pic but I cant understand how are they teasing her lol

Archived